TN - Jasmine Pace, 22, brutally stabbed to death, Chattanooga, Nov 2022 * arrest*

I live in the apartments where her car was found, you never think this stuff happens so close and its been a weird vibe here lately with news crews. I read up on the capture of the suspect, its great to see some big updates like this.

I've been following this case but too busy to follow closely. Does anyone know if there was a history of DV in the relationship?
I hadn't heard about DV or anything about their relationship other than that they had been seeing each other for a couple months (as per newest press conference). I supposedly go to the same school as Chen and have been keeping my ear to the ground, mainly for his whereabouts, but I haven't heard anything there about it either.

Latricia Thomas

#BREAKING
We JUST obtained an arrest report that provides details on why Jason Chen is facing a homicide charge.
It reveals Jasmine Pace sent her family her location which led police to Chen's apartment .

Police didn't find Chen or Pace but it says neighbors told them they had heard what sounded like a disorder coming from Chen's unit.

It says police executed a search warrant days later where they found evidence of blood stains, and what appeared an attempt to clean them.

This link will be updated: https://newschannel9.com/.../chattanooga-police-search...

I live on Signal Mountain. The apartments are down at the base of our mountain. The north shore is a roughly 15 min drive down the mountain for me. Signal has 2 main roads , the" W" which is a switch back ,and the main road rt 27. The the off road terrain of Signal would require a vehicle to transport . The Tennessee River is at the base of Signal on suck creek rd this road is dark with lots of areas to pull off. Including a boat dock and a broken boat dock. A resteraunt , river drifters, is across from that boat dock. Usually cars in the broken boat dock lot for patrons.

Body of Jasmine Pace Found Thursday, Stepfather says​

"Jasmine Pace's stepfather, Scott Bean, confirms that police found her body Thursday....."

Just saw this:

Boyfriend Charged with Murder of Missing Tenn. College Student After Police Find Blood in His Apartment​

Authorities believed 22-year-old Jasmine Pace was killed by her boyfriend Jason Chen
By
Tristan Balagtas
Published on December 1, 2022 04:15 PM
The search for a missing Tennessee college student has become a homicide investigation, according to authorities.
During a press conference Wednesday, Hamilton County District Attorney Coty Wamp announced authorities think 22-year-old Jasmine Pace was killed by her boyfriend Jason Chen.

Chen faces a charge of first-degree murder.
Wamp said certain evidence was discovered at Chen's Chattanooga, Tenn., apartment that led police to believe he killed Jasmine.

Citing court documents, WTVC-TV reports the evidence allegedly includes blood stains in several rooms and newly purchased cleaning supplies, as well as Jasmine's driver's license and credit cards.
--------------------------
More here:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592