TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
mommame:
Thank you so much for the information.

Maybe we should look at the first couple of days after Jennifer and Adrianna disappeared.
My theory on things, is to keep it simple.
Most statements have a little bit of truth in them.
Let me know if I am correct, Thurs. night, J first said, he took Jennifer to a store, but it was closed. He then took her to the interstate. He then watched her get into a white 4 door car. He mentioned several different brands of cars. Some did not have 4 doors.
At first, he never saw her again. Then, said she came back on Friday, but left again.
questions:
Is that correct?
Did he mention that she had Adrianna with her?
How did J say she left on Fri.? He took her? Or ?

Thanks so much.

mommame:
Thank you so much for the information.

Maybe we should look at the first couple of days after Jennifer and Adrianna disappeared.
My theory on things, is to keep it simple.
Most statements have a little bit of truth in them.
Let me know if I am correct, Thurs. night, J first said, he took Jennifer to a store, but it was closed. He then took her to the interstate. He then watched her get into a white 4 door car. He mentioned several different brands of cars. Some did not have 4 doors.
At first, he never saw her again. Then, said she came back on Friday, but left again.
questions:
Is that correct?
Did he mention that she had Adrianna with her?
How did J say she left on Fri.? He took her? Or ?

Thanks so much.

I'll answer......I assume that you meant to direct your questions to me......

I agree that most statements made by perps have a little truth mixed in with the lies.....
You are correct, that is what he said. He said that she had Adrianna with her on Thurs night but that when she returned on Fri to his house she was driving the car she had gotten into the night before and did not have Adrianna with her. He said that she came for her income tax return, but that he father had it and was not home to give it to her so she grabbed a couple of things and left. Those couple of things were the baby's diaper bag and car seat...........which are the only things that I can pinpoint as missing.

Thank You Kathy, Glad you jumped in there as you certainly know the facts far better then I !! I do have a question though...wasn't it reported that a car seat was thrown in the bon fire the night or night after the girls were reported missing?

Thank You Kathy, Glad you jumped in there as you certainly know the facts far better then I !! I do have a question though...wasn't it reported that a car seat was thrown in the bon fire the night or night after the girls were reported missing?

Your welcome.......and thanks again for your support..........it gets very tiring fighting this battle alone sometime!
I never heard anything more than a rumor about the carseat........I never heard that reported by LE, but then they did not look at the area for months after the girls vanished so they would not have known. But again, I never heard that except in the form of a rumor, which there have been plenty of.......

you must have pinched a nerve on Topix...its getting busy all of a sudden! And he has even more personalities now!

and thanks again for your support..........it gets very tiring fighting this battle alone sometime!

You are most welcome!!! I just tried to email you but apparently I didnt keep your email address..........?If you still have mine please email me I have a question for you.

you must have pinched a nerve on Topix...its getting busy all of a sudden! And he has even more personalities now!

Yea, I don't get the chance to post back and forth with him much, but when I do.....it really gets him going!

and thanks again for your support..........it gets very tiring fighting this battle alone sometime!

You are most welcome!!! I just tried to email you but apparently I didnt keep your email address..........?If you still have mine please email me I have a question for you.

Send me a PM here and I'll give you my email address.......I'll watch for it.

A guy on the topix website has suggested that there is a possible "cult" involvement. I know that the term 33rd degree Mason has been batted around a few times as well. Anyone know much about any of this stuff as far as where to begin researching it. From what I see so far it looks like there is conflicting info on the masons. Some places say it is just a fraternal organization like any other and some call it a secret society among other things. I am not to proud to admit I know basically NOTHING on the subject. Any help?

I can attempt to see what I can find tomorrow on line. I will see what we can come up with IF no one else knows .

Jennifer.gif

This is the month that will mark the fifth year that Jenn and Nina have been missing. I never have heard their voices, but their smiles are forever in my heart.

May this be the very month they are found!

Jennifer.gif

This is the month that will mark the fifth year that Jenn and Nina have been missing. I never have heard their voices, but their smiles are forever in my heart.

May this be the very month they are found!

Thank you, Kimster!

Bumping up. The five year vigil is this month! If you are reading this thread, can you please contact the media and let them know you'd like to see this showcased????

Bump!
Regarding possible cult involvement in the Wix's disappearance...just not seeing any indication that something so sinister occured. Seems more likely that the girls met with foul play at the hand of someone close to them. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value