TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

So why did Benton say that he saw Jennifer again on March 25, 2004? You know, the whole tax return check thing?

Because, imo, someone saw her with him at the house on that day.

Who was it? Mail person, water meter reader? You guys have probably already hashed this part out.

If anyone did, they haven't come forward! It's a mystery to me why he said that. Maybe one of his family members saw them together? If they did, they've kept a tight lip!!!

If anyone did, they haven't come forward! It's a mystery to me why he said that. Maybe one of his family members saw them together? If they did, they've kept a tight lip!!!

Maybe we should strategize what kind of visitor might have been at the Benton property on that day who wouldnt have returned and might have left the area at some point so they missed all of the media.

Contractors, brush salesmen, Jehovah's Witnesses...kwim?

Maybe we should strategize what kind of visitor might have been at the Benton property on that day who wouldnt have returned and might have left the area at some point so they missed all of the media.

Contractors, brush salesmen, Jehovah's Witnesses...kwim?

I'll see what I can find out.

I suppose if this was pre meditated, he might have made it up. I could have sworn that at one point I saw a schematic of the house and the property....I want to see at what point the property might be visible from a passerby perhaps.

ROBERTSON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT 615-384-7971 Lt. Don Bennett
You may also leave anonymous information and tips concerning the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna by calling 1-800-THE-LOST.
Don Bennett has been promoted to Captain. Kimster, would you ask Jennifer's mom if another investigator has been assigned or is Captain Bennett still the primary on the case?? :blowkiss:

link here

Whooo-hooooo Robertson County Sheriff's Office!!

The Wix case is number one on their cold case webpage.

An updated age progression for Adrianna:
Adrianna-Wix.jpg

LINK HERE to the webpage

Don Bennett has been promoted to Captain. Kimster, would you ask Jennifer's mom if another investigator has been assigned or is Captain Bennett still the primary on the case?? :blowkiss:

link here

Lt Bennett has been promoted to Captain........the new investigator assigned to the case is Scott Jones, he has been on the case now for about a year and half......I pray everyday for him to be able to make headway in the case and bring my girls home.

Lt Bennett has been promoted to Captain........the new investigator assigned to the case is Scott Jones, he has been on the case now for about a year and half......I pray everyday for him to be able to make headway in the case and bring my girls home.
Thank you-you are an extraordinary woman, and I am praying as well.

Is there a schematic of the Benton property somewhere? You know, like one you would get at a tax assessors office? I just wanted to be reminded of the layout of the property and where the buildings are placed, etc.

Please call the Robertson County Sheriff at 615-384-7971 if you have any information about JENNIFER WIX or Adrianna/Nina- Jennifer's NCIC number: M103965019. Nina's NCIC number: M783976642.

I realize that Mr Benton has an ever changing story regarding these two and some history of some really erratic behavior. I get that the Benton's prefer that their property not be searched in it's entirety.

What if the Robertson County Sherriff's office put into place an agreement, sort of like the agreement that went into place for the search of Gail Nowacki Palmgren's home? Gail's husband agreed with a search of their home provided that possible evidence of criminal activity which didnt relate to the disappearance of Gail wasnt allowed to be seized...something along those lines.

Example-if the Sheriff's office found evidence that the Benton's were obtaining fraudulent farming grants from the govt, that evidence couldnt be seized in relationship to the search of the property for Jennifer and Nina.

Am I making sense?

I am so glad that there is still attention on this case!!! i live not far outside the area and i believe i know a couple of ppl who actually knew Jenifer (i didnt) but it's always hit close to home for those to reason i hope they find them and give them justice

I am so glad that there is still attention on this case!!! i live not far outside the area and i believe i know a couple of ppl who actually knew Jenifer (i didnt) but it's always hit close to home for those to reason i hope they find them and give them justice

Thank you for posting! As long as I'm a member on this site, they will NOT be forgotten!!!

Just found this case via a link on kimsters signature.
Oh how my heart breaks for Jennifer's mom.

Just found this case via a link on kimsters signature.
Oh how my heart breaks for Jennifer's mom.

Thank you so much, ana! :hug:

Kathy is a beautiful woman and one who has suffered WAY too long! When she sees that you came by and care, it will mean a great deal to her. :heartbeat:

So why did Benton say that he saw Jennifer again on March 25, 2004? You know, the whole tax return check thing?

Because, imo, someone saw her with him at the house on that day.

Who was it? Mail person, water meter reader? You guys have probably already hashed this part out.

IMO...because he had already said she didn't take the car seat & other belongings...he disposed of them...then made claims she came back & got them.

Breaking news out of Tennessee that police have reclassified this case as a homicide.

Breaking news out of Tennessee that police have reclassified this case as a homicide.

Here's a link:

Robertson Co. Missing Mom, Daughter Case Reclassified As Homicide
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 3:08 PM EST
Updated: Monday, December 16, 2013 3:14 PM EST

Snipped:

Nearly 10 years later, the case of a missing Robertson County mother and her 2-year-old daughter has now been reclassified as a homicide.

The Robertson County Sheriff's Office is making a renewed appeal for information in the disappearance of 21-year-old Jennifer Wix and her 2-year-old daughter Adrianna, who were reported missing by Jennifer's mother on March 27, 2004.

Investigators said Monday the case has strong implications of foul play.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ng-mom-daughter-case-reclassified-as-homicide

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherriS
Back