TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say that Verbatim? She is a moron at times. I could adore a man, love him to no end, be in the best relationship, I promise you, if he went to harm my child, I would "stop" him center mass...

She said that there is no way she had a relationship with this guy!

they were talking about JB maybe running off with him and nancy said
NO WAY!

She made that perfectly very clear!

I dont like NG but thats what she said!

Marc Klass said all the truckers should be looking for this guy they can find him if hes out there!

Look on the next to last paragraph of page 4, same as Teresa.

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavit.pdf

Here ya go a screen shot of the several paragraphs detailing the facts of the case(page 4).. And just want to reiterate I am in no way whatsoever lessening mom's culpability AT ALL.. They're both despicable.. Only posting what are the facts as stated by the court docs
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336527833.815472.jpg

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

So the mom and wife were in on this too? How could they? This is just so sickening and sad!!!

They have to catch this sick guy and I sure the hello hope that those two little girls are alive and will be rescued from him.

What a sad, sad tragedy!!!

Moo both of these women are despicable equally, but the wife is the only one charged with the kidnapping and it is her driving the victims that is mentioned in both affidavits(and if u actually read all 8pages of the court docs it repeats the same two paragraphs that are the details which state TM drove victims) ..
Each women has 4 charges TM for actual involvement in the kidnapping.. and good ol mom for conspiracy...so going by the docs its just TM that drove the victims.

ALSO 8 PAGE PDF AT LINK:

http://mobile.wreg.com/wap/mobileSe...wsSearch&nid=1787405519&cid=2154&scid=0&ith=0

This struck me: "According to an affidavit, Teresa Mayes admitted to helping drive Jo Ann Bain and her daughters to Union County, MS and helping to 'confine' the family."

Good God and all that is holy... What in the world is wrong with this woman?

BBM

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this for hours...

I mean, what is this for these people, family fun time? It's bad enough one person was depraved enough to come up with this horror, but then to have not just one, but two family members agree to it, and participate in it? For what? I know I'm not a lunatic and so can't think like these people, but still, what reason could possibly be good enough for three people to think this is the thing to do?

It amazes me what evilness people think of and aid and abet. Did they really think that life would just be great after and they would never be caught? I don't get it, I really, really don't. And I won't ever get it.

NO WAY!

Marc Klass said all the truckers should be looking for this guy they can find him if hes out there!

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. Nancy was just running her mouth when she said that. She didn't have any inside info on their prior relationship or lack thereof.

NO WAY!

What's Nancy basing her adamant refusal that there was never any relationship btwn JB and AM?? As someone posted upthread even if there was a relationship(present or past) it in no way makes it any less horrific.. But I certainly do not get Nancy adamantly stating details that IMO she hasn't a clue about.. Who knows.. Just thankful for her giving the case national coverage cuz there's no telling where this "man" is at by now with these little girls!?!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Moo both of these women are despicable equally, but the wife is the only one charged with the kidnapping and it is her driving the victims that is mentioned in both affidavits(and if u actually read all 8pages of the court docs it repeats the same two paragraphs that are the details which state TM drove victims) ..
Each women has 4 charges TM for actual involvement in the kidnapping.. and good ol mom for conspiracy...so going by the docs its just TM that drove the victims.

ALSO 8 PAGE PDF AT LINK:

http://mobile.wreg.com/wap/mobileSe...wsSearch&nid=1787405519&cid=2154&scid=0&ith=0

Thanks. I see now that the same language is on both and makes it a little confusing. I most likely skipped right over the name on MM's affidavit. They sure do a poor job with the wording on these, but I suppose they aren't professional writers like myself. I probably wouldn't be a very good police officer, either.

What's Nancy basing her adamant refusal that there was never any relationship btwn JB and AM?? As someone posted upthread even if there was a relationship(present or past) it in no way makes it any less horrific.. But I certainly do not get Nancy adamantly stating details that IMO she hasn't a clue about.. Who knows.. Just thankful for her giving the case national coverage cuz there's no telling where this "man" is at by now with these little girls!?!

____________________...

What was she basing it on? Thin air. I heard her say that and rolled my eyes.
She didn't have any inside info, she just decided that since mother didn't voluntarily run off with AM, that means she had no prior relationship with him.

Here ya go a screen shot of the several paragraphs detailing the facts of the case(page 4).. And just want to reiterate I am in no way whatsoever lessening mom's culpability AT ALL.. They're both despicable.. Only posting what are the facts as stated by the court docs
View attachment 22118

____________________...

SMOOTH, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! My apology. Please accept :please: This case is driving me insane :banghead::banghead::banghead:

"Police say they are still searching for Mayes and Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8."

Pulled from CNN article:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

As state above, CNN is reporting that the two younger girls are the daughters of Mayes and Bain. I'm not sure if this is a typo but if not it adds a very strange element to the story considering earlier reports state that GB and AM have been friends for 11 years. AB is 12 which could make her AM's daughter but KB is 8...who is her father? When did JB and Gary get married?

I think it's poor writing. I believe that it was supposed to mean: Police say they are still searching for Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8, and Adam Mayes.

CNN's written articles are, um... sometimes not up to the standards of the AP Stylebook.

According to court documents, Adam Mayes kidnapped the victims, then he and his ex-wife drove a rented trailer, with the victims in it, from Tennessee to Mississippi.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/mississippi/mayes-added-to-state%27s-most-wanted-list-rpt-20120508

Friday, the bodies of Joann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter were found buried in a shallow grave behind the Mississippi home Mayes lived in with his parents and ex-wife.

In the rented trailer, the FBI found property belonging to the 8 and 12-year-old missing Bain girls. They believe the 2 girls are with Mayes and are still alive.

ALSO 8 PAGE PDF AT LINK:

This struck me: "According to an affidavit, Teresa Mayes admitted to helping drive Jo Ann Bain and her daughters to Union County, MS and helping to 'confine' the family."

Good God and all that is holy... What in the world is wrong with this woman?
The actual word in the affidavit where "and/or confinement". Which means they are putting in everything they could possibly charge her with, even if it turns out not to be the case.

I think it's poor writing. I believe that it was supposed to mean: Police say they are still searching for Bain's two younger daughters, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8, and Adam Mayes.

CNN's written articles are, um... sometimes not up to the standards of the AP Stylebook.
Yes, it's like "Don't break your bread or roll in your soup." What they mean is not to put your bread product in your soup, but it looks like you aren't supposed to be rolling in your soup.

Yea, I don't think she has got a clue.
The mother obviously didn't sign up for the kidnapping, but that doesn't rule out her having a prior relationship with this man.

But we dont knowthat she did so i think till we do it would be nicer to think she didnt.

That make any sense?

And i dont think she walked out of that house willingly with him!
They also said they fought for their lives!

Its all so sad!

JMO

Jo Ann Bain cannot speak for herself. It would be considerate to not speak ill of the dead until all facts are known.
MOO

I hope you did not mistake me for calling JB a name, NEVER .... I was talking Nancy Grace. She was the one made a comment, I was defending JB actually. Just wanted to be sure you read my post correctly. I might not have clarified clearly...:( Will amend....

So....would the "rented trailer" mean the U-haul that they were supposed to take to Arizona??

Sorry....kinda behind on this case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member