TN TN - Nashville, WhtFem 20-45, UP76679, in abandoned house, semi-colon (heart/comma) tattoo, Nov'20

Romulus

Reaction score
Namus UP76679

Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The decedent was reportedly a Caucasian female of approximately 20-25 years of age who was found in an abandoned house in Nashville, TN on the night of 11/26/2020. A 911 call was placed at 1957 hours and Nashville Fire Department (NFD) District 17 and Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) responded to the scene. District 17 confirmed death on scene at 2020 hours.

Unfortunately, the tattoo may not be much of a lead. The semicolon tattoo has become popular with those struggling with depression or in support of someone with depression. It's supposed to be a reminder to be strong because their story isn't over yet. My daughters both battle depression daily and we have a family tattoo that incorporates the semicolon.
I wish they had at least a reconstruction of what this young lady looks like. Her description is so general.

So, a bit more info has come out. The age range has supposedly increased. However, I am confused since this is still the description as well:
The decedent was reportedly a Caucasian female of approximately 20-25 years of age who was found in an abandoned house in Nashville, TN on the night of 11/26/2020. A 911 call was placed at 1957 hours and Nashville Fire Department (NFD) District 17 and Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) responded to the scene. District 17 confirmed death on scene at 2020 hours.

NamUs # UP76679
Nashville, Tennessee
November 26, 2020
The decedent was reportedly a Caucasian female of approximately 20-45 years of age who was found in an abandoned house in Nashville, TN on the night of 11/26/2020. A 911 call was placed at 1957 hours and Nashville Fire Department (NFD) District 17 and Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) responded to the scene. District 17 confirmed death on scene at 2020 hours.
Height: 5' 4"(64 inches) , Measured
Weight: 225 lbs, Measured
Hair: Wavy reddish brown hair, approx 12" long
Eyes: Brown
Tattoo: A heart above a comma (forming a semi-colon) on the left wrist
Jewelry: A white metal stud earring with a clear stone in each earlobe

I think it's interesting and frustrating that we don't have any sort of depiction of her face. A picture or a drawing. I wonder why this is.

Anyway, I will come back with potential matches once I make a list. I'll probably stick to ages 20-30

Last edited:
Brittany Ann Ormsby went missing in February 2019. She had previously went missing twice before in 2012 and 2016 and was later found. I noticed her profile photo (and her profile photo from 2016) has her wearing the same clear stud-like earrings- and like what was described in the UIP file. I then found articles in the past that said she is "mentally disabled" which could explain the tattoo on her wrist but the most recent photo shared on Bradenton PD's twitter has her left wrist covered by a shirt. Her hair and height are also similar. She also seems to have gained weight from the NamUs photo to this tweet. I sent in a few emails to both FL and TN just so they can compare since she may have traveled there.

Brittany Ann Ormsby went missing in February 2019. She had previously went missing twice before in 2012 and 2016 and was later found. I noticed her profile photo (and her profile photo from 2016) has her wearing the same clear stud-like earrings- and like what was described in the UIP file. I then found articles in the past that said she is "mentally disabled" which could explain the tattoo on her wrist but the most recent photo shared on Bradenton PD's twitter has her left wrist covered by a shirt. Her hair and height are also similar. She also seems to have gained weight from the NamUs photo to this tweet. I sent in a few emails to both FL and TN just so they can compare since she may have traveled there.
I don't think that's the most up-to-date info on her. And according to this article, she can't be this UID.
Missing Woman Sought In Bradenton: Police | Bradenton, FL Patch

I actually found her Facebook and her mother's Facebook. Her mom posted pics from her birthday party last month and she was in them, so no longer missing :)

I searched on NamUs and could only find one candidate: Tina Forrester

Forrester was 5'4 and weighed 230 pounds which fits the JD's stats. Her ears were pierced, but details are lacking. Forrester had brown hair and brown eyes. She went missing in 2006 from Atlanta, Georgia when she was 36 years old which would make her 50 or 51 in 2020, so that's 5 years more than the highest estimated age range of 45. Forrester suffers from a medical condition and needs medication, but NamUs doesn't say what she suffered from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla
Back