Found Deceased TN - Riley Strain, 22, missing from a bar, Nashville, 8 March 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar Advertising is now working to get billboards up across Nashville, hoping to bring any attention to the desperate search for the college senior.

“We hope that he’s found. We hope that we find out that he’s just gotten lost somewhere and that this helps people bring him back. So, it’s very important for us to communicate and participate this way,” said Jeremy Johnson, sales manager for Lamar Advertising Company.
Of course I love anything that could help bring some closure to this case, but I don't know that this will result in anything new being uncovered. Hope I'm wrong.

When Inaki Bascaran went missing in Chicago a few years ago, they hired a private investigator quite quickly (iirc they used some money to help defray the cost). I'm wondering about that as a strategy...you'd have someone who could work as a point person. They would likely have insight into what sorts of data you'd want, and they may know how to get it more rapidly from cell providers, local businesses, etc. A PI perhaps has connections to the local LE community that they could leverage- or maybe a PI would turn local LE off as it might feel like you were undercutting them? Idk. I would think I would want a point person on my side who could direct the investigation and streamline all the information when I would likely be flailing all over the place with grief and panic. JMO MOO

Looking at that terrain, I can't see anyway Riley would have tumbled into the river unless he was either chased or somehow made it down the hill to the edge of the water.

I'd been thinking this as well - just waiting for someone to post photos/video as I'd only seen them from unapproved sources. The trees, trash, underbrush, and (at some places at least) retaining wall make me question if anyone could end up in the water unintentionally. It doesn't seem like one could "tumble" very far in this terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim