TN TN - Stacy Annette Crawford, 44 - Whitewater, Jul 21, 2022 -Investigators Believe She's a Victim of Foul Play.

Investigators believe she is the victim of foul play.

They have arrested 49 year old Ronnie McFalls of Guild, Tennessee for the theft of her vehicle and tampering with evidence.

Investigators say he had the missing woman’s vehicle (a red Chevrolet K1500 Tahoe) and sold it.

They say he is still a person of interest in the case, but not a suspect at this time.

Marion County deputies also arrested Barbie Anderson on an unrelated warrant and interviewed her about the Crawford case.

She remains in custody.

The Crawford family is offering a $7000 reward for details that can help bring her home.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Marion County Sheriff’s Office at 423-942-2525.

Please Help Me Find My Sister - Stacy Crawford

It's been over 3 months since we (officially with law enforcement) began the search for my sister, Stacy Crawford. The longer this takes, the more frustrated and discouraged our whole family becomes. Somebody knows something and our family needs you to come forward. Please end this neverending loop of the unknown.

To recap:
*On 8/14/22, several of my sister's personal and important documents were found and delivered to law enforcement.
*Several flyers were put up at businesses (that would allow us to) throughout the county, but many of them have taken them down.

*All news stations and newspapers have been contacted and most have put out one story (some have put out two), but those aired for one day.

*Her Tahoe was recovered on 9/2/22 in Whitwell. The windows were busted out. It had been stolen and sold.
*Ronnie McFalls was charged with the theft of her Tahoe and tampering with evidence.

*The Sheriff's Office was looking for Barbie Anderson for questioning. She turned herself in and was arrested on prior outstanding warrants that do not have anything to do with my sister's case.

*Several searches with a cadaver K-9 have been completed but my sister hasn't been found at this time.
*Our family put up a $7,000 reward for information that leads to locating my sister.

We need more people to come forward with any locations where she might be so we can have them searched.

Please contact the Marion County Sheriff's Office at 423-942-2525 or myself at 706-392-8526 or via messenger if you have any information that may help us!

Stacy McHone Crawford Stacy Mchone Crawford

#missingperson #missing #stacycrawford #missingintennessee #foulplay #nevergiveup #whereisshe

Mods- this is a public page, with Stacy's sister as an Admin. So I believe it's within TOS for sharing/posting.

UPDATE: The family of a missing Marion County woman is offering a reward in exchange for information that will help find Stacy Crawford, who has been missing since July.

Investigators said they believe Crawford went missing on July 21, three weeks earlier than the date she was initially suspected to have disappeared.

Several arrests have been made in relation to Crawford, but her location remains unknown.

Crawford's family is offering $7,000 for details that can help bring her home.

Crawford is 5'04," 130 pounds, and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call 423-942-2525.

This article is over a month old but includes some details of LE's investigation.

OCT 3, 2022
  1. Crawford ... is now believed to have gone missing July 21 somewhere in or around her hometown, Burnett said Monday in a phone interview. New information from Crawford's phone records led to the date change, according to detectives.
  2. Since the investigation began, authorities have conducted ground searches using a cadaver K-9 without success and issued search warrants that produced electronic and physical evidence investigators believe will be valuable to the case, according to Burnett. Evidence from those searches was submitted to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's crime lab in Nashville for analysis.
  3. Over the past weeks, detectives have conducted dozens of interviews, and more interviews are pending as investigators sort through information in the case, he said.
  4. Crawford had lived at various locations in the county and was reported missing by her sister after she didn't call Crawford's son on his birthday, something she never failed to do before, Detective Gene Hargis said Monday in a phone interview.

When they say Crawford’s son, do they mean the sister’s son or that the victim’s son was living with family and she would’ve called him?
Stacy's son.

If you go to the Missing Page Log in or sign up to view - her Sister started. <modsnip: discussing comments on a SM post is not allowed>

Sister is quite determined to find Stacy and bring her home :(

Last edited by a moderator:
$7,000 in reward money can go a long way for holiday gifts and other personal expenses. I hope someone comes forward soon with information about what happened to Stacy.

DEC 21, 2022
[...]

Sheriff Ronnie "Bo" Burnett said by phone that lead detective Chad Johnson has collected a considerable amount of case evidence and conducted numerous interviews as recently as Monday afternoon, but so far nothing solid has materialized in the disappearance of Stacy Annette Crawford. A tip from the public could be the lead authorities need, Burnett said.

Investigators hope that with families and friends gathering together over the holidays, helpful information might come up that could help the case, Burnett said.

Some of the evidence is still being analyzed at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's crime lab in Nashville, Burnett said. Burnett acknowledged it can be frustrating for families who have to wait for evidence already filed in other cases to be analyzed. The TBI crime lab serves every law enforcement agency in Tennessee's 95 counties, he said.

[...]

Crawford, 44, of Whitwell, Tennessee, is believed to have gone missing July 21 somewhere in or around her hometown in the northeast portion of the county, according to Marion County investigators. Detectives' initial information was that Crawford disappeared in August, but phone records showed she vanished three weeks earlier.

Since the investigation began, authorities have conducted six ground searches using a cadaver K-9 team from Rhea County without success and conducted other searches that produced electronic and physical evidence investigators believe will be valuable to the case, according to Burnett. Evidence collected so far has been submitted to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's crime lab in Nashville for analysis.

In September, Marion County detectives arrested Ronnie McFalls, 49, of Guild, Tennessee, charging him with theft of Crawford's vehicle, a Chevrolet K1500 Tahoe, and tampering with evidence. McFalls allegedly had Crawford's vehicle and sold it. Burnett said McFalls remains a person of interest but hasn't been named a suspect.

Facebook - log in or sign up
Families of missing people suffer constant pain and despair while waiting for updates on their loved ones. They endure great suffering as a result of the uncertainty in which they must live. It wears them out emotionally and leaves them with permanent scars. The family is put through an intolerable burden when they don't know what happened to them. If the person has passed away, they can't give them a respectable burial and they can't pay their respects at the grave. A loved one of a missing person is left with the unknown. The greatest pain is a continous loop and nightmare of the unknown.

If you have any information in regards to my missing sister, please contact the Marion County Sheriff's Office at 423-942-2525 or myself at 706-392-8526 or via messenger. Stacy McHone Crawford Stacy Mchone Crawford #stacycrawford #missingintennessee #MarionCountyTennessee #missingperson #missing

1674350324827.png

IMHO This is so sad for AC's family. There seems to be quite a few moving parts to this missing situation. I feel for her sister who is so desperate to find her and hopefully not harmed. Hoping for the best outcome.

FEB 22, updated FEB 23, 2023
Law enforcement had been looking for Barbie Anderson to conduct follow-up interviews. Since then, Anderson has turned herself in on an unrelated warrant. She is currently in the Marion County Jail.

9 MONTHS!!!

My sister (Stacy Crawford) has been missing for 9 months now! She didn't just disappear into thin air. Someone out there knows where she is and what happened to her.

Look around at your family members today and ask yourself what would I do if one of them went missing and how would I feel. Multiply those answers times a million because that's more like the impact it will have on you and your family.

If you have any information that may help us find her or what may have happened to her, please contact the Marion County Sheriff's Department at 423-942-2525 or myself at 706-392-8526 or via messenger.

Stacy Mchone Crawford Stacy McHone Crawford
#stacycrawford #missingintennessee #MarionCountyTennessee #StillMissing #missingperson #somebodyknowssomething #somebodyknows #discouraged #frustrated

All reactions:

Hoping your sister Stacy is doing well, @Knox, and hoping you are, as well.
I can't imagine what you and your folks are enduring.
Stacy is pretty, and looks very bright and fun-loving in the pics above.

For those unfamiliar,
a bit about Whitwell, TN - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Whitwell is a city in Marion County, Tennessee, United States, approximately 24 miles northwest of Chattanooga. The population was 1,641 at the 2020 census. It is part of the Chattanooga, TN–GA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Wikipedia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What was the excuse as to why Mr. McFalls had the Tahoe? Did he have a direct relationship with Stacy or did he find the car somewhere? As for Ms. Anderson what was her involvement? Why was she wanted for follow up questions?
Do we know who last physically saw Stacy? Cell phone records for all involved? These are the questions in my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back