AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a different thought today and sorry if this was already discussed. I took a bag of bottles out to our storage shed and I thought this floor is getting bad and we really must replace it…50 years old.

Then I remembered there is an old storage root cellar underneath it. There is nothing in it but it has a trap door in the floor that no one would not notice if you didn’t know it was there. It basically is hidden under bags of storage stuff.

So could 'The Shed' have an old root cellar with a trap door buried under all the junk?

I.had thought of a root.cellar or a storm shelter also!
I.even had.a.flash of the.Lovely Bones !
Wouldn't n the dogs.detect her scent.even if she was.underground!

Jmoo

I have to throw this out there because it's really bothering me.

Where is MSM in all of this?

I'm following a lot of the newpapers and tv stations in Tennessee to keep up to date.

NOTHING

CRICKETS

Why aren't they on it? Why aren't they hounding LE for info. Why aren't they keeping Summer out front. Why? Why?

Every now and then Nick Beres gives a sappy update about how sad it is and there's nothing to report.

I am utterly shocked and angry that MSM in the area have seemingly just said, Oh Well, and walked away.

This is a horrible case. We know that. We all know it. Summer needs all of us to find her.

I'm just sitting here befuddled by the lack of interest by MSM.

What's going on here?

MOO

Jmoo
bbm
Yes, I'd think they would be able to locate her quickly if that were the case !
So, maybe no Summer there... but something else going on ??

Eta : I'd completely forgotten about that movie.
So sad. :(
MOO.

I'm following a lot of the newpapers and tv stations in Tennessee to keep up to date.

NOTHING

CRICKETS

Why aren't they on it? Why aren't they hounding LE for info. Why aren't they keeping Summer out front. Why? Why?

Every now and then Nick Beres gives a sappy update about how sad it is and there's nothing to report.

I am utterly shocked and angry that MSM in the area have seemingly just said, Oh Well, and walked away.

This is a horrible case. We know that. We all know it. Summer needs all of us to find her.

What's going on here?

MOO
ITA.
We need a Lauren Scharf, like in Suzanne's case.
Someone who truly cares about Summer.
Frightening to think this could grow cold.
But in light of recent events... hoping not !
Imo.

NOTHING

CRICKETS

What's going on here?

MOO
I’ve been wondering the same for a while. My suspicion is because of the DV history, SA history, and somewhat difficult to understand YouTube interviews, MSM is wary to go anywhere near this case. But it should be about finding Summer and not about anything else. If she’s been abducted (which I don’t think but is certainly a possibility), saturate her face everywhere so people can see her should anyone get a glimpse! I wish they would get it into the national media. But does that have to come from the parents?

(Also, if that’s something that we can help with, I don’t know how we would encourage media outlets to get involved but I’d be happy to try).

JMO.

I may have missed it. Have cadaver dogs been employed just in case she has fallen somewhere unsafe and her body is not visible, or something more nefarious has happened.

I hated writing that.

jmo

I may have missed it. Have cadaver dogs been employed just in case she has fallen somewhere unsafe and her body is not visible, or something more nefarious has happened.

I hated writing that.

jmo
They did talk about having dogs out to search but I don’t know if they were specifically cadaver dogs. I’m assuming they were search dogs. Could be helpful to canvass again, at the very least I don’t see what it could hurt, JMO.

I’ve been wondering the same for a while. My suspicion is because of the DV history, SA history, and somewhat difficult to understand YouTube interviews, MSM is wary to go anywhere near this case. But it should be about finding Summer and not about anything else. If she’s been abducted (which I don’t think but is certainly a possibility), saturate her face everywhere so people can see her should anyone get a glimpse! I wish they would get it into the national media. But does that have to come from the parents?

(Also, if that’s something that we can help with, I don’t know how we would encourage media outlets to get involved but I’d be happy to try).

JMO.

Agreed - I think a lot of the issue is that there have not been any official updates in a long time. There's no "news" for MSM to report. No public searches, digs, arrests. MSM is probably uncomfortable giving DW or CW airtime when they don't focus on Summer and seem to discuss irrelevant information. They may also be concerned with giving erratic people platforms without the moderating influence of a press conference, lawyer, sheriff involvement.

In other cases, you have LE organizing press conferences for the parents to plea for the return of their children. Or somewhat "professional" organization around the family - setting up an official Facebook page, organizing large vigils or walks, etc. I know the Wells are trying to do that with their website but it has not been successful in attracting attention or giving the media something to cover. I am surprised their Church did not host prayer vigils after services or something like that to invite the media.

That’s an odd post. I wonder what made them feel it was necessary today to confirm this?
That whole area is dealing with rain and tornadoes from the hurricane. I have family in the Chattanooga and Bristol area and have been concerned about them. The Wells family does have friends and followers that are probably concerned about them as well!

I hated writing that.

jmo

Officials said canine teams specializing in air scent, trailing/tracking and cadaver dogs are all being used in the search efforts.

Searching for Summer Wells: AMBER Alert timeline

They also listed the SAR groups they specifically called for this case. I'm assuming they have and will call these specialized groups to search again (if needed). IMO

Numerous specialized search and rescue groups including TN Task Force 2, BUSAR, Appalachian Mountain Rescue, Black Diamond, SCSAR, Central Carolina SAR, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, RATSAR, and Search and Rescue Tracking Institute, and numerous K-9 Teams have been represented from these agencies.

Crews 'scaling back' search operations for Summer Wells

Jmoo
Yes! I also had mentioned the Lovely Bones many threads ago! If they kept garden tools or atvs that used gasoline in that shed I think it would interfere with the dogs ability to detect a scent. Remember how Scott Petersen did that on the tarp in his shed that he’d allegedly transported Laci in ?

edited for spellcheck

S/BBM - I think I've missed something here. I pray that you guys are right - but fill me in please or point me in the right direction at least.

I can only respond to what you quoted me as saying. I wasn't alluding to anything, just saying maybe today will be the day we see movement in this case. I hope for that every day, as I'm sure we all do.

I can only respond to what you quoted me as saying. I wasn't alluding to anything, just saying maybe today will be the day we see movement in this case. I hope for that every day, as I'm sure we all do.
Thank you, Mountain_Kat! Was hoping there was a leak of good news somewhere that I had missed. And, yes, hopefully today is the day!

NOTHING

CRICKETS

What's going on here?

MOO

@Tealgrove you are intelligent, kind and insightful.

JMO can you even imagine any Wells crew on a morning show nationally? Which is more than sad because Summer is a lovely, sweet, beautiful child. They've seen the DW interviews. Do their homework.

They don't want mess. How can they ask about each parents criminal records? Are they credible? On and on and on.

It infuriates me. Those big shots have their agendas. It seems lower socio economics has alot to do with it as well.

JMO, again. It leaves me numb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members