TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

New post: New from the Blog in Find Summer Wells

"It's TIME to bring the Boys Home​

It's TIME to Bring the Boys Home.

It is insanity to think we all can focus on bringing Summer home - or ever getting to see her - when the Boys are being used as pawns by a system out of control. In the Northeast corner of Tennessee we have one of the best school systems, support groups, the Boys' friends, the Boys' Church, the Boys' FAMILY THAT SHARED IN THIS HORRIBLE TRAUMATIC EVENT of their - sister, daughter, niece, grandchild - tragic disappearance. Summer Wells deserves to have her Family Together, helping each other sort this case. The Wells DO NOT NEED a second war front distraction that is built on totally outdated data. Separating the Boys is a dead-end fiasco. Tennessee believes in FAMILIES TOGETHER.

#returnthewellsboys #amberalertfamilies #SummerWells #FINDSUMMERWELLS #returnjoseywyattwaylonwells "
In so many situations, I do believe that children belong with their parents. In this case I do not.

It is insanity to think we all can focus on bringing Summer home - or ever getting to see her - when the Boys are being used as pawns by a system out of control. In the Northeast corner of Tennessee we have one of the best school systems, support groups, the Boys' friends, the Boys' Church, the Boys' FAMILY THAT SHARED IN THIS HORRIBLE TRAUMATIC EVENT of their - sister, daughter, niece, grandchild - tragic disappearance. Summer Wells deserves to have her Family Together, helping each other sort this case. The Wells DO NOT NEED a second war front distraction that is built on totally outdated data. Separating the Boys is a dead-end fiasco. Tennessee believes in FAMILIES TOGETHER.

#returnthewellsboys #amberalertfamilies #SummerWells #FINDSUMMERWELLS #returnjoseywyattwaylonwells "

"Ever getting to see her"??

That sounds so strange. Is the person who writes these "official" blog posts in touch with reality?

On what basis are they keeping the boys out of the home? Just curious, it's been a while and I've lost track.

I hope they NEVER put them back with those two people - they couldn't even care for themselves or their home, let alone children.

On what basis are they keeping the boys out of the home? Just curious, it's been a while and I've lost track.

I hope they NEVER put them back with those two people - they couldn't even care for themselves or their home, let alone children.
It’s all a bit confusing, in part because IMO the parents no longer post on the site and instead a representative handles what gets released.

As far as I understand a while back all communication between the boys and the parents were severed by DCF. No reason was ever posted.

At the same time the family was supposed to be living in a different state, with no further word on what, if anything, the parents were working on to regain custody.

So currently we don’t know if Don and Candus are back in Tennessee or if they’re still working with DCF on a permanency plan. All the representative has disclosed is that DCF is corrupt and illegally holding the boys.

I haven’t been on that site in a while as I see no value in reading second hand information by an anonymous site administrator so if others here have different or additional information maybe you could let us know?

All MOO

I really don't know anything Knox. Or who posts updates. I clicked a thing to sign up for updates to that website what seems like a long time ago. It's been so long. Where is Summer?

It’s all a bit confusing, in part because IMO the parents no longer post on the site and instead a representative handles what gets released.

As far as I understand a while back all communication between the boys and the parents were severed by DCF. No reason was ever posted.

At the same time the family was supposed to be living in a different state, with no further word on what, if anything, the parents were working on to regain custody.

So currently we don’t know if Don and Candus are back in Tennessee or if they’re still working with DCF on a permanency plan. All the representative has disclosed is that DCF is corrupt and illegally holding the boys.

I haven’t been on that site in a while as I see no value in reading second hand information by an anonymous site administrator so if others here have different or additional information maybe you could let us know?

All MOO
Hi MsMarple, good points. I do not check that site other than when I get emailed links to updates. I will stop posting them, as it does seem none of the posts are verified in any way at all or linked to any specific person. Sorry about that.

That website is a mess and the writer of the blogs needs proofreading. It seems like it would steer people away from helping. I really thought with all the talking the parents did in the beginning we would be lead to Summer. What the parents needed was a good solid rehab for whatever addictions they struggled with. That would have been a good step in direction of getting the boys back. Everyone was exploiting them… including Dr. Phil. Too bad he didn’t send them both to fancy rehab dual diagnosis programs, but instead did that body language crap. I wish I didn’t watch that Chris YouTube guy for hints and follow the drama. I don’t know what to say. I hope those of you who feel the boys are in good hands are right.

Hi MsMarple, good points. I do not check that site other than when I get emailed links to updates. I will stop posting them, as it does seem none of the posts are verified in any way at all or linked to any specific person. Sorry about that.
IMO it’s a good thing that you’ve been following the site. With no other information coming out about Summer at least the updates, useful or not, help keep her in our minds. I appreciate your posting them.

Kristen Quon WCYB

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND: Greene County Sheriff Wesley Holt says skeletal remains were found in the Mohawk area of the county.

On October 17, 2023, around 9:30 am, the Sheriff met with a hunter on Idell Rd. The hunter had been scouting the property for deer and came upon what he believed were skeletal remains. The hunter led Sheriff Holt to what appeared to be a human skull.

The Greene County Sheriff’s Department’s Criminal Investigation Division and Human Remains Detection K9 “Ruger” responded. While processing the area, more skeletal remains were discovered.

“The remains have obviously been here quite a while,” said Sheriff Holt. “We are hopeful that we can get the remains identified to bring someone’s family some closure.”

The remains were sent to ETSU’s William L. Jenkins Forensic Center in hopes to make a positive identification.

"...FAMILY THAT SHARED IN THIS HORRIBLE TRAUMATIC EVENT of their - sister, daughter, niece, grandchild - tragic disappearance."

That^^^ is the definition of trauma bond. Maybe they are better off getting away from that dysfunctional trauma for now. They can be together as brothers, be in a stable home, get an education and when they turn 18, they can decide for themselves. JMO

I think DCFS gave them a list of things to correct in the home for safety reasons.

During the time that the kids were gone there were also some mistakes made by the parents. IIRC, I do seem to remember DW getting a DUI? And he may have been fired at some point? And there were audio and video streams of them arguing and very drunk/high on occasions.

If these are incorrect, please correct my memory. These events are kind of running together in the timeline so not sure exactly if it all happened before or after the boys were taken. JMO

Feb 7th, 2022

Wells said in court that this was his first DUI, to which the judge agreed. The mandatory minimum sentence for that charge is 48 hours in jail, 88 hours of community service, one year of a revoked license, and a $350 fine. However, since Wells’ arrest was a violation of his probation related to a previous possession of a handgun while intoxicated charge, he must serve the remainder of his time of 11 months and 29 days at the Hawkins County Jail. Wells was taken directly from the Hawkins County Courthouse to the Hawkins County Jail that same afternoon.

While in court, Wells told General Sessions Judge Todd Ross that he “wanted to get away” as he and Bly were arguing, to which Judge Ross responded, “that’s what feet are for.”

Wells also told Judge Ross that he and Bly were taking classes to regain custody of their sons and that he still worked a full-time job at the time.

Last edited:
That website is a mess and the writer of the blogs needs proofreading. It seems like it would steer people away from helping. I really thought with all the talking the parents did in the beginning we would be lead to Summer. What the parents needed was a good solid rehab for whatever addictions they struggled with. That would have been a good step in direction of getting the boys back. Everyone was exploiting them… including Dr. Phil. Too bad he didn’t send them both to fancy rehab dual diagnosis programs, but instead did that body language crap. I wish I didn’t watch that Chris YouTube guy for hints and follow the drama. I don’t know what to say. I hope those of you who feel the boys are in good hands are right.
I think it was really important what 'that you tube guy' exposed.

Summer deserves the world to see her universe exactly as it was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xobehtedistuO
Back