TN v. Robin Howington

The judge is so stern.
Loved hearing him with the defence. .
Also really like the detective that was on yesterday and this morning. I apologize I didn’t get him name.
But man this judge is tough to me. I like him. But would be scared of him if he was my judge. lol.

WATCH LIVE: Mom Daughter Murder Trial — TN v. Robin Howington — Day Four https://youtube.com/live/5P6i3Av_9rY?si=DPM_647F6DSEEDOQ via @YouTube

"We ain't the dope police. We the murder police." Very contentious cross-exam in #RobinHowington trial with police officer on the stand. https://youtube.com/watch?v=5P6i3Av_9rY

"You keep trying to take personal shots at me and I don't think that's called for." Officer Wardlaw to defense attorney.

good trial to watch for some trial watchers for sure - too bad not more watching and commenting because this is rich. This judge, how does he deal with that defense atty, sheesh

I would feel soooo uncomfortable as a juror when she looks at them crying.

I’m just now watching her testimony! I haven’t been following this case at all but needed something to watch in the background. Waweeeeee so phony! Looking at the jury and crying on cue. She managed to eke out a few tears. Then she stops abruptly to answer questions. Looks to the jury for another tearful response a couple minutes later. What the heck was her motive for shooting this poor child?

I’m still at direct but really looking forward to cross. I’m especially interested in her r@pe allegations! No tears when discussing that in direct. She took a 13k settlement and wasn’t sure if the alleged r@pist was prosecuted??? I have questions!

JMO

I for one will be surprised if the jury does not all agree on a guilty verdict on the felony murder charge. However,
RH is facing six charges total. This monster claimed her two year old son shot his sister by mistake- it takes an evil cruel being to come up with that claim. She is a mess! All moo

So I take it that the state doesn’t think she intentionally shot Destiny. It was an accidental discharge that she tried to blame on 2-yo Gavin?? Wow! Unbelievable. If she had just fessed up she probably wouldn’t be facing so much time. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back