Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Tom on Ellen today. Overall, I would say he was a little nervous and very subdued. This thing has definitely knocked him down a notch, I would say. Whether it's an act or not, it's obvious to me that he knows what he's done and he's working on damage control. No hysterical laughter, slapping his leg or hyperactive behavior.

He gave Ellen's mother a bike for Mothers' Day and he also gave each member of the audience a bouquet of flowers. The audience was made up of single moms and their children. Some bouquets he hand delivered.

He said he was raised by a single mom & his 3 sisters. He said his mom has courage and he always respected her. His first gift to her was when he was 10 and had a paper route and saved up to buy her a ring. Since then he has bought her a house & "things".

He says he gets energy from nice people when asked. Ellen presented a photo lineup of about 12 babies and he was to pick out which one resembled Suri the most. (This is the pic of Suri that was teased). Tom picked out one and then plastered on black felt to portray lots and lots of hair and then outlined her mouth saying Suri had Kate's lips.

With his own children he says they are outside a lot - roller blading etc. When they're in they play scrabble - Take 2.

They showed some clips from MI3. The stunt where there is an explosion and Tom gets thrown into a car was done by hooking him up with cables which pulled him into the car. I think he said it took 5 takes to do this one.

Finally, Ellen presented him with a pram in the shape of a pink airplane with a propeller and a little flight suit with Suri's name on it. It was really something else. She presented Gwennyth and the Trumps with one too. For those who didn't see, the Trumps was all Gold with a chandelier. Ellen said that had a marble bed for Barron to lay on, haha.

Tom was very thankful and absolutely loved it, but again, did not go overboard.

So that's all folks!

Someone finally talked to him about 'damage control' then, because he's not the sort of guy to notice when he's in the wrong, now is he?

jilly said:
He gave Ellen's mother a bike for Mothers' Day and he also gave each member of the audience a bouquet of flowers. The audience was made up of single moms and their children. Some bouquets he hand delivered.

He said he was raised by a single mom & his 3 sisters. He said his mom has courage and he always respected her. His first gift to her was when he was 10 and had a paper route and saved up to buy her a ring. Since then he has bought her a house & "things
Seems that we can add hypocrite to the list of wee man's attributes. Spewing about the "respect" he has for mothers while treating KATE'S mother like a pariah. Blahblahblah On the other hand, he is a LOON, but what is KATE'S excuse? I've felt nothing other than sadness to think of the mind-bending that innocent little baby is in for.

Maybe, I'm in the minority, but I would almost just stay away if I were KatIE's parents. KatIE is a grown woman. She should have insisted that her mother be present. I know that I would feel more comfortable with my OWN MOTHER being there, not my MOTHER-IN-LAW.

I blame KatIE more than I blame Tom. She is allowing him to control every aspect of her life.

nanandjim said:
Maybe, I'm in the minority, but I would almost just stay away if I were KatIE's parents. KatIE is a grown woman. She should have insisted that her mother be present. I know that I would feel more comfortable with my OWN MOTHER being there, not my MOTHER-IN-LAW.

I blame KatIE more than I blame Tom. She is allowing him to control every aspect of her life.

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nan, i agree with you 100 % on that . :clap: :clap: :clap:

Floh said:
Someone finally talked to him about 'damage control' then, because he's not the sort of guy to notice when he's in the wrong, now is he?

I heard last week that he had hired a new publicity agent - no more sister.
And we know it's only for the sake of the movie.

If I'm not mistaken, he hired a new publicity agent several months ago. His sister has been off the job for a good while.

tompettyfan said:
Seems that we can add hypocrite to the list of wee man's attributes. Spewing about the "respect" he has for mothers while treating KATE'S mother like a pariah. Blahblahblah On the other hand, he is a LOON, but what is KATE'S excuse? I've felt nothing other than sadness to think of the mind-bending that innocent little baby is in for.

Right. He had absolutely no respect for Brooke Shields when he condemned her and other women. He showed us the real Tom and it was pretty ugly.

I still don't know what to make of Kate and what's really going on. At times I think that because he came into her life like a hurricane she's infatuated with every word he utters. Other times I just think this whole thing was a set up.

HeartofTexas said:
If I'm not mistaken, he hired a new publicity agent several months ago. His sister has been off the job for a good while.

Maybe it was a new firm because his PR wasn't working the last several months. If it is the same firm, they appear to have switched gears. On the show yesterday I don't know how many times he said he has respect for women but it was certainly the emphasis of his appearance.

jilly said:
Maybe it was a new firm because his PR wasn't working the last several months. If it is the same firm, they appear to have switched gears. On the show yesterday I don't know how many times he said he has respect for women but it was certainly the emphasis of his appearance.
Funny how an article came out just a few days ago, about how his female fan base has shrunk tremendously, and all of a sudden Tom is on TV spouting off about how much he respects women. Hmmm....

<<Wake up and smell the coffee you stupid girl. Take your baby and run. He's made a baby making zombie out of you!!!>>

So true!
But I don't think she could leave now even if she wanted to.

<<I blame KatIE more than I blame Tom. She is allowing him to control every aspect of her life>>

I am embarrased for her, you wouldn't think she was 26 more like 16.

I just finished reading the May 12 issue of Entertainment Weekly, with Tom's puss on the cover, and one paragraph said that during a pre-screening of the movie MI3, there was a particularly rough scene where Cruise was getting the tar beaten out of him... and according to the magazine, the unthinkable happened.... the audience started clapping! Now that's a clue re how his image has changed.

Why would Tom amd KATE release their financial "break up" agreement before they're even married?
This couple just had a baby......FINALLY this babe arrives....and now we hear about their financial pact IF they split !?
The Trumps didn't publish one when Barron was born....Brooke Shields didn't....

I know weird....maybe it's just because it's Tom....

I can't stand him and yet I read everything I see about him and KATE !

susiebond

my opinion only

HeartofTexas said:
I just finished reading the May 12 issue of Entertainment Weekly, with Tom's puss on the cover, and one paragraph said that during a pre-screening of the movie MI3, there was a particularly rough scene where Cruise was getting the tar beaten out of him... and according to the magazine, the unthinkable happened.... the audience started clapping! Now that's a clue re how his image has changed.

I like it! :clap:

Yeah too bad they didn't release this the same time as Da Vinci hey and they would have blown MI3 right out of the charts.

NewMom2003 said:
Thanks for the link robin! This is horrible. This is their daughter and granddaughter. Who in the h@ll does Tom Cruise think he is, God????? I do blame "Kate" as well. She's an adult and should not allow herself, Suri, or her parents to be treated this way.

I have to believe that Katie and Tom have some sort of legal agreement going on around Suri's guardianship similiar to Michael Jackson's. Why else would she allow his mother and sisters to be at the delivery and not her own mother????

Wake up and smell the coffee you stupid girl. Take your baby and run. He's made a baby making zombie out of you!!!
Exactly NewMom. This kind of behavior is a slap in the face to Katie's parents. I am losing respect for her because she is allowing the fool to treat her parents this way. I hope she wakes up soon. If not, she deserves what she gets.
:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member