Tommy Lee and Pam again!

well, i think this is harmful for the kids... i bet they are acting happy so he doesn't beat their butts like he used to beat on pam!

well, i think this is harmful for the kids... i bet they are acting happy so he doesn't beat their butts like he used to beat on pam!

I dont think its good for the kids either. I think that kids need stability.

The parents back together and then breaking up over and over like that-- if I were one of there kids I wouldnt even bother unpacking my stuff. Sure, I think they are happy now--because every kid probably would like to have both parents around if it was at all possible. But how about the let down they will feel when their parents split AGAIN ?? Divorce is hard on kids-- this would have to be like re-opening the same wound over and over

AND dont EVEN get me started about Pamelas history, not only with Tommy Lee, but married/divorced, married/divorced to other people too. Didnt she yo-yo back and forth with Kid Rock like that too-- and then another quick marriage to Rick Soloman. I dont know how any man could take marriage vows seriously with her, because she obviously doesnt take vows seriously. She sets a really poor example for her boys when it comes to that.

edited to add : I didnt mean to imply that because he was nice and humored me that I thought he was good husband material. The truth of the matter, IMO, is that Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson probably deserve each other when it comes to marriage material-- but their boys do not deserve to be yo-yo'd around anymore than they already have been. So I think that these two getting back together for 'the sake of the children' is laughable.

I agree, I think there are some others here that feel the same way. We had a thread about them going awhile ago. I too think pam in overated, she is so hard looking.

Hard looking is right. She looks like a transvestite. I never thought much of her.

I never paid all too much attention to either one of these idiots, although they certainly seem to be made for each other. My dislike for Pam really began with the whole Kid Rock nonsense. A friend of mine who knows Kid Rock said that Pam told Kid she was pregnant, apparently when they were have a lot of problems. He was really excited and then he saw some pictures of her out partying (allegedly, pretty hard) and then she claimed to have had a miscarriage. Kid Rock apparently believed she never was pregnant and felt it was a ploy to manipulate their relationship. The way she yo-yo'd back and forth between Kid and Tommy and did things to deliberately escalate their animosity, tells me that she is a very immature and manipulative woman.

Their kids are quickly approaching the age when we will start to hear about them in the tabloids. I hope they have their heads on straight.

I never paid all too much attention to either one of these idiots, although they certainly seem to be made for each other.
LOL...I couldn't have said it better myself!:clap:

I can't believe she has Hep C and still drinks like a fish. I know there are treatments but there is no cure that I know of.

I think it's cool they're back together. I mean...they have kids together, don't they? I'm sure the children are thrilled mommy and daddy are back together.

Not crazy about either of them, but Pam is an animal right activist which gives her some brownie points in my book!

Well, considering that Pammie has been with every other guy in TinselTown, she's got no other choice but to start going for seconds. I was amazed two marriages ago that men still hadn't seen the fact that Pam's marriages just...don't....last. She's not that great-looking anymore. In fact, she looks like she's been around the block SEVERAL times (and she has).

Not a Pam-hater but she's just so old news....and I wish the tabloids would let her stay exactly that.:rolleyes:

Regarding Pam's Hep C, I believe Tommy made a public statement years ago that he does not have Hep C and that he has never had Hep C.

These 2 make me sick!!! Tommy is way to good for the likes of her.....
she is a tramp!

These 2 make me sick!!! Tommy is way to good for the likes of her.....
she is a tramp!

You're right cheko. My son, a PRO surfer know's Kelly Slater who was dating Pam at one time. Kelly is the top world Class surfer in the World.

She was at my grandson's birthday party about 3 or 4 years ago. I met her, she has no personality at all and is not very smart.
I introduced myself and she's like duh!....say's nothing. Bought my grandson the most expensive metal car I've ever seen. What a dummy.

Later that year my daughter in law went to her son's birthday party in LA DIL said all the adults were doing coke!

Lovely huh! Daughter in law never kept in touch with her again.

I asked my son if she and Tommy really had a sex video out. He told me, ""MOM.......it's in every Motel in America"

xxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

You're right cheko. My son, a PRO surfer know's Kelly Slater who was dating Pam at one time. Kelly is the top world Class surfer in the World.

She was at my grandson's birthday party about 3 or 4 years ago. I met her, she has no personality at all and is not very smart.
I introduced myself and she's like duh!....say's nothing. Bought my grandson the most expensive metal car I've ever seen. What a dummy.

Later that year my daughter in law went to her son's birthday party in LA DIL said all the adults were doing coke!

Lovely huh! Daughter in law never kept in touch with her again.

I asked my son if she and Tommy really had a sex video out. He told me, ""MOM.......it's in every Motel in America"

xxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

They most delinately have a sex tape out. I have a copy

Regarding Pam's Hep C, I believe Tommy made a public statement years ago that he does not have Hep C and that he has never had Hep C.

Yes, he had doctor's reports.

Pam is a *advertiser censored*, animal activist or not! She and Scott Biao deserve one another.

Gee, and the poor kids. Mommy has been married twice since daddy, now daddy and mommy are back together until the next hard one comes along.

(((Ducking)))

They both kinda skeeve me out.

Yes, he had doctor's reports.

Pam is a *advertiser censored*, animal activist or not! She and Scott Biao deserve one another.

Gee, and the poor kids. Mommy has been married twice since daddy, now daddy and mommy are back together until the next hard one comes along.

(((Ducking)))
I LOVE Scott!! I can't stand her!:crazy:

I can't believe she has Hep C and still drinks like a fish. I know there are treatments but there is no cure that I know of.
I thought that she quit drinking when she discovered that she had Hep C. :waitasec:

There is a cure for it. You take treatment for various periods of time depending on the type that you have. I wonder if Pam has taken treatment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804
Back