trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can look pleased at anytime. So what. She wants us to think she's winning.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The defense team and Dr. Samuels have left the courtroom. The static noise is shut off and stapling is heard up front. #JodiArias

maybe the good Dr is attaching a hairpiece for act II ?

i missed something...i had to run out of my office.....Juan smiled???? that is a good sign, isn't it?

JA has offered to edit Samuels' new book if he testifies in her favour. She also made it very clear that he must give her credit otherwise....

What is the "new material" that the psychologist didn't put in his addendum. Is it the pedo letters?

Finally the judge put her foot down on something regarding correcting his answer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Question for my WS family...

Have any of you all seen the TV Show "The Following" on Fox?

All of these people mesermized by Jodi falling for her.. reminds me of the people on that tv show who follow that guy and would do anything for him.

I would follow that guy and do anything for him! <3 lol

Oh crape...I forgot about redirect .....poopy.

A Putt Putt pencil isn't long enough to do serious physical damage if she decides to start attacking another person who pizzed her off.

could take an eye out, i bet.
:crosseyed::winko:

Whoever did the drawing did an amazing job at showing you what Jodi really is. She is no bombshell, she is no blond beauty, she is not sexy and she is not misunderstood. Her disguise has finally worn off, her insides have seeped out to the outside. She is an ugly person made of evil. Travis had no idea what was really underneath. How could he? She's the devil incarnate.

Very well stated, MandyLeigh. Although I may be the only one or one of the very few who actually thought Jodie (before this trial) was a very pretty young women, it is interesting how EVIL eats its way through to expose itself, putting an end to beauty.

A paper bag would be an improvement.

doesn't JA go in a lil too close to JW face when whispering to her...gives me the creeps

Ohhhhhhhh ...I wonder if we are going to get into the fake pedophile letters

I would LOVE that!!!!!!!!! Please lets expose her completely!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aoajanw