trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicked the puppy. Yep, Jodi admitted to kicking a dog that is already neglected by her own family. Nice job doc!

I know - where is the "expertise" in any of this? It sounds like everyday life experience.

It really does sound like everyday life.

Almost all people doubt themselves sometimes, correct?

Great marriages / relationships have up, and, downs, correct?

I can take everything this woman is saying and apply it to almost everyone I know - making everyone I know either an abuser or victim. I'm not sure if this is true or not - I hope it isn't!

Or they might admit it to a police officer during an interrogation!!

Threatening suicide can be controlling. That helps explain Samuels I would think.

OK< so threatening suicide os terrorism too. So she has given a few examples that make JODI the controlling terrorist.

Jealousy, stalking, threats of suicide, ....and now, torturing pets?

So far I see Jodi as a terrorist. Didnt she kick a dog and starve a cat :what:

One thing I've noticed is that when women behave badly, the claim is often made that they are emulating male behavior patterns. An article on the binge drinking problem in the UK lamented that women were behaving in a blokey male fashion, rather than just like drunk women, or, to be more specific, drunks.

I have a feeling that our "expert" will simply claim that in female on female abuse, one or both are behaving like a male.

You know how it is. When a guy criticizes, it's in an incidious abusive way, when a woman does the same, up to and including relentless soul-destroying nagging, an expert of this sort will spin it with a label such as "she's just making her needs known".

I hate the social constructivist babbling of gender advocates.
I think I love you.

What is so funny to JW? She almost broke out laughing when asking this witness a question. This should be serious testimony.

i think jw laughs to try and portray she is not to be a threat to those she wants to like her and help her . just like shes says OK - the implication of -this is going well - the lil giggle, like trying to fit into the cheerleaders table for lunch in hs when you know your out of your social circle. i think she is trying to make jodi appear as if her sister - you can not kill someone who looks and acts like me . the comment GIDGET MADE ME LAUGH AS I COULD SEE JW AS THE NEW FLYING NUN CASTING. so jodi can be SISTER JODI IN THE CONVENT_OMG HELP US !!

I have only listened for 10 minutes -- I had an appointment this morning. So far, it seems she is helping the prosecution. Has it been this way the whole time????

I'm waiting for her to say one thing that doesn't support the State.

Did she really just use an example of a guy kicking his puppy to death???

REALLY???? Especially after what we just learned that Jodi has kicked a dog?????

I'm not watching, I didn't want to be bored to tears.

Has this domestic violence expert actually interviewed/evaluated Jodi?

To be fair, she is quite interesting to listen to. She seems very knowledgeable.

Does Ms. Laviolette know she is describing JA to a T?

Travis was none of these things, I have not heard one thing that I can relate Travis too IMO

Travis was loving and outgoing and lots of friends

They may have to put the whole DT on suicide watch after this train wreck

Threatening suicide, torturing pets! Who's side is she on?!

JM & EF taking notes here I'm sure.

Me thinks she is on Travis' side. Have any of her patients murdered anyone yet (besides the puppy example)?

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members