trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already see how they're trying to apply this to TA... but it fits JA much more!!! It only fits TA if you buy her BS.

Fanucci@MichelleFanucci

It's clear the Alexander family is having a hard time listening to LaViolette's testimony. #dateline #arias

And here I was nervous about this expert taking the stand... Guess my fears were unwarranted!

Travis had no one to talk to :(

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Unlike Samuels, I don't think LaViolette has been watching the trial and tailoring her testimony. I do think she's trying to educate the public on her agenda...little does she know she's tanking Jodi Arias in the process. Stealth witness maybe?

So I guess this answered my previous question. She has NOT talked to Jodi. If she had talked to her, she would not be bringing up suicide, stalking, abusing animals etc. She is describing Jodi's behavior perfectly.

She HAS talked to her. But Jodi probably lied to her about everything. We know that Jodi told her the pedophile story.

My violent ex would threaten to hurt my cat, I ended up giving her up because I was afraid. This is hard to listen to.
I so hope that Jodi didn't do anything worse to Travis' dog than fence him in and leave him, as far as she knew, unattended to for an indefinite period of time.

Ha Ha threatning to commit suicide is a form of terrorizing BA HA HA HA

I'm not surprised. Some of these sort of DV experts actually claim that a male walking away from an argument is a form of abuse. Some byzantine hogwash about being dismissive, not validating, blah-blah-blah.

As someone raised by parents who I never heard raise their voices to each other, let alone a full blown screamer, my tendency to walk away from screeching accusatory hissy fits proves what a monster I am.

Right there with you! Look at mine! (Yours are precious, BTW!)

Oh, yours, too! Look at the puppies! Mine are 3 years old now and HUGE, but I still call them puppies.

And my thanks button has disappeared! So thanks!

Man, this witness has to not know alot of info about Jodi! It's apparent the DT never told her all of Jodi's problems otherwise we would not be hearing about all this stuff that describes Jodi to a T
Sometimes people just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

JA does not look happy. She is seeing herself in this description and wondering what the heck is going on.

She's not really gone into it yet but I've pointed out over and over again, Travis is lacking almost all very well-known identifiers of an abusive personality. Jodi, not so much, of course. ;)

In terms of isolation, I think Jodi used sex in part as a tool simply so Travis couldn't tell people how bad the relationship had really become. He was isolated by the secrecy of their relationship. :(

"Torturing pets"! Reluctant to talk about it?!?
"I kicked my puppy to death"?!?
More like characteristics of a serial killer!

Difference is that guy was remorseful and sought help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most relationships that end, there is one person that was gone (emotionally) before the break-up, and the other person is usually not ready to end it. It's not abuse, it's life.

In Jodi's case, it's more than abuse.

It's lying torture-murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members