trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #122

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce used all her expertise to gloss over the fact that Jodi ended up driving across state lines on a sneaky visit in the middle of the night to go bug Travis some more. Alyce isn't going to admit Jodi felt anything but love for Travis when she oops had to kill him.

After today I'm more inclined to believe Jodi killed Travis out of revenge and pay back for believing herself wronged. There's a lot of hate, rage, and jealousy under that passive-aggressive mask.

I'm believing she was in an abusive relationship where she was on the receiving end and trying to extricate herself from it.

I'm still not sure what happened that day in the light of this or what can be proven about it. The trial's not over yet. But, JM has to get his act together or he's going to completely lose me. You can't bully the truth.

IMO

You believe this because someone with a kind face told you this?

I'm believing she was in an abusive relationship where she was on the receiving end and trying to extricate herself from it.

I'm still not sure what happened that day in the light of this or what can be proven about it. The trial's not over yet. But, JM has to get his act together or he's going to completely lose me. You can't bully the truth.

IMO

All she had to do to extricate herself was to stay in California.IMO She was the only abusers and she was the one giving abuse till she abused him to death!

....she was copying CP Estes! Also the book she wrote was based on other therapists patients....not her own work.

Copying Estes!? WHAT!? Really, I'm not being facetious, she actually... that's worse than using Disney... Estes is a gifted storyteller.

Estes helped me through some stuff way back there in time... (I'm actually relieved someone here knows who I'm talkin' about). Still have her books.

ALV plagarized... I suppose that's one of her rights not being a PhD? (I'm being snarky there).

Wow. There goes any humanity I had for ALV. Wouldn't have thunk that.

I may have to kamikaze myself into timeout land....

I will do it...if y'all would realize that:

1). snow white is ALVs monster (not JM)

2). Juans job is to discredit an "expert witness"....y'all aren't trial newbies! :facepalm: come on!

3). Stop bashing #5....until we have proof she 'talked' to somebody in her car with her window....shush! How do you know she didn't just say "I wont talk until trial is over!"...?

4). Everyone in the gallery laughed...not just Donovan or whatever/whoever.

5). We are websleuthers....you got a serious problem with something? Do the research yourself. This case is more wide open on the net than JA's....um ....story.....

6). Arias supporter ppl that are here stiring the pot? You bet we know who you are. Good thing I believe in freedom of speech...

7). Thank you to everyone who posted the Snow White ALV tapes....I hope some of you out there get it now.

8). Cannot believe how thick headed and stupid the THs are. I hate how noone does their homework. ALV has been on the witness list forever! Plus. ...They freaking care more about her hair?
Omg...I'm so sorry Alexander family.

9). All my opinion. If I get timeout....I will see you soon.

Bashful? :rocker:

Brilliant, Brilliant, BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Jodi's fabricated story adopted by the DT and the "experts" is a real "fairy tale"
Hopefully, Juan can extrapolate on his theme to show the jury that any incidents of
"real abuse" simply did not happen.

Not to burst anyones bubble....but after being bored to tears the last week by JW's direct, I could not appreciate Juan's questioning of Alyce. All I kept seeing was JW feverishly writing on her legal pad knowing she will be back up after Juan...we will all be comatose by the end of her redirect. She will go thru all those diary entries again and again and again! I need a bottle of wine just to help me enjoy the weekend!

I'm not sure why people are having such trouble seeing the truly genius tactic Juan is using with Snow White. He's pointing out that ALV can make any story match her continuum of aggression and abuse, just by checking off boxes from one off incidents that she percieves as meeting the box. It shows that she simply was able to cherry pick incidents and make them fit her perception of abuse. Why is that so difficult for the TH's and some others?

The guy caller on Dr Drew - he sounds like Darryl lol

IMO
I really can't comprehend why you think that given the thousand miles she travelled to be with him after it was over.

IMO

So im an abuser in your eyes then? Cause ive done a lot worse than anything you mentioned travis did as a single guy.

Im sorry I dont see it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

the book? downloadable?

Don't buy it ,just look inside it then see page 71.It shows you it free.It is not for sale yet.I just typed in her name when the book comes up,look inside.Then on the side you type her name again it is the middle one.Not sure its page 71 another poster said that.

Just FYI, I'm totally in love with Mike Eiglarsh. Wowza.

I like him but his nose looks like a ....well....you know what it looks like. And I can't seem to get past that when he starts talking. He's all blah blah blah blah and I'm all wow, I have no idea what he's saying because his nose looks like a p****.

I know. I have horrible thoughts. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member