trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is coming across as a very immature person right now. Just as she did yesterday in the jury box with Travis' sobbing family glaring at the back of her head.

I'd bet right now in Jodis mind she isn't even checked in. She is reading writing and singing to herself really loud in her own mind. She does not want to hear the truth. She likes to live in her lie bubble.

Jeeeeez....for these Side Bars -- they should just use (Get Smarts) CONE OF SILENCE

:floorlaugh:

Cone+of+Silence.jpg

Courts need these....:floorlaugh:

I wish there was a massive thanks button so I could thank you all at once! :blowkiss::heartluv:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

A rather long sidebar ensues. The sizzling steak fajita noise still plays. #JodiArias

When Alyce was up and they would go to sidebar, JA would turn to the jury and pose her lips.

NOW it's like shining lights on cockroaches! I think if JA could crawl under the table she would!

SHE KNOWS this witness isn't buying her crap.

OH I'm loving this.

My arteries are clogging because I'm sedentary due to this trial.

It appears to me, JA is writing her manifesto, since she can't manipulate or direct this witness how to answer

:great: Ha! We both had JA's manifesto on the brain at exactly the same time (comtemporaneously, as JA would say)!

... oh, and I HATE her little girl hairdo too! She is 32 years old for god sake!

*waiting for Jodi to put her head down on the table (like in the interrogation room)*

She's not checked out, she's listening to every syllable of Demarte. She is pretending not to care about this witness testimony.

She's busy running her art business from the defense table, how could she have time to waste on her death penalty trial when that scrap of paper will sell for $2k? :p

IMHO, Dr. DeMarte's testimony will OBLITERATE the idea that the defendant was a victim of DV.

I want to shout from the rooftop that Dr. DM represents everything that is good about the field of Clinical Pyschology, she is poised, intelligent, objective, ethical, professional and most important assertive (in the true sense of the word).

So bizarre! Her life is crashing and burning before her and she looks and acts like she's just writing letters to friends or writing her bar exams... What a wacko.

Maybe shes writing her "last words"

she should start now... cause its NOT looking good for her AT ALL!

When Alyce was up and they would go to sidebar, JA would turn to the jury and pose her lips.

NOW it's like shining lights on cockroaches! I think if JA could crawl under the table she would!

SHE KNOWS this witness isn't buying her crap.

OH I'm loving this.

My arteries are clogging because I'm sedentary due to this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173