trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is day 3 the defense has had her on the stand.. 45 minutes tuesday, 3.5 hours yesterday and now 1.5 hours today. This is stupid. This witness should be on her way home, done testimony, done juror questions and back with her patients.

My theory (based on knowing people with similar characteristics) is that JA mimics the person in her awareness she sees as the most authoritative. For awhile, that was TA (taking on his religion and hobbies), for a time it seems to have been JW, and right now it's JD.

OK, so as soon as court was supposed to start, a friend called me to go to lunch. Why is the seal up? Is she sick today, again?

I want to be Dr D when I grow up!! Ha Ha, I'm way older but she is so accurate in her language and knowledge, what an amazing trial expert. I suspect others will be knocking on her door very soon.

Do you guy's see Ester in there??? So, she's a real person?

Not what you think - she's an inspirational speaker. Probably not the one responsible for the lube JMO ;)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Hicks"]Esther Hicks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

evidence of recurrent physical fights - she kicked her mom

anger - internal anger - parents said entire life . .
happened when she was a teenager . . .
indication her Mom had made a kind neutral comment to her and her response was negative

do you know JA' mom argue with her when she was teen . . her mom hit her
only thing you want to take into account she hit her mom
I am using it as a data point for anger

frequent displays of temper
people describes her as irritable and upset

pleasant and kind, caring, loving
some people do describe her as that.

2/14/07 - email from JA to TA . . .#623 exhibit . . . sorry last few days frustrating for him . . wish to give him consulation . . .

she is intimidated . . not anger but she is trying to comfort him . . . she compares to own experience doesn't want to hear it . . .yell and scream and vent . . .yes on very rare occasions . . . going thru motions until situation plays self out.
right?
I am still reading

need comfort sometimes . .. her heart filled with compasison for TA.

didn't go thru this part with prosecutor . . we read the 2nd paragraph . . .
clearly something going on TA frustrated and angry he was . . .

pump him up - after she argues with him she continued to cry after hangs up . .. feel miserable and hopeless . . she stopped crying and felt wonderful . . lucky to have him in her life

make them feel good?
they are kind words
talks about the future and how . . . no matter how bad it gets

(note on this email . . . you call me Esther Hicks . . . )

specifically talks about . . her anger kicked holes in walls, smashed down doors, and
didn't go back and talk to her . . didn't ask how often this happened . . .not know if this is true or not
just another data point
to form your opinion about borderline personality
yes as one of the points of information

you conducted MMPI - self report measure 567 questions - T or F . . .captures general personality traits and psychopathology

computer scored 2 x . . .computer makes you do it 2x . . .part of the protocol when you enter . . I believe it is Pearson . . . Q-local

spit out graph and charts
yes - T scores
I am looking for all the scales - not just the validity and clinical.

not asking for raw data you want score report?
I don't want raw data

break - be back @ 11:15 - start promptly at that time
stand for jury
counsel please approach

JA is thinking to herself "I'll trade ALV and Samuels (ok and Nurmi) for Demarte please!"

Wow, so fast to put her hands on her documents. She didn't have to dig through book after book, page after page....imagine that. I wonder if the male dr (no disrespect, can't remember his name) is taking notes.

Dr. D: "The defendant said she worked as a caretaker for a child from Nov 2007 to Jan 2008."

Wilmott: "She worked as a caretaker for a year?"

Dr. D: "That is not a year."

:floorlaugh: :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

JW: "You don't know if she was telling the truth, do you?" (Regarding JA's own words in her own email.)

Seems a rather ineffective means of helping your client seem believable to the jury.

Excuse my ignorance, but will JM be able to re-question Dr Demarte after JW is finished with her?

JW is completely outclassed, outwitted, outmaneuvered, outfoxed, outperformed and has/is being totally humiliated. As a cross examination this is below competent in fact JW should be sanctioned for her poor performance.

We don't usually have mid-morning breaks do we? Why is the judge asking for an approach?

Yippee! Q Local!!!!
What she's saying is that you type in the answers twice for verification. She used the manual entry, not the scanner.

JA has styled her hair the same way Dr. D has her hair styled...*interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member