trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that JM isn't objecting. Apart from the fact JW is burying herself, it lets Dr D stand up for herself. Good for the jury to see too IMO.

JW keeps saying Jodi had to shoot Travis. What??? I guess JW forgot it was an accident and Jodi only wanted to scare him.

JW is amusing me today. Her snarky little "heh" followed with a laugh after the judge sustained an objection and directed towards the witness' answer.

if this wasnt such a serious trial id be laughing so hard

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JW is really acting badly today, and Nurmi just mocked the witness.

Dr. D does not define TA as demonstrating name calling behavior as a pattern. She feels any isolated name calling was in direct response to JA overstepping boundaries and him simply trying to define boundaries for her intrusive behaviors.

Refuses to term him abusive.

calls it an unhealthy communication pattern in those moments.

Lord love a duck. If I had slaughtered every man who ever called me a name or were "mean" to me, I'd have been in prison years ago.

Travis called her names when she pushed the boundaries = right to kill.

Seriously JW? Is that all ya got?

Nurmi is having his own little party in his own little chair, next to the little killer.

PLEASE please please please please let the jury do an interview on Dateline or one of the news programs after this trial is over. I am dying to know what they thought of Wilmott and Nurmi's behavior.

"When he is talking about her having been invasive or having crossed a boundary." :snake: JW just can't hear the warnings.

I thought they said Jodi was never alone with Darryl's child in 4 years they lived together, huge red flag!

yes, that is correct. Daryl stated in an interview that he "never left Jodie alone with my son".

Again -- this is so excruciatingly, exquisitely annoying. Just listen to the answers and stop asking her to repeat what she's said fifty times already.

the problem with JW using Martinez style, is that it does not work with Dr. D. JW asks a question, Dr. D answers it as asked, and then JW says that's not what she asked and changes the question a little and the answer from DR. comes out only slightly and insignificantly different.

When JM asked ALV questions, she didn't answer them but went off on a ramble. Juan then had the right to say that she hadn't answered the question.

Makes a difference based on the witness you use that technique with.

Speaks volumes that JW isn't astute enough to pick this up and continues on in a manner that isn't serving the DT well in any way.

Not that I want that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member