trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She was found hidding behind a Christmas tree." :floorlaugh:
I love Dr. DeMarte!

Today is indeed a good day for Travis !!!! Doing the happy dance !!!

CJ75-370-20.jpg

Hiding behind the Christmas tree, or sleeping under it???? Or BOTH??
Wow - what a girl. lol

Oh this is gonna pizza off JA

Thing about Jodi and BPD is it's not that big of a deal, when it comes down to the driving force that caused her kill Travis. Lots of people suffer with BPD and do just fine in life; they are well adjusted and productive members of society - BPD doesn't mean someone is nuts at all. I think Jodi is truly nuts though, which has nothing to do with her BPD.

IMO

Correct, but what Juan is doing with this witness is showing why these behaviors indicate BPD rather than PTSD, and it's the absence of PTSD that is important

Such wonderful little tid-bits, flutter like butterflies around the court-room... Hiding behind holiday greenery, ring theft, wheeeee!

BOOM! (again)

Found hiding behind the Christmas tree at TA's!

:woohoo:

No. I love it when DT does it. Would love to hear yet again about the sociopath email that has no context.:banghead::facepalm:

Lucky for you, there is Youtube..you can watch until your heart is content. Again and again and again.

Christmas tree! First time I officially heard that story! Someone fill me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something about she was told there was no room for her to stay, so she slept under the Christmas Tree! She wouldn't leave!

It would appear these "efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment" also sound quite stalkerish.

OH this is yummy!!!! But Jodi you told US you broke off all your relationships???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510