trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA's hand is going to be sore after this!! The look on her face is priceless. I'm Wondering when she will stop the trial for carpal tunnel syndrome

Jodi, you can pretend to not be paying attention to Deanna, which simply confirms the diagnoses mentioned by Dr. DeMarte, but at the end of all this: of you and Deanna, only ONE of you is going to be able to go to Starbucks.

Are you telling me Deanna doesn't know the EXACT date they split up??? lol

And Jodi would know the date, time, the distance Pluto was from the sun that moment, what was on sale at the Market, how many minutes it had been since she finished her Starbucks, what Travis was wearing, what he ate, how digested it was...

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I see a question in the basket. Jurors are attentive and taking many notes. #JodiArias

and just to hit JA a little more, this lovely woman is an instructor for special needs students.

Go crayon JA

Travis never raised his voice, cursed or laid hands on Deanna

Chris Hughes tweeted this weekend that he and Sky knew Travis still loved Deanna deep down, and that he would always love Deanna. She was "the one that got away".

I sure hope the Jurors are watching Jodi's hateful and spiteful behavior while Deanna is testifying !

Very telling, IMO !

:moo:

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

I see a question in the basket. Jurors are attentive and taking many notes. #JodiArias

Are you telling me Deanna doesn't know the EXACT date they split up??? lol

Deanna didn't register their official breakup date?!? What about their official 'start' date? What kind of record keeping is that?
She should know the exact start and official breakup date ... you know in case she's questioned by authorities, for no particular reason....or if her ex is brutally slain.

Deanna's testimony is making my heart hurt :( She seems like such a lovely woman and this must be so difficult for her.

But wait, wait, WAIT, the Alyce the expert told us he was abusive. She had 35 years' experience, she read texts and discovered patterns, she said Jodi was the victim, she believed he had prurient interests in little boys, how could she possibly be mistaken with her 20 page cv and ample experience? Hope she enjoys the paycheck.

PLEASE let there be changes to prevent this garbage from ever happening again.

What is an indicator that she and Travis had an honest to goodness relationship is the fact that they were best friends, as well as boyfriend/girlfriend.

has a degree
smart
speaks directly
has jobs and plans
arias ignores her
arias furiously coloring
she has travis' dog (per his will)
does not come off as crazy
was good friends
there is more

great witness!

A bigger shot of Deanna and JA. JA is digging deep.

Attachments

• deja.gif
    deja.gif
    140.2 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics