trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias deserves to die and soon. I hate Kirk Nurmi today, more that I ever have before. God forgive him.

This is getting so offensive.

I wonder why Juan isn't objecting... Nurmi is testifying by bringing up Jodi's claims.

I thought the Walmart witness and the Tescoro witness made their bosses proud today. Articulate lovely smart women. Such a contrast from the doodling defendant.

I live in San Antonio and am so very tempted to meet the young woman from Tesoro as she gets off the plane and give her a huge, huge hug !

I cannot believe his line of questioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she is not on trial .

Honestly glad I'm watching at home today...I think I'd be sobbing watching this total lack of conscience , disgusting display of ABUSE that's going on here.

I'm sitting here crying....this is so unfair!! I am beginning to hate our systen of "justice"...

Poor Deanna, can't even imagine bringing these things up so personal!

It's always about the sex with Nurmi. This is why I never missed him while JW was squeaking everyday. And he's so slooooooooooow. gah!

Just got back in time to watch Nurmi try to humiliate this lovely girl. What a [fill in the blank in your own heads.]

Nurmi? News flash: Your line of questions only proves your client is a *advertiser censored* and Travis didn't love her. Why would a *advertiser censored* be so attached to someone who didn't love her?
What? What's that you say? Your client has boarder-line personality disorder? Nooooooooooooo!

JM must not think anything wrong with this line of questioning or he would object, wouldn't he?

I wonder if mr nurmi is making the jury as sick as he is making all of us?

Kudos and hugs to Deanna for taking the stand, holding her own and being humiliated in Travis' honor. Bless her

Y'all I am horrified for Deanna. She is holding her own and is very strong, but this has got to be difficult for her because she is telling the whole world - not just her bishop. My Gosh....I can not believe this.

Deanna seems like such a sweet girl! Another victim of Jodi's however!!!

I am fuming!!!

Juan prepped her well. And she wants Justice for Travis more then any of us will ever know.

Nurmi is just making the killer look bad, by trying to list all of these horrid things that Travis did to her. No, Nurmi, he never called Deanna a 3 holed wonder or a *advertiser censored*, because she never acted like one, unlike the killer.

I am heartbroken for this poor woman. OMG, she already atoned to the church. Why does she need to do it in front of the world?

He keeps on and on and on. This is outrageous!

JMHO
fran
It's none of my business, Nurmi is a --------- ... I'll turn my sound up in a few. I don't need to hear it.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Anyone notice that Judge Stephens has on a salmon shirt under her robe? I did.. are you guys asleep or hwhat? #JodiArias

Why are you looking under the judges robe? :gasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member