Trial Discussion Thread #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
partial quoteTo be more precise, I think Moller said 90% of the messages were normal, and many were loving. That's a paraphrase, I can't remember exactly. But it's a distinction worth noting I think.

That's what I remember him saying. I agree it's an important distinction.

I'd like to see a breakdown of that 90%, as in how many conversations as opposed to one word/line responses within a single conversation did they constitute?

Yes, I would bet a large proportion would be of the "OK c u later" kind.

I don't believe that anyone tried to incriminate SAP. The Pistorius family had enough to contend with, to even consider such a thing. The way I see it everyone who was upstairs on that day is under suspicion .

I just think it odd that the family were so focused on the watches when their brother had just shot someone dead !

Just wondering what to expect on Tuesday...it this just a matter of the judge coming on the bench and reading the order which will indicate date and location of his evaluation? Are they working out where and when now or will there be some input by the attorneys on Tues. It seems like it is not just a simple matter of a place taking him as I have read about delays in getting a space..any other info on what will happen? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203