TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the previous thread, Ruminations said, "I also noticed that Emma discussed her name being added to the mortgage and not her husbands."
Yes, and she also told Chad she wasn't going to mention to her husband the 9000 in cash either, and that she had an account that was hers alone, not shared with husband, that she would put it in.

I guess her husband may have listened to that video by now. Are they still married?

from the previous thread, Ruminations said, "I also noticed that Emma discussed her name being added to the mortgage and not her husbands."
Yes, and she also told Chad she wasn't going to mention to her husband the 9000 in cash either, and that she had an account that was hers alone, not shared with husband, that she would put it in.

I guess her husband may have listened to that video by now. Are they still married?
I'm thinking she was not aware that any conversations around an officer or unit should not be considered very private.

So she learned well from her daddy to lie to her spouse.

Rut roh Raggy!

Maybe hubby isn't that big a fan of Prophet Daddy-in-Law and wouldn't take too kindly to his wife playing secretary for him when he goes to jail for backyard bodies.

MOO.

Last edited:
At this point, JP is doing a much better job representing his client than LVDs lawyers did, no doubt about it. I may find him irritating and condescending at times, but what def atty isn't? He does need to quit testifying, though.

Jon Schoenhorn did the same thing at Michelle Troconis’s trial; she didn’t testify, but her lawyer sure did.

Didn’t help her— she was found guilty on all six counts (conspiracy, etc., in the disappearance and murder of Jennifer Dulos), and had bail set at six million dollars.

She has yet to make bail.

May Chad Daybell follow that path.

CourtTv talking heads, were just discussing CD's behavior in court, he acts like he is bored, above it all.

So, the question is, how should he "act"? I remember Casey Anthony, always appearing "busy" in her white blouse and black pants, like she was part of the legal team, instead of being on trial for killing her child.

It sounds like the Defense (Prior) wanted to call one of the State attorneys (Wood) as a witness regarding Melanie Gibb? Anyone know what the connection is with Wood and Gibb?

Well, he revealed that there’s over 300 text messages btwn them, and many emails as well, over a period of several months.

In my opinion it seems like Gibb may testify to some things that may hurt Chad’s defense and he is trying to see if her interactions with Wood had affected her testimony. He wants to be able to ask her about their conversations and see if any of what she said was affected by anything he said. JMOO

There's been some kind of allegation that Rob met with Melanie Gibb off the record, but Rob has denied this.

I don't know if Gibb is considered a POI/suspicious enough to discuss or not so I won't express my opinion of her.
Weird that he denied it, especially since it seems like he has all the emails and text messages. And I haven’t heard the State dispute the existence of those, just that they don’t want him to be able to question her about this.

Jon Schoenhorn did the same thing at Michelle Troconis’s trial; she didn’t testify, but her lawyer sure did.

Didn’t help her— she was found guilty on all six counts (conspiracy, etc., in the disappearance and murder of Jennifer Dulos), and had bail set at six million dollars.

She has yet to make bail.

May Chad Daybell follow that path.
I watched that trial too! Horn was THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie