TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

My husband was a respected Public Defender in our community. While he didn’t win popularity contests , and their were times I told him you wouldn’t want me on his jury , he had high integrity believed in the Justice System and provided the best defense to all his clients. Many were not going to win any Citizens awards , but I admired my husband and his ethics bc I knew he gave his best on every case from murder to shoplifting clients. It is disturbing to read everyone’s comments slamming Pryor for doing his job.
All I can say is every attorney is not your husband.

But…yes Prior did well today.

You'll need to go to timestamp 7:19:50 in this video:

You can also read Nate’s live trial updates on here. Ratliff’s mic wasn’t on for some of this, bailiff eventually turned it on.

Last edited:
I’m hoping that they unseal the motion. I’m curious as to what it contained. I’m also curious as to whether either Ratcliff or his attorney file a complaint about the judge or an appeal to the decision the judge made today.

I feel like venting a little about Chad, and who knows if it will get deleted! Anyway, just look at all his victims - they were all superior to Chad, even Alex was much better looking.<mo'dsnip> Chad decided to end all their lives just because it was convenient for him to have them all dead. And now he won't even confess and repent like a reasonably decent person would, because he is A GOD, don't you know? Such an amazing being! He makes me puke.
I must say, I expected him to try and make a plea after Lori's trial.

All so sadly true. Also, I seem to recall someone posting sometime ago that all Lori had to do was hand JJ over to the Woodcocks, who would have gladly raised him and loved him. And they probably would have been happy to take Tylee too. But there was no money in that for Lori.
There was no way Lori was going to hand over JJ to the Woodcocks after she found out the insurance company beneficiary was Kay. Just for spite.

I thought Lindsay Blake did GREAT today with her direct of MG! Everything went back to CD.

JP is trying to discredit MG but I thought MG came across as authentic (wounded for sure but authentic). I just hope more evidence will come that also supports CD driving the bus.

And ... trust JP to publish his notes inadvertently, to be argumentative, to give "his" narrative and raise issues not in evidence.... I agree JP is doing his best - but I don't think his challenges are persuasive to the jury nor do I find his demeanour appealing at all!!!!

And I think Mr. Ratliff will likely be reported to the Idaho bar after that motion this afternoon .... but I'd love to see the brief filed.

I think I may see MG differently because many years ago I was involved in a church that may not have quite been a cult but certainly wasn’t in line with God’s Word. I was young and a relatively new Christian and hungry to learn more and for a while I bought into some of the things that were being taught - certainly nothing as bizarre as dark people and zombies and previous lives and wives but hurtful to people in other ways. I didn’t realize it until I left it but I had noticed things that weren’t quite right and overlooked them to be a part of this church and ministry. Once I recognized how we were hurting people and left, I could see much more clearly than while I was in the midst of it. No one died or anything but spirits were crushed and some of the people who were hurt never have returned to the Lord. I will always regret my participation in that church and with that pastor even though at the time while I was in it, I could not see it…but the moment I stepped away it was literally as if blinders fell off my eyes and my heart was broken and overwhelming conviction flooded my soul for having had any part in any of it. It was decades ago but it forever changed the way I see people who have come out of similar situations - including MG.
I’m so sorry. But there was a reason you went through this. God is still God. No church can change that. Bless you.

Chad probably used his "Goddess" and "married in past lives" lines on several women and none fell for it as hard as Lori did. She was uprooting her whole life in a matter of 2-3 months! She wanted or needed to be important in the church. I guess she was just bored with her life with Charles. All JMO.
I just can't help but shake my head when I hear about Chad's line. Imagine you are a lady sitting at a nice bar having a martini and some man comes up to you and uses the line; we were married in a past life and you are a goddess. What women would ever believe this crap? For God's sake.

Yesterday I had the thought (because I tend to tune out when Prior is speaking) that Alec Baldwin could easily play Prior in the biopic or movie or whatever. Now whenever he starts to talk I just see and hear Baldwin. Listen to his voice, Baldwin could absolutely play him.
LOL it might be the only role Baldwin can still get! IMO

I just can't help but shake my head when I hear about Chad's line. Imagine you are a lady sitting at a nice bar having a martini and some man comes up to you and uses the line; we were married in a past life and you are a goddess. What women would ever believe this crap? For God's sake.
Is it my first martini?

MOO

No. Her COD is listed as "homicide by unspecified means." This descriptor is given when it is not clear what exactly caused the decedent to die but the overall circumstances heavily imply homicide or unscrupulous concealment.

Her remains were destroyed to the point very little could be done with them outside of confirming they were hers...
Correct. Iamshadow21 had said it was asphyxiation, which I questioned. Perhaps they were thinking of JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic