TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the pool party after Charles was murdered, at their home, I know Chad was there as was MG. Colby went too just to tell his mother off but then he left. I wonder if the cops who didn’t bother to investigate were invited. (Snark)
Was Chad really at the pool party? I had not heard that. Maybe Melani Boudreaux was there. What about Melanie Gibb? (Oh, sorry, you said MG was there.) I'm sure Alex Cox, the party animal comedian, was providing the poolside entertainment.

Last edited:
Was Chad really at the pool party? I had not heard that. Maybe Melani Boudreaux was there. What about Melanie Gibb? I'm sure Alex Cox, the party animal comedian was providing the poolside entertainment.
I heard or read that MG was there and that CD spent the night.
It would help us all to have the prosecution bring this in and I don’t understand why they haven’t. Colby talked about it on a podcast years back.

CD was there? I thought it was just Lori, Tylee, maybe Alex, and random neighbors.
I remember there being a question whether pool party was same day CV was killed or the following day. Does anyone know?

ZP said she wanted to check to see if AC was ok after he had shot CV yesterday and he was laying on a pool chair and said he was fine because he didn’t kill CV, he killed a zombie. If pool party was the day after CV was killed then this was at that pool party.

I don’t know who all was there but if it was the day of CV’s murder or day after then I don’t think MG could have been there since she said LVD didn’t tell her for 4 days that CV was dead. Until recently in this thread I had not heard that CD was supposed to have been there either so I’ll keep watching to see if anyone explains how they knew that. I’m very curious about who was there and why we haven’t heard more about it.

CD was there? I thought it was just Lori, Tylee, maybe Alex, and random neighbors.
I do know that the pool party was the very day that Charles Vallow was murdered.

And isn't it true that the landlord/owner of the rental home, where LV was living at the time, showed up the afternoon of the pool party? Having heard about Charles' death (and I think Charles was a personal friend of the landlord/owner), he told her that she had to move out. I don't have any links for these claims, so just my fleeting memories (or delusions).

I don’t know much about Mormon theology but I do know you can’t stay temple qualified if you get a divorce. There are rituals to follow,etc, so I hear.
My guess though is MG and DW didn’t want to be called to testify against one another regarding the night JJ died so they remained married until Chads trial is over.
I look for a divorce within months.
Um, that's not true. In fact, as of 2017, recent divorcees can serve in temple ordinances. Before then, there was a waiting period of five years, but it wasn't a 'forever' ban.

Sorry but it was the best screen shot I could get… Who sent the text? JP says MG/Phoebe sent it & MG says LVD sent it. Hard to tell from image he used but it looks to me like Phoebe is the heading because that’s who LVD is texting - am guessing JP got this from LVD’s phone because it’s unlikely that MG had Phoebe in her phone as her name but very likely LVD would put MG in her phone as Phoebe. I don’t think where it says Phoebe above the text is indicating Phoebe wrote it but rather that it was a conversation with Phoebe. The scroll bar on the right further indicates that to me. And the words “I love you so much” instead of just “I love you” certainly sound more like LVD than MG.

So I think MG is right and that LVD was the one who wrote it. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_2438.jpeg
    IMG_2438.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 35
Sorry but it was the best screen shot I could get… Who sent the text? JP says MG/Phoebe sent it & MG says LVD sent it. Hard to tell from image he used but it looks to me like Phoebe is the heading because that’s who LVD is texting - am guessing JP got this from LVD’s phone because it’s unlikely that MG had Phoebe in her phone as her name but very likely LVD would put MG in her phone as Phoebe. I don’t think where it says Phoebe above the text is indicating Phoebe wrote it but rather that it was a conversation with Phoebe. The scroll bar on the right further indicates that to me. And the words “I love you so much” instead of just “I love you” certainly sound more like LVD than MG.

So I think MG is right and that LVD was the one who wrote it. What do you think?
Agreed that it was a text from LVD to MG/Phoebe.

OMG was JP just suggesting that MG & DW helped AC bury JJ that Monday morning?

ETA: JP asked MG, Isn’t it true that you & DW & AC drove by the Daybell property that morning? (I think that’s how he said it.)

Last edited:

Squinted and transcribed for everyone's benefit, especially our blind/low vision WS members who might be using screen readers or large font.

Phoebe
Thanks! I love you so much! Going to teach right now! Teaching about disarming and shutting off dark portals

Yeah, I don't know enough about how MG speaks, but that for sure sounds plausible for Lori's speech patterns to me.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member