TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to JP's made up narrative, Chad asked MG on November 25 if she had JJ (rather than asking her to lie to police about having him). Chad was with Lori and hadn't seen JJ in months. Where did he think JJ was all that time?
That narrative went over like a lead balloon. Ridiculous!

According to JP's made up narrative, Chad asked MG on November 25 if she had JJ (rather than asking her to lie to police about having him). Chad was with Lori and hadn't seen JJ in months. Where did he think JJ was all that time?
Happy! And safe....ly under the ground.

There is no way in this he could not have known or noticed. At all.

He knew JJ was not present. He knew Lori was not skyping him. He knew Lori was still cashing in that social security in JJ's name. He had him safely tucked away in his pet cemetery. There is no way he wouldn't have seen the overturned earth from JJ, smelt the burning from Tylee. They weren't miles away in an inaccessible location. They were right next to his house.

MOO

Who could be the source of that information? Chad?
Would have to be unless JP just made it up all on his own. I’d think all this was laughable but JP sure reminds me of Jose Biaz sometimes with the unfounded accusations being thrown out there with no evidence or testimony and as we all know JB got his client off with similar tactics. I think the state lets it go too long before objecting sometimes

Um, that's not true. In fact, as of 2017, recent divorcees can serve in temple ordinances. Before then, there was a waiting period of five years, but it wasn't a 'forever' ban.

I didn’t mean it was a forever ban. I meant or was told that you have to be purified or something again by maybe a Bishop? I dunno and I said it was some sort of ritual, or rule, as most churches have have their laws, rules, etc. I am not LDS.
My point was that I believe Melanie and David made an agreement with each other or the prosecution or the church not to divorce until the trial was done and over. I believe they know more than Melanie is saying.
I believe John Prior did his best to get Melanie to reveal this but she did not. He sure tried.
I would love to see the emails between Melanie and Rob Wood.

I remember thinking several times that if his goal was to confuse the jury, he probably succeeded. Nothing about the way he questions a witness is designed to get to the truth but instead to muddy the waters.
Maybe, but I actually can't remember any points that he has made that counters the prosecution. Prior is all over the place.

I didn’t mean it was a forever ban. I meant or was told that you have to be purified or something again by maybe a Bishop? I dunno and I said it was some sort of ritual, or rule, as most churches have have their laws, rules, etc. I am not LDS.
My point was that I believe Melanie and David made an agreement with each other or the prosecution or the church not to divorce until the trial was done and over. I believe they know more than Melanie is saying.
I believe John Prior did his best to get Melanie to reveal this but she did not. He sure tried.
You just need a temple recommend, which is basically like a licence to enter the temple. You sit down with the person doing your interview and he asks a set of questions and if your answers suggest you're living your life right according to LDS standards, you get your recommend. That's the same for every member eligible to go to the temple.

We know in Lori's case that being divorced did not hinder her from going to the temple. She went an increasing amount after the breakdown of her marriage to Joseph Ryan.

MOO

OMG was JP just suggesting that MG & DW helped AC bury JJ that Monday morning?

ETA: JP asked MG, Isn’t it true that you & DW & AC drove by the Daybell property that morning? (I think that’s how he said it.)
My husband and I listened to the end of that in the car and I said what was the point of that? Neither of us got it. But wow.
Sailed straight over our heads!

No. There is no purification, ritual or any other such thing.
The ONLY thing is an interview process with your bishop and stake leader over him (so 2 separate but fairly identical interviews with the same questions) that ask something like 10 or so questions related to your faith. It’s over in 5 min.

In the same way there is a process to get a civil divorce, there is a process to cancel your temple marriage. There is no purification, ritual, ceremony, idk whatever else but it’s nothing. Like paperwork sent off to Salt Lake to process for approval. I’m sorry someone told you something so far from true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy