TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the state of Tylee's body, I wonder what tools were used, if AC, or CD had purchased any tools. Or if tools used were CD's, and he tossed them?
I’m not sure whether they actually dismembered her with knives or saws or such before trying to burn the body in the fire pit. I tend to think the dismemberment happened during the burning of the body and bonfires the following spring and the tools were the pick ax and shovel and such found in CD’s shed with Tylee’s DNA. But then again I’m not sure that explains the bucket part of it so I don’t know.

Given the state of Tylee's body, I wonder what tools were used, if AC, or CD had purchased any tools. Or if tools used were CD's, and he tossed them?
Well, we know that one of the places Tylee's DNA was found was on tools in his shed which hadn't been cleaned. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, one actually had a piece of human tissue on it. So given he kept the tools and didn't clean them, the kids were buried in his own yard, and Lori just put most of the kids' possessions in a storage locker, would they have been organised and meticulous enough to acquire other tools for Tylee's dismemberment and dispose of them carefully, in a way that meant they weren't discovered by investigators?

Personally, I doubt it.

MOO

I’m not sure whether they actually dismembered her with knives or saws or such before trying to burn the body in the fire pit. I tend to think the dismemberment happened during the burning of the body and bonfires the following spring and the tools were the pick ax and shovel and such found in CD’s shed with Tylee’s DNA. But then again I’m not sure that explains the bucket part of it so I don’t know.
It would also be interesting to know the origin of the wood paneling that was found in one of the graves.

Well, we know that one of the places Tylee's DNA was found was on tools in his shed which hadn't been cleaned. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, one actually had a piece of human tissue on it. So given he kept the tools and didn't clean them, the kids were buried in his own yard, and Lori just put most of the kids' possessions in a storage locker, would they have been organised and meticulous enough to acquire other tools for Tylee's dismemberment and dispose of them carefully, in a way that meant they weren't discovered by investigators?

Personally, I doubt it.

MOO

So, that will be an interesting testimony that will really nail CD into the conspiracy. Tylee's DNA on tools, in his shed.

You just need a temple recommend, which is basically like a licence to enter the temple. You sit down with the person doing your interview and he asks a set of questions and if your answers suggest you're living your life right according to LDS standards, you get your recommend. That's the same for every member eligible to go to the temple.

We know in Lori's case that being divorced did not hinder her from going to the temple. She went an increasing amount after the breakdown of her marriage to Joseph Ryan.

MOO
Thank you.

No. There is no purification, ritual or any other such thing.
The ONLY thing is an interview process with your bishop and stake leader over him (so 2 separate but fairly identical interviews with the same questions) that ask something like 10 or so questions related to your faith. It’s over in 5 min.

In the same way there is a process to get a civil divorce, there is a process to cancel your temple marriage. There is no purification, ritual, ceremony, idk whatever else but it’s nothing. Like paperwork sent off to Salt Lake to process for approval. I’m sorry someone told you something so far from true.
Thanks. Good to know.

What was on the last exhibit of the day from the prosecutors that made the judge call a sidebar and then say it would be redacted and then he shut it all down for the day.

I had it paused because of RL and doing payroll kept me from watching live and I tried to read it later and couldn't. Did anyone catch the gist of that exhibit?

M

My husband was a respected Public Defender in our community. While he didn’t win popularity contests , and their were times I told him you wouldn’t want me on his jury , he had high integrity believed in the Justice System and provided the best defense to all his clients. Many were not going to win any Citizens awards , but I admired my husband and his ethics bc I knew he gave his best on every case from murder to shoplifting clients. It is disturbing to read everyone’s comments slamming Pryor for doing his job.
While I don't like Prior's style and I find him extremely irritating, in a recent post I complimented his efforts to represent his client. I think he is putting every effort out there. We need defense attorneys to do their job to the best of their ability. That is the important balance in the justice system.
Thank you for posting here. Your perspective is an important one. And please pass my thanks on to your husband.

Welcome to Websleuths!!

They risked losing Boyce’s good will. He was *not* amused.
To keep the record clear, this motion had NO CONNECTION with Prior or the defense (or the state, either). None. There was no claim otherwise. In fact, Ratliff said clearly this was of his doing alone, and Boyce said that he believed 100% that Ratliff had no link. In fact, his lack of any valid connection to the case, and then wasting everyone's time by rushing in to say it needed to be stopped, was the basis for the penalty Boyce imposed on him.

His "issue," whatever it was, was never aired. Boyce essentially told him to shut up and go away, and it's been waste-canned. Expensive (to R) waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member