TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started late, took 1.5 hours for lunch, seemed like a short day to me. Several of those witnesses this morning, the babysitter, the BYU dean of admissions, the school administrator where JJ went, were all very short witnesses that had little to nothing to do with CD.

I don’t think I knew that DW had met CD before CD met MG or LVD - years before - had I missed that or was this the first time it came out?
We had posted some early DW audios we had come up with--early on. I remember thinking that DW and CD were doing the "parlor room" circuit...group gatherings inhomes at about the same time..soon before the larger events set up by the Prepare the People folks were ramping up.

Do you mean John Dehlin, an ex-Mormon podcast host? His podcasts are about the LDS religion, mostly critical of the Church.
He had Lauren from Hidden True Crime and Megan Conner, Lori’s cousin on his podcast Saturday, well done. His roster of guests always fascinating, yes he’s critical and honest about it while delving into the ugliest aspects while educating

I believe Prior is really really trying to tie MG to the murders of the children.

Just because Colby didn't know about dumpy CD doesn't mean that LVD didn't know him or have been influenced by him. Obviously she moved to Idaho for him. I think the prosecution should have asked him if he knew why she moved to Idaho...
Yeah Prior asked MG - did she & her fiancé drive past Chad’s property on the way out of town. Like they put JJ there. I thought to myself …whaaa , seriously ?!

I hate Prior’s style when he mis-labels or
mis-states a fact that he knows is only serving his narrative & devaluing the States poor witness. Even if the State’s objections are sustained ..Prior got it in.
Jury heard it. Grrrrrr

Moo

Last edited:
I realize we don’t have a witness list but I wonder who will be testifying tomorrow.
This trial reminds me of Lori’s. they re just all over the place. I can’t wait till they show autopsy photos, followed by CD and Lori dancing after their wedding in Hawaii.
And hopefully, prosecution will begin concentrating on Chad instead of Lori.

3 highlights for me today: (1) J P needs to be more careful/selective in his cross because Hart schooled him and in my opinion, JP's cross of Hart strengthened the state's case immeasurably. (2) Colby's conviction/statement that he believes LV was absolutely influenced by CD. Mike drop. And (3) although the testimony of DW is not exactly "electric", DW seems steady and so far, isn't being easily led by JP.

A good day overall for the state.

Yeah Prior asked MG - did she & her fiancé drive past Chad’s property on the way out of town. Like they put JJ there. I thought to myself …whaaa , seriously ?!

I hate Prior’s style when he mis-labels or
mis-states a fact that he knows is only serving his narrative & devaluing the States poor witness. Even if the State’s objections are sustained ..Prior got it in.
Jury heard it. Grrrrrr

Moo
His voice and tone grate on my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads