TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you ask such a question? Dementia is a nightmare for millions and is nothing to ask about frivolously.
I asked the same question. It isn’t frivolous. My sister died from it. In the beginning she was very confused. She lost her memory in bits and pieces. It sounded today like David has the same thing and it made me cry. So please don’t think anyone is being frivolous for asking the question. i feel very bad for him. After all, it has been five years!

Also, i am 75 and I am starting to forget things, little things, some names and conversations. it is so frightening. So please understand the question from the poster was a good one and sincere.

Honestly, I am not sure what BB is doing here, nothing connects him to CD. If anything, it supports that LVD and AC were the crazy ones.

Not seeing the benefit of BB testifying here. Prior will probably pound that home too. BB never even met CD.

Maybe laying a foundation that LVD was in a cult, led by CD, that is where this is going now.
Maybe to show why he was helping put the seat or spare tire or whatever it was in the storage? Also a lot of contact between him & AC that day IIRC.

Is Warwick suffering from dementia? Also, anyone ever heard of this 7 Something that Prior keeps asking witnesses about???
Good question. I asked the same thing on another thread, and only because I see the same signs in myself. He did very well but I worry for him. And I will pray for him and anyone else suffering with dementia.

Chad probably "planted" the cough medicine. [Good one, Chad!] I am aware that antidepressants can cause you to bruise more easily. However, I have no doubt that Tammy was forcibly restrained at the time she was asphyxiated.

"Dr. Chad" reported all the grim details of Tammy's (alleged) declining health, that would readily explain how she died at a relatively young age. (IMO!)
I thought that about the cough medicine being planted too. Chad had plenty of time to cover all the bases before alerting everyone.

Also a lot of people bruise easily. I bruise easily and usually have a few unexplained bruises. Really is meaningless to me. I’m not on antidepressants but have just always been that way.

Interesting that Prior is harping on the essential oils as well. He did not, however, offer any evidence of the oils actually harming other people. Just implying.

Aside from a severe allergic reaction, the only way I think "oils" and "natural remedies" can actually harm people is if they rely on them completely instead of seeking medical treatment when they have something like diabetes or cancer; this unfortunately happens in woowoo circles.

So that's probably what Prior is implying. Chad tries to say Tammy didn't like/was afraid of doctors and just took oils all the time. But this isn't true since she went to the doctor for her fracture and antidepressants.

I thought that about the cough medicine being planted too. Chad had plenty of time to cover all the bases before alerting everyone.

Also a lot of people bruise easily. I bruise easily and usually have a few unexplained bruises. Really is meaningless to me. I’m not on antidepressants but have just always been that way.

Interesting that Prior is harping on the essential oils as well. He did not, however, offer any evidence of the oils actually harming other people. Just implying.
I believe he planted the cough medicine and suggested she take it that night. I also believe she fought him when he was trying to smother her and that’s why she was restrained. Essential oils don’t hurt you unless you ingest them i guess. She didn’t do that.

As for the anti-depressant, I wish there was a friend she confided in about Chad and Lori. i believe she knew he was unfaithful. She was approaching middle age and likely felt she would grow old alone after supporting that jerk. Maybe he slipped an extra anti depressant into a drink that night and she couldn’t fight back.

As for the actual murder, I believe Chad committed that act, not Alex. I feel so sorry for those that were murdered and the last faces they had to see.

Maybe to show why he was helping put the seat or spare tire or whatever it was in the storage? Also a lot of contact between him & AC that day IIRC.
I was happy BB testified. He is the one who identified JJ. And he knew about the crazy that went on with Melani and Lori and knew it was because of Chad.

I do agree that Prior is doing a good job based on the poor hand he has been dealt. However, in my opinion there is just way too much evidence of Chad's involvement in the conspiracy. Alex was, without question, acting as a hit man and was acting for the interests of both Chad and Lori. Chad expressly endorses his "valuable" work in the patriarchal blessing, and he was the person responsible for identifying as "dark" each of the victims Alex murdered or attempted to murder. Chad researched wind direction and texted that he had set a fire in the fire pit and buried a big racoon where Tylee's body was found. His conduct with Lori throughout the final months as well as his behavior when the property was searched shows how deeply he was tied to this murderous and immoral enterprise.
Chad doesn’t even have to be proven to be the mastermind, correct? Just that he was involved. So even if Lori was the instigator, does it matter?

Actually, she didn’t move to Idaho until Halloween - JJ & Tylee & TD were all dead by that time.

Not quite true. Here is the timeline:

September 2019 – Lori Vallow moves with JJ, Tylee and Alex Cox to Rexburg, Idaho, where Chad Daybell lives.
  • Lori enrolls JJ at Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg on Sept. 3. Less than three weeks later, JJ attends class for the last time and his mother tells the school she will now be homeschooling her child. Tylee was never enrolled in any school in Idaho even though Lori claims her daughter is attending BYU-Idaho.

8 September 2019 – Lori Vallow, Alex Cox, JJ and Tylee visit Yellowstone National Park. Photos of the family members there mark the last signs of life for Tylee.

9 September 2019 – Alex Cox’s cellphone places him in the yard of Chad Daybell’s property for around two hours in the morning. Chad Daybell texts his wife Tammy Daybell to say that he has shot a raccoon and buried the animal in the pet cemetery on the grounds of the property.

22 September 2019 – JJ is last seen alive. He attends Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, Idaho, in the day and is also seen at Lori Vallow’s apartment that night by her friends Melanie Gibb and David Warwick who were staying with her that weekend. The friends say they saw Alex Cox carrying JJ into the apartment.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to watch much of the trial, just pieces here and there. I am wondering if someone who has watched or knows, did JP try to explain away anything about the text messages that Chad sent to Tammy regarding the fire and burying the raccoon?? Considering it was the right time-frame for Tylee's murder and burial?

I haven't been able to watch much of the trial, just pieces here and there. I am wondering if someone who has watched or knows, did JP try to explain away anything about the text messages that Chad sent to Tammy regarding the fire and burying the raccoon?? Considering it was the right time-frame for Tylee's murder and burial?
The raccoon text hasn't been presented yet.

That hasn't come up yet.

Ooohhh, I forgot about this little nugget. I hope the prosecution brings it in. It shows premeditation to me...

• Chad signs an application with Tammy on Sept. 8 to increase her life insurance to the maximum amount allowed on the policy.
This is a great summary/time line:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member