TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people are skeptical of chiropractors but it is reasonable to assume he makes decent money and is probably intelligent. I recall seeing recent pictures of him (shared elsewhere) where he was with their sons, looking very happy.

I guess the siren song of past lives as Catherine the Great or whatever is too loud to resist. Family and stability be dam*ed!

Dbm

Not quite true. Here is the timeline:

September 2019 – Lori Vallow moves with JJ, Tylee and Alex Cox to Rexburg, Idaho, where Chad Daybell lives.
  • Lori enrolls JJ at Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg on Sept. 3. Less than three weeks later, JJ attends class for the last time and his mother tells the school she will now be homeschooling her child. Tylee was never enrolled in any school in Idaho even though Lori claims her daughter is attending BYU-Idaho.

8 September 2019 – Lori Vallow, Alex Cox, JJ and Tylee visit Yellowstone National Park. Photos of the family members there mark the last signs of life for Tylee.

9 September 2019 – Alex Cox’s cellphone places him in the yard of Chad Daybell’s property for around two hours in the morning. Chad Daybell texts his wife Tammy Daybell to say that he has shot a raccoon and buried the animal in the pet cemetery on the grounds of the property.

22 September 2019 – JJ is last seen alive. He attends Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, Idaho, in the day and is also seen at Lori Vallow’s apartment that night by her friends Melanie Gibb and David Warwick who were staying with her that weekend. The friends say they saw Alex Cox carrying JJ into the apartment.
Wasn’t the op talking about Melanie B now P

Why would you ask such a question? Dementia is a nightmare for millions and is nothing to ask about frivolously.
OUCH !!!
I don't think OP @NeopolitanFisherman , was asking frivolously.
I am not OP, but did not take it that way at all.

Also... My mom had dementia and he did show some of the same signs she had before it got worse and she passed away so I kind of wondered also.
Not being frivolous , just observant and wondering.

Aside from that, I think he was better as a witness at this (Chad's) trial than he was at LVD's.

Wasn’t that Barry Morphew prelim?
I adore Special Agent Grusing and find him brilliant! He was based out of the Denver FBI office and specialized in no-body homicide cases here in Colorado. I’ve followed his work through the Suzanne Morphew, Kelsey Berreth, Gannon Stauch, Dylan Redwine cases and probably some I’m not recalling at the moment.

JP would ask one of the diggers, did you dig up the whole area or did you stop when you found both children. If they stopped , He would ask Then the raccoon could have been there, just not where you dug.
If the raccoon were real, why wouldn't Prior and Chad just ID exactly where it is (Chad would know!) and then dig it up in front of LE?

MOO

So far the jury knows how evil Lori and Alex are. I wonder if the prosecution will prove Chad guilty?
I hate the video of he and Lori dancing in Hawaii. And I know in my heart he killed Tammy. But will they ever prove it?

ETA: Will Prior get away with claiming Alex buried those children on Chads property to frame him?
I do not think that Prior will get away with claiming Alex buried Tylee and JJ on Chad's property to frame him. Just had to put that out there! (IMO!)

The whole raccoon text is so obviously made up to cover CD's involvement in Tylee's burial. It stood out like a sore thumb to the reviewer/analyzer because CD and TD did not exchange texts like that normally. Why text that as soon as Alex left? Why not wait until she got home and explain what happened just in case she wandered out there and saw the disturbed earth? CD outsmarted himself on that one (and I am so glad he did!).

Wasn’t the op talking about Melanie B now P

Yes. Your Aunt's kids, the Aunt you are were SO close to, who practically raised you...her kids just disappear, and MP acts like she barely knew them. Never saw them, or had a relationship with them.

That rings so false to me. She is doing everything she can to distance herself from this mess. Melanie P.

OUCH !!!
I don't think OP @NeopolitanFisherman , was asking frivolously.
I am not OP, but did not take it that way at all.

Also... My mom had dementia and he did show some of the same signs she had before it got worse and she passed away so I kind of wondered also.
Not being frivolous , just observant and wondering.

Aside from that, I think he was better as a witness at this (Chad's) trial than he was at LVD's.
Agree nd thank you,

But he did. We didn’t see it.
I think you have a valid point, @Love Never Fails. LV was still his "emergency contact." If anything happened to him, she would be notified. She remained the sole beneficiary of his life insurance policy, even after they divorced. And I would bet that she retained a key to his apartment. It is possible that Alex got into the apartment, after LV gave him the key, and did away with Joe Ryan. Tylee then became the survivor of Joe Ryan, with a $2,000 per month Social Security benefit. Lori received the proceeds of the life insurance policy. [I do not know this for certain, but it sure seems possible.]

Yes. Your Aunt's kids, the Aunt you are were SO close to, who practically raised you...her kids just disappear, and MP acts like she barely knew them. Never saw them, or had a relationship with them.

That rings so false to me. She is doing everything she can to distance herself from this mess. Melanie P.
Wouldn’t it be so awesome, as this trial ends if Melani Pawlowski was charged with conspiracy to murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224