TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's East Idaho News Twitter thread --

And the livestream --

First up today is Brenda Dye, the Fremont Co EMT/coroner. She also testified in LVD's trial; my notes from that below:

43 - BRENDA DYE: STATE WITNESS, Fremont Co EMT, coroner (summary 1, 2, audio Apr28)
911 response to TD’s death (19 Oct 2019); UT medical examiner cause of death: asphyxiation/homicide
X-EXAM: asks about changing death cert.

Lots of people are skeptical of chiropractors but it is reasonable to assume he makes decent money and is probably intelligent. I recall seeing recent pictures of him (shared elsewhere) where he was with their sons, looking very happy.

I guess the siren song of past lives as Catherine the Great or whatever is too loud to resist. Family and stability be dam*ed!
With past-life stuff, why wasn’t anybody ever just some starving peasant?

I've looked into why coroners are elected as I have always found that very strange. It's complicated. They are not elected officials in every county nationwide. Most coroners are former law enforcement, and usually don't have this as their only job. As you can imagine it's also common for them to be former or current healthcare workers. There are also deputy coroners that serve under the main coroner. I just checked, and my county coroner is former law enforcement, fire fighter, and EMS.

The most basic reason: coroners spend taxpayer money, so the taxpayer gets a say in who the coroner is. I get that, but I also think there should be requirements for running, even if the coroner is not the same as a medical examiner. But I'm not saying that you have to have a 4 year degree, 10 certifications, and have an IQ of 150 in order to declare someone dead legally.

Apparently some counties do have this requirement for the official; I don't know if this happens pre-campaign or post.

I asked the same question. It isn’t frivolous. My sister died from it. In the beginning she was very confused. She lost her memory in bits and pieces. It sounded today like David has the same thing and it made me cry. So please don’t think anyone is being frivolous for asking the question. i feel very bad for him. After all, it has been five years!

Also, i am 75 and I am starting to forget things, little things, some names and conversations. it is so frightening. So please understand the question from the poster was a good one and sincere.
apologies, I may have jumped the gun in my response!

If they searched my cupboards, my C.O.D. would be O.D. of vitamin C chewables.
Haha JP would be speechless at my stash of supplements. I should already be dead by his logic.
I've looked into why coroners are elected as I have always found that very strange. It's complicated. They are not elected officials in every county nationwide. Most coroners are former law enforcement, and usually don't have this as their only job. As you can imagine it's also common for them to be former or current healthcare workers. There are also deputy coroners that serve under the main coroner. I just checked, and my county coroner is former law enforcement, fire fighter, and EMS.

The most basic reason: coroners spend taxpayer money, so the taxpayer gets a say in who the coroner is. I get that, but I also think there should be requirements for running, even if the coroner is not the same as a medical examiner. But I'm not saying that you have to have a 4 year degree, 10 certifications, and have an IQ of 150 in order to declare someone dead legally.

Apparently some counties do have this requirement for the official; I don't know if this happens pre-campaign or post.
In our area, a coroner can also sign an order extending a mental health hold on someone. Doesn’t have to be qualified to decide if they need it, but has the authority that no one else does to make it happen. Good and bad, I guess.

JP is insistent that he didn’t. Sigh.

Exactly this. I can hear it in his voice too. Like nails on a chalkboard.

I thought MP at first too—I forgot the state excluded her last time for watching the testimony. Hopefully she behaved herself this time if it’s her!

After listening to the Mormon Stories pod-a-thon linked upthread, suspect JP is partly right about that, but not in any way that matters.

Idea of light/dark spirits already out there in the world, but Chad systemizes it with his "scientific" decimal scale, and adds a few new twists: darkness past a certain point is irredeemable, and the original person can be vacated in a zombified body.

These are straight out of the horror canon, and allow for the (literal) depersonalization of the victim -- and the particularly invidious claim that the bodies are disposable shells that need to be efficiently disposed of, even whilst the original self is happy and -- naturally -- busy on the other side of the veil.

It's pure evil, utterly self-serving, and it underpins LV's cruel nonsense about her dear friend TD, and all the other murdered being delighted with the Cult Crew for setting them free.

JP's point, that the ideas are "doctrine," has IMO nothing to do with the way CD/LD used them to excuse their spree, right up to now. So much for those much-discussed gifts of "discernment."

CD should be a poster boy -- along with the Misfits in OK -- for why we should be concerned with radical beliefs. Sometimes those beliefs translate to murderous action. When that happens we cannot pretend to be surprised.

There are beings described as Gatherers in the Book of Revelation, chapter 16. But I don't think Chad-and-Co. would see this description of demons who are gathering in the end days and go, "Ooh, it's in the Bible, that can be us!!" , would they?!?! Ha.

"And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty."
Unclean spirits... Frog-like...

1713972273416.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members