TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior is doing a good job for his client.
He is even self deprecating.
Prosecution needs to step up their game soon. They have to prove him guilty. We know he’s guilty but right now it looks dicey.
I agree he is doing a good job. I just can't stand him. LOL. I've always felt there was a chance Chad could be found not guilty of Tammy's death because of the mistakes made by not having an autopsy done. Plus, the kids will be testifying about their mom being sick and I assume that will be some very powerful testimony. However, there is no way Chad is getting away with Tylee and JJ"s deaths.

John Prior is arguing that Tammy died in bed on her back. YES. Because CHAD KILLED HER IN BED. I can't with this man. Every word comes out aggressive.
He’s good isn’t he? We hate him because we hate Chad. Hard to like defense attorneys when they defend someone so awful. He likes to act dumb and soft spoken. Then he comes back roaring. And he often misstates things to confuse the jury.
She should have requested an autopsy so I do fault her for not doing a good job.

I agree he is doing a good job. I just can't stand him. LOL. I've always felt there was a chance Chad could be found not guilty of Tammy's death because of the mistakes made by not having an autopsy done. Plus, the kids will be testifying about their mom being sick and I assume that will be some very powerful testimony. However, there is no way Chad is getting away with Tylee and JJ"s deaths.
I agree with you. I find the prosecution is too soft with witnesses. I’m waiting for them to get tough. How will they handle Chads kids?

Let me ask everyone a question,
Do you think Prior's attitude, his aggressive manner in which he questions the prosecution's witnesses, do you think this type of behavior turns off the jury?

In the last month prior to her death, Tammy's clogging had been more difficult for her due to fatigue, according to her daughter. When was Tammy's trip to visit her parents in Springfield, Utah? She gave her family a short demonstration of her clogging ability at that visit.

He’s good isn’t he? We hate him because we hate Chad. Hard to like defense attorneys when they defend someone so awful. He likes to act dumb and soft spoken. Then he comes back roaring. And he often misstates things to confuse the jury.
She should have requested an autopsy so I do fault her for not doing a good job.
Agree with everything. I am so angry at this witness for not doing her job. This is on her! Emma did not want an autopsy. Really? So you just shrug your shoulders and say "OK Emma you got it". Come on.

In the last month, Tammy's clogging had been more difficult for her due to fatigue, according to her daughter. When was Tammy's trip to visit her parents in Springfield, Utah? She gave her family a short demonstration of her clogging ability at that visit.
Emma will lie for her father in my opinion.

If the jurors find Chad guilty of conspiracy with JJ and Tylee, it makes sense they should find him guilty of murder of Tammy because of his beliefs and emails and texts.

I wish this coroner would just say she didn’t do her job and be done with it. I think she came in trying to look experienced. She wasn’t at all.

Let me ask everyone a question,
Do you think Prior's attitude, his aggressive manner in which he questions the prosecution's witnesses, do you think this type of behavior turns off the jury?

I think it’s him.
I don’t hate all defense lawyers. I hate Brian Kohberger but I like Ann Taylor. Go figure. It’s very much his mannerisms and aggressiveness I think. His voice, since the first time I heard it, has been like nails on a chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99