TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Prior showing his ignorance! I’ve had anemia three times and I got over it. And..homeopathic methods are often better than pharmaceutical medicines!
Yes. I was told to take Vitron-C (available over-the-counter) by a physician when I was anemic. It worked, because when I returned for follow-up, the lab results showed that the anemia had subsided.

IMO the coroner "took one for the team." She knew she was going to get beat up on. No way for her to avoid it given the circumstances. The lack of qualifications of Idaho coroners was a boon for the defense. And Prior is trying to get his licks in and hoping this testimony will overshadow the ME testimony.

And I am surprised that nobody corrected John Prior for his mispronunciation/mischaracterization of lividity, the condition of which he was speaking! The Coroner herself did not correct him.
And if not the coroner, the prosecutor should jump in to ensure the correct pronunciation. Are they not alert to the fact that Prior is doing it purposefully?

Let me ask everyone a question,
Do you think Prior's attitude, his aggressive manner in which he questions the prosecution's witnesses, do you think this type of behavior turns off the jury?

No. My opinion of the elected coroner has zero qualifications for her position. Her demeanor, convinces me that she is incredibly cowed by men. Nice and obedient.

Next State witness (#22) is Kelsey Harris, who also testified in LVD's trial. My notes from last year:

45 - KELSEY HARRIS: STATE WITNESS, TD’s coworker and clogging instructor and (summary 1, audio Apr28)
TD able to keep up with cardio workouts

Let me ask everyone a question,
Do you think Prior's attitude, his aggressive manner in which he questions the prosecution's witnesses, do you think this type of behavior turns off the jury?
I know it turns me off. And yes, I do think it turns many on juries off too.

People understand a strong defense - defending the client and his rights, and holding the investigation and prosecution to account, which is necessary to contain the unique power of the State. But bullying, cunning, trickiness, and intentionally producing confusion...no, that is not welcome behavior. It smells of desperation because there is NO valid defense.

The deputy, who testified yesterday, Officer Greenliegh, came across as far more credible and professional than this witness, Brenda Dye.

Geez, Dye looks like she is about to break down sobbing. In a way, I wish she would, make a huge scene, about how she was manipulated by Chad Daybell. Throw JP's cross into the garbage.

Okay, I am screaming at the TV now. This witness is so stupid, I just can't stand it. She doesn't understand big words like "statute". So, JP is explaining it to her. He actually makes her a great witness for the prosecution, based on how unqualified she is...

History of Anemia!!!!!

As for "essential oils", I bet that they were Doterra, which was huge several years ago, as an MLM, so many LDS women are into MLM to make extra money. I have several collections of DoTerra, I went to a party, and bought some. It is sort of like a "social" event for women. It is not some weird, outlandish self medical care thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member