TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for Tammy. Grrr. IMO Chad has gaslit his daughter Emma, who is going to say ‘my Mom was slowing down before her death.’ These witnesses who were friends of Tammy’s are awesome witnesses and clearly cared for her and respected her more than her own family. Again all IMO and from my life experience, a husband like Chad can create a culture of disrespect and minimization of a wife and mother.

Prior is a real jerk to witnesses, especially soft-spoken women. When witnesses stand their ground, he backs off. He is not looking good. Honestly I hope his career is over after this.

Tammy's Tramadol is a Schedule IV opioid prescription for pain. That medication would show up on the State of Idaho's Prescription Monitoring Program ("PMP"), showing date it was filled, where it was filled (facility/retail store), prescribing medical professional, strength (mg.) and quantity (number of tablets or capsules).

If the jurors find Chad guilty of conspiracy with JJ and Tylee, it makes sense they should find him guilty of murder of Tammy because of his beliefs and emails and texts.

I wish this coroner would just say she didn’t do her job and be done with it. I think she came in trying to look experienced. She wasn’t at all.
I may be off base, but her incompetence being apparent will show the jury why Tammy was buried, exhumed, and her death changed to a homocide.

1:22 p.m. Mattingly is being asked about reviewing reports from Tammy Daybell the day she died. Emma had said her mom had been slowing down, according to reports. Emma was unwilling to speak to Mattingly says. Mattingly made attempts to talk to her.

I also don’t like how he was so dismissive in his reference to the temple, basically “I guess it has to do with faith or something.” I’m not even religious, let alone LDS, and I thought it was snotty and rude.
I think he does it on purpose—he’s acted like that multiple times and it is rude.
I assume he’s trying to act uneducated but he’s a bad actor.

The deputy, who testified yesterday, Officer Greenliegh, came across as far more credible and professional than this witness, Brenda Dye.

Geez, Dye looks like she is about to break down sobbing. In a way, I wish she would, make a huge scene, about how she was manipulated by Chad Daybell. Throw JP's cross into the garbage.
My wish throughout this entire examination with this girl.

Just have to say….when LB was going to introduce FitBit information she followed the proper protocol asking to admit this into evidence….but Prior just had to interrupt to say it was previously stipulated that it was agreed to be admitted, also the way he said it. Why couldn’t he just say no objection. I think it’s his demeanor that really turns me off.

Coroners in rural counties are often elected positions. They often have no medical or investigative training. In our medium-sized county — which includes a state capital — for years the coroner’s primary business was auto-repair. Which BTW he was awesome at that. But bring forward a death that is not obviously suspicious and I don’t know that he would have made any different calls in this case.

It seems like both the prosecutors and the judge are letting Prior get away with testifying himself, mistaking previous testimony, and being argumentative to witnesses on the stand to the point of obnoxious. The judge has even stopped him, without a prosecutorial objection. Either they are trying to allow Chad any kind of defense or maybe they are just tired of teaching him how to do a proper job.

Did Chad get rid of Tammy's fitbit? And why did it sync the day after her death, did he check it to see that it showed something he didn't like?
I would put money on the fact that Chad did dispose of Tammy’s Fitbit. I’m sure he hadn’t a clue himself about how the technology actually worked — he wouldn’t know what was stored and what was not stored. But no question Lori would have counseled him to dispose of it.

So…we are supposed to believe now that someone else used Tammy’s Fitbit for her?
He is all over the place with this line of questioning. Someone else was using Tammy's Fitbit, but she was in a competition with Joe Murray's parents and was very competitive???

Just because Chad is a cheater doesn't mean Tammy is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge