TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Tammy told her coworker that Chad called her a zombie. (This is from the motion in limine hearing currently taking place.) Like Tylee, Tammy replied that she was no zombie. In relation to her health, Tammy told another coworker that she was feeling the best ever.
Yes. She laughed it off, according to the witness. Tammy said that she was looking forward to the 5K race that she had planned on running.
I sure hope Judge Boyce rules favorably (for the prosecution) on these motions. At any rate, we will know tomorrow, Thursday, 25 April 2025, at 8:30am (MDT). The jury will not be present, but will will arrive at 9am (MDT).

I missed a lot of the testimony today but I think JP did a pretty good job of suggesting the reason TD increased her life insurance at work a month before she was murdered was because she wasn’t eligible for the larger amount sooner - hadn’t worked their long enough to increase it before she did. If I was on the jury I think I could buy that. But wasn’t there a 2nd life insurance policy? Where and when did that come to be? Anyone know the details?

I missed a lot of the testimony today but I think JP did a pretty good job of suggesting the reason TD increased her life insurance at work a month before she was murdered was because she wasn’t eligible for the larger amount sooner - hadn’t worked their long enough to increase it before she did. If I was on the jury I think I could buy that. But wasn’t there a 2nd life insurance policy? Where and when did that come to be? Anyone know the details?
That was the second policy, the "Life Map" policy, was made available to her through her work. It was increased from $50,000 to $130,000. The 1st policy was a "Primamerica" (sp?) life insurance policy. The value of that policy was $300,000. [Please correct me if I have this wrong!]

I'm getting a headache. But now . . . it's Miller Time! (So to speak)

Tammy Daybell's life insurance policy that was to be increased was "term life," if I am not mistaken. Why, with all of the children (except one) out of the house and on their own, would it be necessary to increase her life insurance at that point? She was close to retirement. If she were to die, sure, Chad may have had to get off his lily pad and get a real job -- but no children would be neglected or go hungry with the loss of Tammy and her income brought on by her death. No nannies, or housekeepers would have to be hired at added expense -- without the benefit of Tammy's income -- to take care of any children.
Excellent point. Term life is usually to protect income, usually through the wage earning years while minor children need support.

MOO

I have a feeling she will. Not only is she the most qualified to do the cross on Emma, but usually when there is a female witness like this, a female attorney (if available) will be the one doing the cross.

moo

That is interesting. I think JP would be more effective with a female co counsel too, because his cross of the women today, came off as arrogant and condescending. He mentioned the word "fat" in regards to Tammy Daybell several times today.

That is interesting. I think JP would be more effective with a female co counsel too, because his cross of the women today, came off as arrogant and condescending. He mentioned the word "fat" in regards to Tammy Daybell several times today.
I'm going to send him a case of "Slim-Fast" and also a case of "Ayds." These were weight loss products ca. 1970-1980. Although they may no longer be manufactured, I'm sure I could locate some "vintage" leftovers on eBay.

Yes!!! Tammy's troop had their ducks in a row and came in today with flying colours!!!! All did SO WELL!!!!

And (in my opinion) JP lost all credibility with this jury when he stopped the dispatch calls before "gun or rifle" was actually stated. That is going to be a tough hurdle for him to overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen