TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by this as well. The coroner was not questioned as to why the doctor wasn’t called for an opinion. Prozac is strong and unless she was very depressed I can’t see why she was given that particular medicine. If she was depressed, why?
I think we all know. Her husband is looking for a new wife because she is a zombie and he needs to kill her.
The coroner was asked whether she requested the medical records and she said no because it took a couple of weeks. Her son (Garth?) also shared that prescription. It seems there were at least two unhappy people in that house.

A very nice story and analogy Love Never Fails. Thank you for sharing it.

And I so agree with the analysis of CD…… and the words you chose ‘liar and cheater’. Yes, and there are so many more……. but I appreciate the ability to post in these threads. Maybe ‘charlatan’ also fits. I best stop there. MOO
I want to feel sorry for his children and I will if any of them come clean and stand up for Tammy. I feel sorry for Colby. All accounts are his mom was very good until she wasn’t. He is disgusted by her.
What a difference between Colby and Emma.

Was just thinking about this last night. In order to have the medication prescribed, and receive regular refills of the medications that Tammy Daybell was taking [both Tramadol (for pain), and fluoxetine (an antidepressant)], she would have to be under a doctor's care. Therefore, how could her death have been classified as "unattended." All that the EMTs, LE, or detectives would have to do would be to look on the labels of her medication bottles. There, they would find the name(s) of the prescribing doctor. It came out in trial yesterday (24 Apr. 2024) that they did request and receive her medical records, so possibly we will hear more about this when the Medical Examiner testifies.
I hope so. Would her doctor testify, or does HIPPA prevent that?

I said according to JP. The coroner said there was food in the stomach but she didn’t say how much.

She was also asked whether there was a burger and fries present (in the stomach contents) because apparently her son bought a burger and fries home for her to eat.
Oh, JP? Yeah. I hope he had horrible nightmares last night.

The coroner was asked whether she requested the medical records and she said no because it took a couple of weeks. Her son (Garth?) also shared that prescription. It seems there were at least two unhappy people in that house.
And the coroner said Garth was emotionless. I picked up on that right away.
The coroner should have called the doctor if for no other reason than to report a strong drug being used by another family member.
That’s not something to play with or to share.
I’m sorry. The coroner came across as weak and ineffective. Yeah she was inexperienced but her testimony still sounded like one of a scared teenager who still doesn’t know her job. Even as an EMT, she should have been a stronger witness.

I hope so. Would her doctor testify, or does HIPPA prevent that?
I think her doctor could testify. I don't believe that HIPAA applies once the patient is deceased. [I'm not certain of that, though.] It would be great if her treating physicians would testify -- the doctor(s) that prescribed her medication.

Not to bring another case up, but here goes: reminds me of the Suzanne Morphew case -- the behavior of Barry Morphew and his two daughters.
I followed that case as well. MM1 and MM2 as we referred to them were very much in their Dad's corner and it was sickening. They were also still in school and probably relying on Dad to pay their way.

I think her doctor could testify. I don't believe that HIPAA applies once the patient is deceased. [I'm not certain of that, though.] It would be great if her treating physicians would testify -- the doctor(s) that prescribed her medication.
I’m pretty sure that HIPPA applies for 50 years after death - BUT - HIPPA is for health records and insurance and such. I don’t think whether a doctor can disclose information or testify would be determined by HIPPA but by the AMA Code of Medical Ethics (see the link). It appears to me it would be allowed for 2 reasons. 1) If required by law - I would take that to include a subpoena or 2) when it would benefit the community - I would take that to include convicting a dangerous murderer.

I’ve missed a lot of the testimony in this trial - you know sometimes “life” just gets in the way lol. I know that someone testified about the money transfers Chad did to his kids - I think $8,000 each to some of them but not all??? Can anyone give me more info on that? Who testified about it and when? Was any reason given why some of the kids but not all? And more importantly when did CD do this? Was it the day that Tylee’s & JJ’s remains were found? If so, do we know what time in relation to the search of the property? Or to the LVD phone call? Or to the time he was at ED’s? Or to the time he was arrested?

Not to bring another case up, but here goes: reminds me of the Suzanne Morphew case -- the behavior of Barry Morphew and his two daughters.
I follow that case as well. Very disappointed especially in the youngest daughter lying for her dad. But she was a teenager and likely pressured by her older sister.
Emma is a grown, married woman acting like a spoiled child wanting money. IMO.

I’ve missed a lot of the testimony in this trial - you know sometimes “life” just gets in the way lol. I know that someone testified about the money transfers Chad did to his kids - I think $8,000 each to some of them but not all??? Can anyone give me more info on that? Who testified about it and when? Was any reason given why some of the kids but not all? And more importantly when did CD do this? Was it the day that Tylee’s & JJ’s remains were found? If so, do we know what time in relation to the search of the property? Or to the LVD phone call? Or to the time he was at ED’s? Or to the time he was arrested?
I heard the testimony but don’t remember it well or who gave it. LE probably. I’m sure he was able to transfer those monies while awaiting trial.

I heard, or read, something about when Chad was being taken away by LE, the day the bodies were found, he told Emma "I'm not coming back" (meaning, he knew he was being arrested and that it was for what was found on his property), he handed her his wallet from the police vehicle. He then briefly discussed his finances that Emma would have to take care of -- to include making sure LV's prison books were going to continue receiving funds. [But, apparently Emma already had that covered, as she had been communicating with LV and putting money on LV's books]. He also told her to go into his house, and (in Mark's? room -- one of his sons) in the room of his son, in the middle drawer (of a dresser, or desk) were two envelopes, each containing cash. She should retrieve that money. I don't recall the total amount, but I think it was between $8,000 and $9,000.
(That's all the info I can give you now!) I must have heard this on a true crime YouTube channel/podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member