TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking it was one of the FBI agents who testified about the cash transfers Chad made on June 9th. He transferred $8,000 to each of the oldest 3 kids. I remember asking at the time if anyone knew why he only transferred to those 3 but I do not recall anyone ever responding so I am guessing we just don't know why.

Hope that helps!

I totally missed this! Can anyone share more? TIA
"Someone" has done a pretty good job at scrubbing the tongue incident from the internet but as of now it remains in this YouTube video. It's around 28:50.
There is also evidence to suggest that Emma and her husband were following a Facebook page called "Release Lori Vallow" (years ago) but I'm not posting it here because the main thread containing screenshots is from reddit. It's probably covered somewhere in a video but my work blocks YouTube so I can't dig for it. I just have the link to the tongue video saved in notes.

Would I be allowed to share an archive of Emma's blog in which she defends Julie Rowe's teachings? Someone archived that on another forum.

"Someone" has done a pretty good job at scrubbing the tongue incident from the internet but as of now it remains in this YouTube video. It's around 28:50.
There is also evidence to suggest that Emma and her husband were following a Facebook page called "Release Lori Vallow" (years ago) but I'm not posting it here because the main thread containing screenshots is from reddit. It's probably covered somewhere in a video but my work blocks YouTube so I can't dig for it. I just have the link to the tongue video saved in notes.

Would I be allowed to share an archive of Emma's blog in which she defends Julie Rowe's teachings? Someone archived that on another forum.
I remember seeing that photo of her sticking her tongue out and making faces.

OMG-- She's a real class act --NOT-- take the CL out of class !!!

Makes me sad for Tammy- she appeared to be a super lady, friend, mom and wife.

Reminder: Judge Boyce is going to rule on the State's Motions in Limine this morning before the jury is seated.
I am only going to be able to catch the beginning of trial today.
I have Dr appt with a surgeon this afternoon so will catch up when I get home tonight.

I appreciate all of you that are sharing tweets, posts and dialogue from the trial as we follow along here.

I heard the testimony but don’t remember it well or who gave it. LE probably. I’m sure he was able to transfer those monies while awaiting trial.
I found it on East Idaho News’ YouTube - it was the FBI financial analyst Douglas. He did the transfers at 9:50am on June 9th while LE was searching his property.

EIN also reported that LE served the search warrant around 7am and that CD was pulled over and arrested around 11:30am.

Previous testimony said that CD was at ED’s for about an hour IIRC before leaving just before being pulled over and arrested. I went back and listed to the CD/LVD phone call again & think CD said he was at Emma’s during that call.

So….LE shows up at 7am with search warrant and began searching the property. Almost 3 hours into the search CD juggles some funds from book company account to personal and transfers $8,000 to Seth, Emma, & Garth - who are referred to by Douglas in one place as the older of his children and in another as the ones who lived in the area. I’m not sure if that is why he gave them money and not the other two but just pointing out what Douglas said. Then he goes to ED’s house and gets the call from LVD. Then he leaves ED’s and is pulled over and arrested. Then he gives ED his wallet & tells her about cash in the house.

As expected, Judge denied both of the state's motions w/o prejudice. Tammy's statements to her co-workers (Chad called her a Zombie, Chad wanted her to up her insurance) will not be allowed into evidence.

He is going to allow the statement Tammy made about her health (best I have ever felt!).

The judge decided that the statements made to Tammy's friends about the life insurance (Chad telling Tammy that she should increase it before retirement) and zombies (Chad calling Tammy a zombie) can't come in, but Tammy's statement about her good health can.

The first two statements were excluded partly because the time frames weren't specific enough (for upping the insurance and for zombie declaration).

Last edited:
Statements not allowed partly because of hearsay, Chad told Tammy and Tammy told so and so....also, defense argued that could only be disputed by Chad and he would have to take the stand to refute it since Tammy is deceased. Also, more prejudicial than probative.

Judge’s rulings this morning…
3/4 motion - Janice Olson - TD to JO that CD wants TD to increase insurance - Judge denies the motion & excludes the statement from state’s case in chief but could be used to impeach later
3/14 motion - 2 statements - Janet Anderson - TD told JA CD said she was zombie - Judge denies the motion & excludes the statement from case in chief but could be used to impeach later - 2nd statement - Pam Peebles - TD Co-worker - TD said she felt better than she ever had in her life & was getting ready for a run - Judge grants the motion & that statement can be used by the state in its case in chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain