TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please discuss CHAD DAYBELL'S TRIAL and jury selection on this thread.
Below is a partial list of live streams and Twitter accounts we have followed from reporters in the past that are allowed.

LIVE STREAMS

Judge Steven Boyce

East Idaho News

Hidden True Crime

Law and Crime

TWITTER
Nate Eaton Twitter

Hidden True Crime Twitter

Justin Lum Twitter

Cathy Russon Law and Crime Twitter

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74 thread #75 Thread #76 Thread #77

Chad Daybell Trial Thread #1 Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
From SillyBilly

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Click here for the rules

It always blows my mind when murderers like Chad come into court and lie and lie; they not only want to get away with murder, they expect others to believe everything they say and acquit them.

I think JP is implying whoever stole the neighbor's dog was the ski mask guy? IDK. JP's arms are going to break off he's reaching so far. Oh, now we're past the how many cars fit in Chad's driveway, on to the gun, hopper on a paintball gun vs rifle with scope.

John Prior wants to take a break. Judge Boyce says they will have a break at about 10:34 AM (MDT). Think Prior is running out of steam. He begins to cross-examine Fremont County Sheriff's Office Det. Vincent Kaaiakamanu.

This is puzzling, why does he not want to admit AC was the one who fired at Tammy? I thought he wanted to blame all this on Alex and Lori???
Because Tammy died of natural causes remember? If the jurors were to assume anyone tried to shoot her and failed, then obviously they would believe the person succeeded in the second attempt.

This is puzzling, why does he not want to admit AC was the one who fired at Tammy? I thought he wanted to blame all this on Alex and Lori???
While trying to get into Pryor's mind is a scary experience, my guess is if he could blame this attempted murder on a random guy stealing neighbor's dogs, then it removes it from Chad even further than blaming it on Alex—just a guess on my part.

Because his defense is she died of natural causes.

Also, evil gubberment LE turned a harmless prank into a conspiracy to frame Chad daybell as a murderer because....

Because.....

Well, there is no reasonable reason LE would frame Chad. But it is the defense they are going for.

I'm sure it makes Chad feel special to be so interesting to frame.

MOO.

I think JP is implying whoever stole the neighbor's dog was the ski mask guy? IDK. JP's arms are going to break off he's reaching so far. Oh, now we're past the how many cars fit in Chad's driveway, on to the gun, hopper on a paintball gun vs rifle with scope.
Yes keep in mind Prior’s job is to confuse the jury and all of us. I mean, who cares at this point about a neighbors dog or how many cars fit in the driveway? (Well, i actually care about the dog. Someone stole our dog about 30 years ago and I never got over him.)
The jury will get it all together when the prosecution ups its game. i hope Lindsay Blake can do all the questioning.

Back to @Nikynoo “ will Emma perjure herself”, is it perjury if she gives her opinion that her mom wasn’t feeling well?

Also, when someone hasn’t ran for a while and starts training for a 5k, it can appear from the outside that you don’t have as much energy as normal. You do, but you are using a lot of it in training. So you slow down the rest of the day at least somewhat. Not as much energy can appear the same as not feeling well.

MOO

It sounds like Tammy was murdered some time between 10pm and midnight on Oct 18. Garth came home at 1am and likely missed Alex.
Maybe the ME can drive that point home. i thought Garth was there all night. I feel so much better knowing that.

Ya know what? i think <mod edit: Daybell> murdered Tammy himself. Got tired of waiting for Alex to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't understand why he is not going with the theory LVD sent Alex to shoot Tammy. CD knew nothing about it and then Tammy just naturally died in her sleep a week or so later.

I guess he is just trying to show reasonable doubt that a dog napper is also a killer with a gun like Alex's. So believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member