TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why he is not going with the theory LVD sent Alex to shoot Tammy. CD knew nothing about it and then Tammy just naturally died in her sleep a week or so later.

I guess he is just trying to show reasonable doubt that a dog napper is also a killer with a gun like Alex's. So believable.
He will go there if he has to. But best to convince the jury that Tammy died of natural causes. Uh-oh <mod edit: Daybell>, the ME already said it was homicide.

In the end, Prior will say LE framed Chad and Alex did everything alone. I wonder what excuse Prior will have for Chad burying two children in his yard.

Actually, I believe do was looking out for Brandon Boudreaux because it wasn’t his time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the ME can drive that point home. i thought Garth was there all night. I feel so much better knowing that.

Ya know what? i think <mod edit: Daybell> murdered Tammy himself. Got tired of waiting for Alex to do so.
Well, Alex didn't have a very good track record. Although he made numerous trips to the firing range, and had all the stealth clothes, weapons and ammo, he couldn't hit his mark -- unless it was point blank (Charles). He did hit Brandon's window, but missed his head. Better <mod edit: Daybell> take matters into his own hands, so to speak.

He will go there if he has to. But best to convince the jury that Tammy died of natural causes. Uh-oh <mod edit: Daybell>, the ME already said it was homicide.

In the end, Prior will say LE framed Chad and Alex did everything alone. I wonder what excuse Prior will have for Chad burying two children in his yard.

Actually, I believe do was looking out for Brandon Boudreaux because it wasn’t his time.
But it wasn't Chad who buried the children. His daughter said that he would have done a better job.

JP has an expert lined up who will try to dispute ME's findings.

FYI Megan Conner, Lori Vallow Daybell's first cousin, has a YouTube Channel.
I'll post it here but please do not discuss in this thread.
Megan has been very helpful when it comes to understanding Lori's life growing up in the Cox family.
Thanks,
Tricia

I think JP is implying whoever stole the neighbor's dog was the ski mask guy? IDK. JP's arms are going to break off he's reaching so far. Oh, now we're past the how many cars fit in Chad's driveway, on to the gun, hopper on a paintball gun vs rifle with scope.
Anyone else suspect that AC could have been the "random dognapper"? I'd be curious to find out if the neighbors (including CD) knew this dog to be a decent guard dog that might start barking if it noticed random people skulking around and shooting at people... Maybe AC & CD didn't want to worry about it alerting TD to AC's presence...

Anyone else suspect that AC could have been the "random dognapper"? I'd be curious to find out if the neighbors (including CD) knew this dog to be a decent guard dog that might start barking if it noticed random people skulking around and shooting at people... Maybe AC & CD didn't want to worry about it alerting TD to AC's presence...
I think the dog would have bitten AC (I know I would have!). I would think a poisoned meatball tossed into the dog's yard would have been more AC's style.

I don't think JP is making many points here. He would have been much better off making these arguments during closing. Frankly, the photo of the paintball gun just confirms to me how Tammy would have misinterpreted the rifle Alex was holding was a paintball rifle.

I appreciate how much Detective Kaaiakamanu is pushing back against Prior's narrative.

I feel like Prior's determination to prove that this was a paintball gun is going to backfire. Even with all of the other information in this case, because of his emphasis on it, the jury members are going to remember this incident. I feel like it'd have proven his point ("It was a paintball gun, no big deal, not related to this case") a lot better if he didn't spend so much time making such a big deal out of it.

I wonder if "Tammy's" google searches that night were actually CD pulling them up (or telling her to pull them up) on her computer, trying to convince her that it was a paintball / airsoft gun. (See, honey, it looked like that, didn't it?) Gaslighting.

I feel like Prior's determination to prove that this was a paintball gun is going to backfire. Even with all of the other information in this case, because of his emphasis on it, the jury members are going to remember this incident. I feel like it'd have proven his point ("It was a paintball gun, no big deal, not related to this case") a lot better if he didn't spend so much time making such a big deal out of it.
Juries are a bit of a black box. It is obvious to us exactly why Prior is making this big of a deal about whether the weapon was a paintball gun or rifle. Many (most? All?) of us are convinced this incident was an attempt on Tammy’s life. But many of us have seen juries interpret testimony in exactly the opposite manner from how we have seen it. I’m hopeful the jury will see the truth of the matter as we do. And I find Prior abrasive and irritating. But he is giving Chad a defense. This is way more than Lori’s lawyers gave her.

Because no one ever has mistaken one kind of "gun" for another kind of "gun." How many times have people been shot because they had a toy gun and shooter thought it was real? Jurors know this.
How many times has someone realized too late that what they thought was a toy pointed at them turned out to be a real gun? Jurors know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallgirl