TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely cannot imagine the horror and rage I would feel as a parent watching this and hearing my [minor!] child's name being brought up in this context as being "dark" by their former Sunday School teacher.

I hope those parents sue CD for defamation.*

(*saying this without actually knowing the logistics of it or whether they'd have a case, or if it would not be considered "defamation" since the emails were only meant to be shared between the family)

I absolutely cannot imagine the horror and rage I would feel as a parent watching this and hearing my [minor!] child's name being brought up in this context as being "dark" by their former Sunday School teacher.

I hope those parents sue CD for defamation.*

(*saying this without actually knowing the logistics of it or whether they'd have a case, or if it would not be considered "defamation" since the emails were only meant to be shared between the family)
I think it was in the school system as well. I would sue the church and school until i had assurance the offenders were not working at the school or attending church. I might add attending church hasn’t helped them. Hypocrites!

Still processing this...so if Tammy knew about zombies and that zombies die, it is hard to believe she was laughing off her husband calling her a zombie as shared by one of her co-workers
Tylee laughed it off as well, knowing her own mom said she was a zombie.

Hard to imagine your loved one would murder you.

Reading the updates from EID, and noticed this:
Prior says these ideas are standard for most religions. (re: dark/light spirits)
Umm...is it? Christians (of any variety) generally believe in the existence of demonic possession but that's far different from Chad's ideas about dark/light spirits. Some Christians believe in ghosts (whether malevolent or benevolent) and hauntings and some don't. Also what we usually think of when we talk about ghosts don't possess people - at most they might try to communicate with the living through dreams.

That's a pretty bold statement.

Last edited:
So Chad rated other kids in his Sunday School class as dark but they are not dead/killed by Alex. Got it!
Because he is an ordinary hunter with an assault rifle and a guilly suit.

Not to be confused with the pesky dog-napping prankster with the paintball gun.

I really hope the prosecution hammers this. Alex can't be a benign hunter and a child murderer at the same time. How ridiculous is it that he suddenly is no threat when an attempt at Tammy's life was made.

I suppose he was night hunting at a nearby church while Tammy was being murdered, too.

MOO

Umm...is it? Christians (of any variety) generally believe in the existence of demonic possession but that's far different from Chad's ideas about dark/light spirits.

It needs to be emphasized that the idea of light and dark being metaphors for good and bad is VERY Biblical, and used throughout the Scriptures. It speaks of children of light, and children of the darkness. But CD's claim that he somehow possesses insight to decipher HOW MUCH darkness or lightness is in a person, that's total BS-ery with no Biblical basis. (As is their teaching about "casting out" that darkness.)

So CD's claims are truth-adjacent, so to speak, ie they do flow from a very-Biblical concept. (A lie flowing from the truth, the Bible says that's a trick of Satan himself, who may come to us disguised as an angel of light. There's a certain irony in CD doing much the same, pretending to be light in order to mask deeds of darkness.)

The Biblical truth is that there is a way to eliminate the darkness, but it is not to try to kill it (or the people who are of the darkness), but rather to overcome it by exposing it to the pure Light. That Light is Jesus (who was God in the flesh) and whose death atoned for our wrongdoings, if we will accept and put our trust in Him.

Prior opened up one huge can of worms exposing this family chat
I hope and pray that the school tells Garth and Emma to publicly apologize for these conversations, or find new employment. Like, now.

I'd demand my children have no interaction with them in school without this, and it would have to sound sincere.

MOO

What I heard is the whole daybell family believed in Chads predictions. They all, even Tammy, discussed kids at school who were dark or light! I don’t believe it was a problem for Tammy or Lori to have those kids buried in the yard, seeing as how Chad said they were dark zombies. Heck, chads kids likely think Uncle Alex is in heaven now. i mean that whole crew is sick. I believe the daybell kids think its ok their mom is dead because she was a zombie. There is pure evil in this world. And it shows me that Chad daybell is the instigator of all this.

He is a zombie who needs to go.
I certainly now understand better why Chad's children are supporting him. Just like MBP supports Lori.

It needs to be emphasized that the idea of light and dark being metaphors for good and bad is VERY Biblical, and used throughout the Scriptures. It speaks of children of light, and children of the darkness. But CD's claim that he somehow possesses insight to decipher HOW MUCH darkness or lightness is in a person, that's total BS-ery with no Biblical basis. (As is their teaching about "casting out" that darkness.)

So CD's claims are truth-adjacent, so to speak, ie they do flow from a very-Biblical concept. (A lie flowing from the truth, the Bible says that's a trick of Satan himself, who may come to us disguised as an angel of light. There's a certain irony in CD doing much the same, pretending to be light in order to mask deeds of darkness.)

The Biblical truth is that there is a way to eliminate the darkness, but it is not to try to kill it (or the people who are of the darkness), but rather to overcome it by exposing it to the pure Light. That Light is Jesus (who was God in the flesh) and whose death atoned for our wrongdoings, if we will accept and put our trust in Him.
One might say,

He is wresting the scriptures.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads