TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what the inciting incident was. What event did Chad "predict" that would make his family suddenly believe he's an enlightened prophet. Yeah they're his family and children are predisposed to viewing their parents as superheroes but this is different.

Because otherwise that would mean I could pop up one day and tell my future husband and kids that I'm a seer and they'll believe it at face value, lol. Charles sure didn't believe Lori's woowoo, and he really loved her.

And yeah I would call the school board and demand a teacher meeting with Emma immediately, even if my kid wasn't in her class/grade anymore.

I absolutely cannot imagine the horror and rage I would feel as a parent watching this and hearing my [minor!] child's name being brought up in this context as being "dark" by their former Sunday School teacher.

I hope those parents sue CD for defamation.*

(*saying this without actually knowing the logistics of it or whether they'd have a case, or if it would not be considered "defamation" since the emails were only meant to be shared between the family)
Especially as in LDS belief, children under eight who haven't been baptised and confirmed yet aren't carrying the weight of sin. There is no original sin in LDS, and very young children are considered to still be learning right from wrong. The idea that a young child could be considered inherently dark is just so opposite to LDS belief. I'm thinking specifically of JJ here, but also of those other kids in Primary who had contact with these... people.

MOO

Last edited:
I need to know what the inciting incident was. What event did Chad "predict" that would make his family suddenly believe he's an enlightened prophet. Yeah they're his family and children are predisposed to viewing their parents as superheroes but this is different.

Because otherwise that would mean I could pop up one day and tell my future husband and kids that I'm a seer and they'll believe it at face value, lol. Charles sure didn't believe Lori's woowoo, and he really loved her.

And yeah I would call the school board and demand a teacher meeting with Emma immediately, even if my kid wasn't in her class/grade anymore.
I’m concerned their church may be deep into this. I think Prior is trying to make the point that Chad isn’t so weird after all in his beliefs. I’m shocked by this but Prior might be correct. This might be more normal there than we know.
If true then Prosecutor Blake is correct. This was about power, money and sex. Not so much about light and dark. Light and dark were just excuses to hurt people or even make fun of them (like Emma and the school kids)

I just cannot even with calling children ‘dark’ and ‘light’ based on their early childhood behavior. By this scale, I may have one of each — a son who was ‘light’ and a daughter who was ‘dark’. This lovely spirited girl challenged the heck out of me from the day she was born. She could out-argue almost any attorney in this present courtroom from the age of 5 onward and went on to became a state debate champion. OK Maybe not Lindsey Blake, lol. Anyway. I’ve taught many extracurricular activities with close to a hundred children and have never met a single one whom I would call ‘dark.’ There is SO much about Chad’s entire belief system that is contrary to my own belief, but rating children with information gained from his stolen pendulum to me is downright evil.

Side note but I suddenly remembered something from a couple years ago: the memorial that was placed along the fence on Chad's property suddenly disappeared over night. Did I dream this up?
According to some sources it was JP that ordered its removal. A new memorial was then set up across the street on the neighbor's fence.

Side note but I suddenly remembered something from a couple years ago: the memorial that was placed along the fence on Chad's property suddenly disappeared over night. Did I dream this up?
I remember this too.

Agreed, I mentioned something along these lines awhile back. There had to be something that made them all such believers.

This trial may be one that’s too sickening for me to keep up with. I don’t think Prior knows what he just did. Trying to make Chad boy look good. He is a murderer. I don’t think Emma or Garth should be teaching at the school. And maybe all of them should be made to leave their church. I know I could not be friends with them again if I were in their town.
I would pull my children out of their classes today.
Especially as in LDS belief, children under eight who haven't been baptised and confirmed yet aren't carrying the weight of sin. There is no original sin in LDS, and very young children are considered to still be learning right from wrong. The idea that a young child could be considered inherently dark is just so opposite to LDS belief. I'm thinking specifically of JJ here, but also of those other kids in Primary that had contact with these... people.

MOO
This.
Is Chad wearing his wedding ring? It's so hard to tell because he's backlit.
He could have a makeshift one like Lori did. Good question for Nate when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz