TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I mentioned something along these lines awhile back. There had to be something that made them all such believers.
There is an interview on HTC during which a former acquaintance of the Daybells suggests Chad revealed to his family that his ‘fiction’ books were actually based on his *true* prophetic visions. I don’t know the rules about posting those interviews.

I don’t suggest this is a healthy response, but if the family members believed they were special in some way — destined to play a role in an important future — it would be seductive.

Agreed, I mentioned something along these lines awhile back. There had to be something that made them all such believers.
In 2014 he met Julie Rowe and quickly published her book about an NDE. It was very successful. I think he made up his own NDE afterwards and claimed it enabled him to have visions (seeing "beyond the veil"). I'm wondering if he made any claims of being special before he met JR. Years before JR's book he published Suzanne Freeman's. She stated that he never mentioned having an NDE.

In 2014 he met Julie Rowe and quickly published her book about an NDE. It was very successful. I think he made up his own NDE afterwards and claimed it enabled him to have visions (seeing "beyond the veil"). I'm wondering if he made any claims of being special before he met JR.
I think so too, agree 100%

Do you think anyone will call on Julie Rowe to testify? I do not mean to bait or hijack the thread. I personally think JR testifying would be a train wreck.
This is an excellent question loreet. I would not be surprised to see JP call Julie. Anything is possible. I am stunned at what JP is doing to his client.

I hope and pray that the school tells Garth and Emma to publicly apologize for these conversations, or find new employment. Like, now.

I'd demand my children have no interaction with them in school without this, and it would have to sound sincere.

MOO

This is exactly what I was worried about yesterday. Absolutely destroyed their personal and professional lives in Idaho, Utah.

JP, stop this line of inquiry about Stake Presidents and books...alienate every single LDS member on the jury. The reason the Stake Presidents were involved with the book publishing, was due to the content, CD stating he is a "prophet".

Couch to 5K, I have that on my phone, it keeps track of dates and distance. Obviously, I am a fat woman, who is going to die next week. Ugh.

I need to know what the inciting incident was. What event did Chad "predict" that would make his family suddenly believe he's an enlightened prophet. Yeah they're his family and children are predisposed to viewing their parents as superheroes but this is different.

Because otherwise that would mean I could pop up one day and tell my future husband and kids that I'm a seer and they'll believe it at face value, lol. Charles sure didn't believe Lori's woowoo, and he really loved her.

And yeah I would call the school board and demand a teacher meeting with Emma immediately, even if my kid wasn't in her class/grade anymore.
It probably started at birth, tbh.

In 1999 he published the first in a series of books featuring different of his children having religious mormon style /time travel adventures. The first was 'An Errand for Emma'.

Then it went on, and on, supported by patriarchal attitudes. By 2013 or so, he was claiming to have personal prophetic visions of the apocalypse, the world was supposed to end in 2015 (since postponed).

IMO, his family were the first members of his cult, though how much they all were told or believe(d), who can say.

JMO

I wish we had a Rexburg local here. I would like to hear the current tea from Mormon News Network and how likely parents are to find out about the teacher making dark/light ratings.
Not a local. I do have friends up there. So anything I say can be taken with a grain of salt...but I do have a friend with kids in Emma's school. My understanding is that for quite awhile the school has accommodate parents not wanting kids in her class. I don't know if that continued this year or not, but if not, I would think it would be renewed after today! The people I know very much do not support the Daybells.

If this isn't allowed, please delete! I really try to keep this stuff to myself.

I imagine it would be very difficult to accommodate every parent that does not want her (or any specific teacher). I don't know the average numbers for that school (or what grade she teaches) but let's say each teacher for each grade has approximately 40 students.

What do you do when 30 of the kids assigned to her class don't want her? Don't envy that job at all. Quite a conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn