TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it would be very difficult to accommodate every parent that does not want her (or any specific teacher). I don't know the average numbers for that school (or what grade she teaches) but let's say each teacher for each grade has approximately 40 students.

What do you do when 30 of the kids assigned to her class don't want her? Don't envy that job at all. Quite a conundrum.
I do not know. She only said the school was very good to work with parents who had a problem with it.

Det. Kaaiakamanu has been dismissed for the day but is still under subpoena. They've also been brought back from break and jurors are coming in.

Who will the next witness be?
I think one of my dogs is dark. He constantly disobeys me and is always into stuff. The zombie takeover must be right around the corner.
My cat has learned that he's now big enough to reach up and bat my door handle open, so lately he's been coming into my room at around 3 AM (the witching hour!) to get the zoomies and make biscuits on my cheek. Is he GOING DARK?!?!?!

Next witness (#27) is Spencer Cook, who also testified at LVD's trial. My notes from that trial:

44 - SPENCER COOK: STATE WITNESS, Sugar Salem School District technology director (summary 1, audio Apr28)
TD’s emails - CV’s address was blocked

So Chad rated other kids in his Sunday School class as dark but they are not dead/killed by Alex. Got it!

Merciful Chad.

It's almost like Prophet met Grifter, and the result was a Griftet, who weaponized ideology and a highly vulnerable group of believers to realize some very simple, earthly rewards.

This whole methodology of decimal dark/light ranking, where a dip down the scale -- as judged by CD -- means murder, is both cruel and shocking and frighteningly reminiscent of genocidal thinking. Had they continued to get away it, how far would they have gone? How many victims?

Det. Kaaiakamanu has been dismissed for the day but is still under subpoena. They've also been brought back from break and jurors are coming in.

Who will the next witness be?

My cat has learned that he's now big enough to reach up and bat my door handle open, so lately he's been coming into my room at around 3 AM (the witching hour!) to get the zoomies and make biscuits on my cheek. Is he GOING DARK?!?!?!
Buy him a couple of catnip meeces.

Hey WS Members,
We do a true crime livestream every night. Of course, we cover the Daybell trial.
I missed the whole back-and-forth of messages between Chad's family about light and dark kids. Does anyone know approximately where this questioning started on the livestream?

Hey WS Members,
We do a true crime livestream every night. Of course, we cover the Daybell trial.
I missed the whole back-and-forth of messages between Chad's family about light and dark kids. Does anyone know approximately where this questioning started on the livestream?
Right before the lunch break at 12:00 pm Idaho time

ETA: Go back about `1/2 hr before the lunch break and you should hear it

Last edited:
I need to know what the inciting incident was. What event did Chad "predict" that would make his family suddenly believe he's an enlightened prophet. Yeah they're his family and children are predisposed to viewing their parents as superheroes but this is different.

Because otherwise that would mean I could pop up one day and tell my future husband and kids that I'm a seer and they'll believe it at face value, lol. Charles sure didn't believe Lori's woowoo, and he really loved her.

And yeah I would call the school board and demand a teacher meeting with Emma immediately, even if my kid wasn't in her class/grade anymore.

Agreed, I mentioned something along these lines awhile back. There had to be something that made them all such believers.

Children of murderers and would-be murderers can certainly be blinded by something.

Some time ago, I watched a Dateline episode rerun of a woman, Nancy Shore, shot by a man hired by her husband Frank Howard in Carrollton, Texas.

The evidence was crystal clear, and the jury took only two hours to convict him.

Of their three children, two daughters were interviewed. They fully believed their father’s claim of innocence, and for a time, were estranged from their mother, the victim.

During the daughters’ interviews, I wanted to throw something at my tv. Like they watched a different trial than the jury.

One was very outspoken, and kind of mowed over her sister, who looked, at times, like maybe she didn’t quite believe in the father’s innocence as wholeheartedly as her sister.

I kept saying to the tv, “You two are idiots.”

But I’ve seen several cases where the children cling to claims of innocence from the parent on trial. But in doing so, they have to disbelieve factual evidence, and many times, the victim-spouse.

Yes, it must be extremely difficult to believe one parent had it in for the other. And it is sickening the lengths the guilty spouse goes to in “explaining” the evidence.

I wish it weren’t so.

I’m very sorrowful for Tammy’s birth family, because it is crystal clear that CD is in this up to and over his eyeballs. He is grotesque, and very, very evil.

I wish we had a Rexburg local here. I would like to hear the current tea from Mormon News Network and how likely parents are to find out about the teacher making dark/light ratings.
We did have at least one, and maybe two who were local. I cannot remember their name but their insight was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms