TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did JP gain by revealing that Chad's family was part of his cult? His children's testimonies won't be seen as credible by the jury. Tammy is still a victim.

I'm also still disturbed by the explanation that Chad's fringe beliefs didn't suffice for excommunication because he didn't openly advocate for murder and didn't represent the church when he talked about his visions. If he and Lori were ex'd that would revoke their temple access.

Stupidity?
I want to laugh.

Then, I think of interviews with followers of Julie Rowe, and people convinced to cash out retirement savings (the opposite of being prepared) and, they are intelligent people! It's so stupid what they did, but they are intelligent people.

It's complicated, under coercive control and cult control.

MOO

Merciful Chad.

It's almost like Prophet met Grifter, and the result was a Griftet, who weaponized ideology and a highly vulnerable group of believers to realize some very simple, earthly rewards.

This whole methodology of decimal dark/light ranking, where a dip down the scale -- as judged by CD -- means murder, is both cruel and shocking and frighteningly
reminiscent of genocidal thinking. Had they continued to get away it, how far would they have gone? How many victims?

Your narrative is interesting. To add more insight, the Chad Story should be married to the Lori Story.

The Lori Story is that you make money from a spouse. That's her Financial Plan. First you suck them dry of whatever they have. Then when that gets old (or they run out), you kill them and reap Life Insurance benefits and SS benefits from any kids. Joe Ryan - marry, have a kid (for SS later), suck him dry, then kill him. Then CV (only the life insurance part got away), and in this case "having a kid" (for later SS benefits) is solved by adopting. It's all about the money.

It's tragic to see how Lori pivoted when the harvest from killing CV went awry. The money was way more sparse, Lori was in dire straits, so she pushed all CD's buttons to get more money in a hurry.

Lori sees Tammy as the next place to harvest money.

It's almost certain Tylee saw CV gunned down, so she had to die before she talked, so there's that complication. So they move to ID to keep Tylee away from AZ police, and it's easier to disappear her in a place no one really knew them. But killing Tylee made JJ impossible to handle, without Tylee, so JJ had to die too. But you have to do it where no one knows they died, to keep the SS income flowing. And since the CV life insurance was an empty well, and there was only SS to live on, it's time to get to work on reaping another life policy. Tammy.

So imo both CD and LVD were manipulating the other to further their own personal agenda. His game was using religion to satisfy sex/lust via the aphrodisiac of (supposed) power and insight. Hers was using marriage to get money. Each figured out ways to use their own game to entice, entangle, and satisfy the other. What depraved people.

I imagine it would be very difficult to accommodate every parent that does not want her (or any specific teacher). I don't know the average numbers for that school (or what grade she teaches) but let's say each teacher for each grade has approximately 40 students.

What do you do when 30 of the kids assigned to her class don't want her? Don't envy that job at all. Quite a conundrum.
Don’t teachers have moral obligations to the children they anymore? I would homeschool mine anyway but a child should not be called dark. Teachers are doing horrible things to students nowadays. Hate to have to say it. But it is what it is.

Your narrative is interesting. To add more insight, the Chad Story should be married to the Lori Story.

The Lori Story is that you make money from a spouse. That's her Financial Plan. First you suck them dry of whatever they have. Then when that gets old (or they run out), you kill them and reap Life Insurance benefits and SS benefits from any kids. Joe Ryan - marry, have a kid (for SS later), suck him dry, then kill him. Then CV (only the life insurance part got away), and in this case "having a kid" (for later SS benefits) is solved by adopting. It's all about the money.

It's tragic to see how Lori pivoted when the harvest from killing CV went awry. The money was way more sparse, Lori was in dire straits, so she pushed all CD's buttons to get more money in a hurry.

Lori sees Tammy as the next place to harvest money.

It's almost certain Tylee saw CV gunned down, so she had to die before she talked, so there's that complication. So they move to ID to keep Tylee away from AZ police, and it's easier to disappear her in a place no one really knew them. But killing Tylee made JJ impossible to handle, without Tylee, so JJ had to die too. But you have to do it where no one knows they died, to keep the SS income flowing. And since the CV life insurance was an empty well, and there was only SS to live on, it's time to get to work on reaping another life policy. Tammy.

So imo both CD and LVD were manipulating the other to further their own personal agenda. His game was using religion to satisfy sex/lust via the aphrodisiac of (supposed) power and insight. Hers was using marriage to get money. Each figured out ways to use their own game to entice, entangle, and satisfy the other. What depraved people.
I often wonder where the next income stream was coming from. Any ideas?

Just noting, I wonder if CD was manipulating and controlling Tammy, it is quite common in domestic abuse situations, where the abuser tells the victim, that the victim is "sick" and can't drive long distances, it is a method of control and isolating the victim.

Imagine someone telling you all of the time, to go lay down, that you can't drive long distances...complete gaslighting, and a method of control.

Next witness (#27) is Spencer Cook, who also testified at LVD's trial. My notes from that trial:

44 - SPENCER COOK: STATE WITNESS, Sugar Salem School District technology director (summary 1, audio Apr28)
TD’s emails - CV’s address was blocked
Thanks! This piece of testimony completely passed me by during Loris trial.

So Tammy knew about Lori. I wonder whether she made discrete enquiries? I wonder why delete and block? Did she talk to Chad about this and he dismissed it? Did she receive similar emails in the past?

So Tammy knew about Lori. I wonder whether she made discrete enquiries? I wonder why delete and block? Did she talk to Chad about this and he dismissed it? Did she receive similar emails in the past?
Yes I am very curious about this too. There was reportedly another man who threatened or told Chad to back off his wife, so very possible she could have received emails like this in the past.

ETA: And I am sure Chad would have told her the man was just threatened that his wife was aware of the 2nd coming, blah blah blah

Had they continued to get away it, how far would they have gone? How many victims?
At least one more, if Alex hadn't missed his Oct 2nd shot at BB. IMO, that was when everything started to go wrong, because BB recognized Tylee's jeep, and hired a private eye to follow his wife, who lead them to Rexburg.

Alex became engaged to Zulema Nov 7, before the Nov 26 welfare check that sent the rats scurrying from the sinking ship. Lori Vallow Daybell's Brother Alex Cox Told Wife, 'I Think I Am Their Fall Guy' the Night Before He Died

So, would there have been some people in Zulema's close family deemed to be dark, because they obstructed the grand plans and next steps?

Of course, would Alex have died anyway, even if police were not on his tail?

JMO

I often wonder where the next income stream was coming from. Any ideas?

I haven't been keeping up with the thread but I thought the bulk of the money was to come from MP (death of BB & possibly more family members)... eventually. I'm not sure if they could find another willing hit man like AC but I'm sure they would have appointed/assigned another.
jmo

Going off my last post, it occurs to me that another reason to suggest Alex's death was natural is that his phone was seized by LE. Surely a conspiracy/suicide would have destroyed his phone first, with all it's crucial pings and whatever else.

JMO

Going off my last post, it occurs to me that another reason to suggest Alex's death was natural is that his phone was seized by LE. Surely a conspiracy/suicide would have destroyed his phone first, with all it's crucial pings and whatever else.

JMO
Which one of his phones, though? Alex had several and I believe some of them (burners) were never recovered.

Warning: Graphic content and maybe disturbing to some. Read at your own risk.
Doesn't appear this has been posted.

@cathyrusson
I was also in the courtroom last year and saw the photos of Tammy on the bed. (horrific). I concur with this analysis of what her body looked like vs. what #ChadDaybell said happened.

1714082299156.png

@lightofmine99 I believe cats are dark as a rule. That's why I have three of them while the rest of the fam has dogs.
My dogs are fiercely loyal to their prophet the cat.

The cat has a vision that he is going to learn to order from Uber eats soon. The exact date keeps get pushed back, but he is jumping every screen in the house trying to work it out. And the dogs are preparing for the downfall of the evil food hoarding humans and endless takeout for the righteous pets.

Note: the dogs will steal food from almost anyone- including each other- but they never touch the cat dish.

MOO

Perhaps Chad had cheated on her before, but he always stayed with her. She didn't want to know the details.

I haven't been keeping up with the thread but I thought the bulk of the money was to come from MP (death of BB & possibly more family members)... eventually. I'm not sure if they could find another willing hit man like AC but I'm sure they would have appointed/assigned another.
jmo

I'm not sure that those two were thinking futuristic-ly very far.
As I recall, they were convinced of the R. E. M./Michael Stipe's...
" It's The End of The World, As We Know IT ,and I feel fine " group. I do recall a July something date, of 2020. We were wondering just how LVD was gonna get out of jail to join them all...
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member