TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! This piece of testimony completely passed me by during Loris trial.

So Tammy knew about Lori. I wonder whether she made discrete enquiries? I wonder why delete and block? Did she talk to Chad about this and he dismissed it? Did she receive similar emails in the past?
I thought one theory was the email was accessed from home by Chad who deleted and blocked. Who knows. It was school break time.

MOO

Thanks! This piece of testimony completely passed me by during Loris trial.

So Tammy knew about Lori. I wonder whether she made discrete enquiries? I wonder why delete and block? Did she talk to Chad about this and he dismissed it? Did she receive similar emails in the past?
I had wondered if Chad got to her email account before she did, deleted it and blocked CV's email address. I don't think it's a stretch to think he could figure out how to access her emails from home.

Your narrative is interesting. To add more insight, the Chad Story should be married to the Lori Story.

The Lori Story is that you make money from a spouse. That's her Financial Plan. First you suck them dry of whatever they have. Then when that gets old (or they run out), you kill them and reap Life Insurance benefits and SS benefits from any kids. Joe Ryan - marry, have a kid (for SS later), suck him dry, then kill him. Then CV (only the life insurance part got away), and in this case "having a kid" (for later SS benefits) is solved by adopting. It's all about the money.

It's tragic to see how Lori pivoted when the harvest from killing CV went awry. The money was way more sparse, Lori was in dire straits, so she pushed all CD's buttons to get more money in a hurry.

Lori sees Tammy as the next place to harvest money.

It's almost certain Tylee saw CV gunned down, so she had to die before she talked, so there's that complication. So they move to ID to keep Tylee away from AZ police, and it's easier to disappear her in a place no one really knew them. But killing Tylee made JJ impossible to handle, without Tylee, so JJ had to die too. But you have to do it where no one knows they died, to keep the SS income flowing. And since the CV life insurance was an empty well, and there was only SS to live on, it's time to get to work on reaping another life policy. Tammy.

So imo both CD and LVD were manipulating the other to further their own personal agenda. His game was using religion to satisfy sex/lust via the aphrodisiac of (supposed) power and insight. Hers was using marriage to get money. Each figured out ways to use their own game to entice, entangle, and satisfy the other. What depraved people.
My sentiments exactly! Colby Ryan testified, or spoke during an interview, that he questioned LV after she found out that she would get ZIP of Charles Vallow's life insurance proceeds. He asked her how she, Tylee and JJ were going to survive. She said that, initially, they would just have to live off of Tylee's SS benefit from Joe Ryan (until Charles Vallow's SS benefit kicked in for JJ). Oh, and she stated that she was going to get a job! THAT never happened.

From testimony presented so far, Tammy seemed to love Chad/Dad and to take 2nd fiddle to him in decision making. Statements about how she fell and hurt her wrist but "Dad blessed it" so it wasn't broken indicate she totally believed in his powers.

I guess, to me, it seems better thinking she believed in him to the end. EXCEPT for her final night, what happened then? Did Alex come in to suffocate her or did Chad? I still can't decide.

Now we know that Chad called Tammy a zombie to her face (some time in the last two months of her life) and that the whole family bought his light/dark spiel. I wonder if he also told their children that Tammy would die young and/or that she was dark?
And I'm wondering if he had Alex Cox tamper with Tammy's brakes so that she'd have an accident on her way to Springvale, UT (or Springfield, Springhill?). But, as usual, Alex screwed that up. Hence, Chad's prediction/premonition/delusion didn't pan out.

My dogs are fiercely loyal to their prophet the cat.

The cat has a vision that he is going to learn to order from Uber eats soon. The exact date keeps get pushed back, but he is jumping every screen in the house trying to work it out. And the dogs are preparing for the downfall of the evil food hoarding humans and endless takeout for the righteous pets.

Note: the dogs will steal food from almost anyone- including each other- but they never touch the cat dish.

MOO
Love Love Love this! You guys are so great to watch a trial with!

And I'm wondering if he had Alex Cox tamper with Tammy's brakes so that she'd have an accident on her way to Springvale, UT (or Springfield, Springhill?). But, as usual, Alex screwed that up. Hence, Chad's prediction/premonition/delusion didn't pan out.
So this might be a perfect example of CD predicting the future through his visions. The spirits told him to tell Tammy to go visit her folks because he wanted to be free to be with Lori. So she dies a few weeks later and he tells his kids, see, that is why I sent her home to have a last visit. Meanwhile he arranged the whole thing. SICK.

this one:

Article is behind a paywall for me. Here is a link to the probable cause document. I had forgotten how they worked out where the children were. Thank you.

Relevant paragraphs are 13-18. https://localnews8.b-cdn.net/2020/06/Chad-Daybell-Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause.pdf

Okay so I bleached the dark dog. Hope it works!

So pretty!! She?He looks like my 2 pomsky's. Who also have minds of their own and nevermind what I say. Does that mean they're dark too?

I don't care though Chad can go to the fiery place.

So pretty!! She?He looks like my 2 pomsky's. Who also have minds of their own and nevermind what I say. Does that mean they're dark too?

I don't care though Chad can go to the fiery place.
He. His name is Finn. He is pure Husky 100%.

Since he was already all white, bleaching did not work. I'd say he is a 3.6D.

And @alexwood, the doors and windows are unlocked tonight. I am watching the NFL draft and won't be paying attention so come at your own risk (he weighs 60 lbs and will knock you down).

From testimony presented so far, Tammy seemed to love Chad/Dad and to take 2nd fiddle to him in decision making. Statements about how she fell and hurt her wrist but "Dad blessed it" so it wasn't broken indicate she totally believed in his powers.

I guess, to me, it seems better thinking she believed in him to the end. EXCEPT for her final night, what happened then? Did Alex come in to suffocate her or did Chad? I still can't decide.
I am inclined to believe Alex and Chad suffocated her together.

Contrary to the testimony of "witness" Prior, Tammy was in shape! I know she had those deep bruises in her arms. That means she had to be held/kneeled upon really hard. She may have had a disadvantage of being surprised, but once awake/aware of being attacked, I'm certain she fought for her life hard. Restraining her (leaving those arm bruises) probably took most the strength and body of one attacker, while another tried to suffocate her with a weapon that held her and injured as little as possible, like a lillow. Thus, in my entirely non-forensically trained opinion, her injuries suggest two attackers.

If just one person killed her, I imagine they would probably have left her body more obviously injured like a woman who was in a fight. And, for that matter, there may have been marks on the murderer. Even at 7, JJ got a piece of Chad. (Good boy!)

But, if she was dead before Garth got home, which is likely, he could not have been a witness to the alleged coughing and vomiting. I do wonder what Garth will say on the stand if he testifies.

MOO

I'm not sure that those two were thinking futuristic-ly very far.
As I recall, they were convinced of the R. E. M./Michael Stipe's...
" It's The End of The World, As We Know IT ,and I feel fine " group. I do recall a July something date, of 2020. We were wondering just how LVD was gonna get out of jail to join them all...
:rolleyes:

Oh heck yeah... doom was prominent. But, I thought ZP testified in LVD's trial that the death of BB was suppose to be the big money get. Even though AC failed, I figured BB was still on the possible list. But, maybe CD got a new "big money vision lead" while playing his pukelele in HI ;)

jmo

Reading the updates from EID, and noticed this:

Umm...is it? Christians (of any variety) generally believe in the existence of demonic possession but that's far different from Chad's ideas about dark/light spirits. Some Christians believe in ghosts (whether malevolent or benevolent) and hauntings and some don't. Also what we usually think of when we talk about ghosts don't possess people - at most they might try to communicate with the living through dreams.

That's a pretty bold statement.
JMO, not true that Christians generally believe in existence of demonic possession. "Some" do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms