TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! This piece of testimony completely passed me by during Loris trial.

So Tammy knew about Lori. I wonder whether she made discrete enquiries? I wonder why delete and block? Did she talk to Chad about this and he dismissed it? Did she receive similar emails in the past?
So many wives know their husbands are unfaithful but they don’t want to believe it. i believe Chad lied to her and told her some strange things. I also believe he controlled Tammy somehow. I hope LE had a warrant for her medical records that might reveal why she was taking Prozac and why she was depressed. All roads lead back to Chad.

At least one more, if Alex hadn't missed his Oct 2nd shot at BB. IMO, that was when everything started to go wrong, because BB recognized Tylee's jeep, and hired a private eye to follow his wife, who lead them to Rexburg.

Alex became engaged to Zulema Nov 7, before the Nov 26 welfare check that sent the rats scurrying from the sinking ship. Lori Vallow Daybell's Brother Alex Cox Told Wife, 'I Think I Am Their Fall Guy' the Night Before He Died

So, would there have been some people in Zulema's close family deemed to be dark, because they obstructed the grand plans and next steps?

Of course, would Alex have died anyway, even if police were not on his tail?

JMO
Think of it. If BB had been killed, then Melanie (their mom) would have had custody and Chad had already said two of her kids were dark. Kids were not part of the 144,000 and Melanie was completely bought into this group. I think there would be four more dead children by now. And yet, Melanie and her new husband have a baby now. Scares the heck out you thinking about these people.

What did JP gain by revealing that Chad's family was part of his cult? His children's testimonies won't be seen as credible by the jury. Tammy is still a victim.

I'm also still disturbed by the explanation that Chad's fringe beliefs didn't suffice for excommunication because he didn't openly advocate for murder and didn't represent the church when he talked about his visions. If he and Lori were ex'd that would revoke their temple access.
I hope his childrens testimony sinks him. i do. I expect them to lie and i expect the jury to see through every one of them, which will make the jury hate Chad more.

From testimony presented so far, Tammy seemed to love Chad/Dad and to take 2nd fiddle to him in decision making. Statements about how she fell and hurt her wrist but "Dad blessed it" so it wasn't broken indicate she totally believed in his powers.

I guess, to me, it seems better thinking she believed in him to the end. EXCEPT for her final night, what happened then? Did Alex come in to suffocate her or did Chad? I still can't decide.
I think maybe Alex was on standby. i believe Chad killed her.

I was on YouTube watching “The Lawyer You Know”. He is a young trial lawyer from Florida and I watch occasionally. He sometimes covers trials that are known nationwide and he is sharp. He discussed court today and said Chad will not get out of this. He said he is going down for the deaths of the children and so regardless of how Prior tries to spin things about Tammy, the jury will believe he killed Tammy as well.
He also said the paintball gun theory is smoke and mirrors and the jury won’t buy any of that story. But he said Prior has to try. That’s his opinion and it calmed me down.
If we listen to our own reasoning, we have to realize the jury has a lot of evidence yet to hear and they will know he is guilty.
What i liked best is who is the connection between Lori and Alex and Tammy and JJ and Tylee? Chad.

Side note but I suddenly remembered something from a couple years ago: the memorial that was placed along the fence on Chad's property suddenly disappeared over night. Did I dream this up?
It was 2 months later it was removed. So sad

‘A shot to my heart’: Memorial for Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow on property where children were found dead vanishes overnight​

I know that I am perseverating on this, but JP, kept calling Tammy "fat", really bothers me. He said it several times, in reference to Tammy. Her weight, her "couch potato" doing a "couch to 5K" app on her phone.

Seriously, not one picture we have seen of Tammy Daybell looks like she has a BMI, overweight.

Whatever plan JP thinks he is going with this, is going in the wrong direction. I have no doubt that he has absolutely alienated every single female on that jury. Tammy Daybell looked fantastic, as a woman who worked full time, and had five children.

I know that I am perseverating on this, but JP, kept calling Tammy "fat", really bothers me. He said it several times, in reference to Tammy. Her weight, her "couch potato" doing a "couch to 5K" app on her phone.

Seriously, not one picture we have seen of Tammy Daybell looks like she has a BMI, overweight.

Whatever plan JP thinks he is going with this, is going in the wrong direction. I have no doubt that he has absolutely alienated every single female on that jury. Tammy Daybell looked fantastic, as a woman who worked full time, and had five children.
Especially since he hauls his fat behind and huge stomach around on camera from his desk to the podium. He's a misogynist jerk and he gets on my last nerve. Everything he says is so offensive....and the insults he has for the murdered victims in this case!! He has denigrated JJ and Tylee too. He can go to a fiery place too.

But I am glad he outed Chad's children today and their going along with their daddy dearest dark/light/zombie scale. Now I understand their stance behind their murdering father. Chad schooled them early in belittling anyone he considered lesser than his froglike, very ugly fat self.

I am so sorry, Tammy. You deserved so much more than being murdered and then ridiculed by your fat ugly murderer and his fat ugly, female hating and female assaulting attorney.

I wish we had a Rexburg local here. I would like to hear the current tea from Mormon News Network and how likely parents are to find out about the teacher making dark/light ratings.
I agree.
At the beginning of this, when the children went missing, we had 2 verified insiders, one a friend of TD and one a friend of Daybells, plus a local who always posted his/her sightings of Mark Means at LVD jail.

I sure wish they were still here or if they are, still active with us

Ha, finally finished a giant catch up. You guys are such good company for this trial. I've been following since the early days of the children going missing. Your thoughtful and informative posts are really appreciated. (As are the funny ones!)

Oh, and the thought of Tammy being dismissed as she has been by the defence, is so very sad to me. I understand why the Daybell children may feel conflicted, but I will personally be devastated if not one of them stands up for her. She was murdered, in her bed, by her husband so that he could collect her life insurance, and marry another murderer. He buried two murdered children in his garden. How can they not have some serious doubts? So sad for Tammy.

He. His name is Finn. He is pure Husky 100%.

Since he was already all white, bleaching did not work. I'd say he is a 3.6D.

And @alexwood, the doors and windows are unlocked tonight. I am watching the NFL draft and won't be paying attention so come at your own risk (he weighs 60 lbs and will knock you down).
LOL--I was going to post a pic of my husky mixed dog, dark and light, but see you addressed it.

My daughter was at the NFL draft today and going tomorrow also and I gave her crap for not asking Momma to go.

I agree.
At the beginning of this, when the children went missing, we had 2 verified insiders, one a friend of TD and one a friend of Daybells, plus a local who always posted his/her sightings of Mark Means at LVD jail.

I sure wish they were still here or if they are, still active with us
I believe @RexburgSleuth and @Redvines were also local.

Chad had pendulum (a necklace he found in the church) to determine light/dark levels. If other cult members were also making light/dark determinations, what did they use?
I believe Chad’s stolen pendulum was the sole determinant of the ratings designated Light and Dark. And since they were attributed to persons who were difficult/obstacles (Dark) or helpful in some way (Light), the others in the cult just accepted them. Which is totally ridiculous.

IMO he’s setting the ‘scene’ for cross of the ME (who imo was not particularly strong at Loris trial) and he own ‘expert’ witness. There will be more of Tammy being ‘fat’ and a ‘couch potato’.

ETA Tammy is the important death for JP imo, because Chads children believe that Chad did not kill her and she died of natural causes. Even if he is found guilty of conspiracy for JJ and Tylee and Tammy, they will be able to say that their dad did not kill their mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn