TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Kaitlyn Hart - EID reporting:
Shultz says, “When I was there, when I gave him the hug, he was teary. he just lost his wife. But it just seemed like there was a business-like atmosphere about it. Which could be either a person’s way of dealing with grief, or I want to get this thing done and over with.” Chad said, “I don’t want out drag this out.”

Tammy’s body was then brought back to Springville by another mortician. Boyce asks Shultz to slow down, he is talking pretty fast.

Shultz says he took a quick glance at Tammy’s body. “I was concerned because this was sudden death. I understand she was sick, but somebody that young is usually physical enough to overcome it.”

Chad told Shultz she was sick and had a chronic cough. He says he was concerned about Tammy because she passed away without doctors around, and the family didn’t want an autopsy. “There were already some red flags I had encountered prior to her passing away that just, there was a cause of suspicion for me. Not suspicion, concern. I wanted to find out if she had fallen, if there was anything wrong with Tammy.”
BBM.

Per Kaitlyn Hart - EID reporting:
Shultz says he didn’t notice anything suspicious on Tammy’s body, such as broken bones or marks. “Something wasn’t sitting well with me,” says Shultz. “The speed of the funeral.” They then transferred the body back to Springville. On the drive there, he talked with Chad’s brother-in-law, Jason, about how quickly things with the funeral happened. “We both felt like there was a feeling of being rushed through this whole process.” Shultz asked Jason if he thought Chad killed Tammy. Jason is married to Tammy’s sister, Samantha. Wixom is done questioning. Prior is beginning his cross-examination.
BBM.

EID didn't say what Jason's answer was.

This testimony is interesting, as if anyone "knows" how people act and respond in a situation like this, he is probably the "authority" or expert in this. If someone is acting out of character, after this many years in his field, his opinion carries a lot of weight to me.

I think one of my dogs is dark. He constantly disobeys me and is always into stuff. The zombie takeover must be right around the corner.
Maybe it is just dark in color? That might be ok. Just don’t tell anyone with the defense team IMO. For full disclosure, I tend to be a cat person. :) MOO

This testimony is interesting, as if anyone "knows" how people act and respond in a situation like this, he is probably the "authority" or expert in this. If someone is acting out of character, after this many years in his field, his opinion carries a lot of weight to me.
Plus he also knew Chad and his family very well for basically a decade. People are more likely to try and find excuses for their friends' behavior than they are random strangers.

I often wonder where the next income stream was coming from. Any ideas?
We need to again look at that family tree that I believe Cindizzi made? Are there any individuals shown on it that still survive?

Apologies in advance…… but in honesty I have not been able to keep up with all in the CD / LVD circle that have met an early demise. MOO

And yet Schultz said he thinks Chad is a good person?
Has he come to believe he didn't kill Tammy? OH, up until 2015! Hmmm. I mean, when Prior said you think he's a good guy, he said up until (when they moved?)
Ok, State is cleaning this up

Not a popular opinion but I gotta say that Attorney Prior does a pretty decent job at all the questioning and handling everything on his own.

Time and time again I’m reminded how he’s essentially chosen to go into this alone, against a team of 6+ attorneys and staff. I’ve got no idea how he even manages to keep most of the info straight but good for him. I think he takes pride in this, for whatever that’s worth. Will it result in a win for his client? To be determined, but he’s certainly trying very much for his client. JMOO

Prior just brought out with witness Steven R. Schultz, that Chad was inexperienced with using a shovel! [The implication being: He couldn't possibly have been responsible for Tylee and J.J. burials/disposal in his yard!]

Not a popular opinion but I gotta say that Attorney Prior does a pretty decent job at all the questioning and handling everything on his own.

Time and time again I’m reminded how he’s essentially chosen to go into this alone, against a team of 6+ attorneys and staff. I’ve got no idea how he even manages to keep most of the info straight but good for him. I think he takes pride in this, for whatever that’s worth. Will it result in a win for his client? To be determined, but he’s certainly trying very much for his client. JMOO
@MTW2011 - I agree completely. He is doing a great job. [We don't have to like him, but just saying . . ..]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley