TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this witness will resonate with the jury. Schultz came across as genuine and no agenda. He thought Chad was a good guy, he liked him; but then common sense and gut feeling changed that

I shall use this article as my reference in my notes.

Did he say he didn't think he killed her? I missed that
Yeah he said he changed his mind (magically) at some point.
My understanding was that he'd asked, "Do you think he killed her" to Jason at the time, but Jason convinced him that no, CD would never do that.

Then later he (Steve) changed his mind (from thinking CD was innocent to thinking he was guilty) when he saw the rest of the information that came out.

Last edited:
My understanding was that he'd asked, "Do you think he killed her" to Jason at the time, but Jason convinced him that no, CD would never do that.

Then later he (Ron) changed his mind (from thinking CD was innocent to thinking he was guilty) when he saw the rest of the information that came out.
Who is "Ron"?

Witness Ron (realtor) shared how Chad wanted to put a home in the "pasture." Oh, gotta cover up the burial site. imo

LOL Ron Arnold not agreeing with Prior that people go to a certain ward to get free internet. Said the internet there was bad. Is this in reference to Alex being at the church in Chad's neighborhood?

Oh he's a great witness!

Per EID:
When asked about the kids, Arnold says Chad, “looked me straight in the eye and he told me that they were okay, and when everything came out, everything was gonna be just fine.” Batey is done questioning, and Prior is beginning cross-examination.
Yeah OK sure Chad. Yeah I'm sure he meant that when everyone realized he was a zombie-killing true prophet of God they wouldn't worry about the missing children anymore.

I can't listen, only read the updates, but I'm confused about Lori's "I have seven kids" statement to Ron, especially after she told others Chad's circle she was an empty nester who'd recently lost a teen daughter.

Chad's five + Tylee and JJ = seven, but that's cutting Colby out. Colby did not need to be erased from existence since he was being a good boy by not questioning his mom about the kids too much and had his own family unit somewhere else. Was she cutting out Tylee since she said he had died, thus including the two sons in the seven? When was this statement made? After she married Chad? Pretty bold to immediately call your stepkids "yours" instead of just your adult stepkids.

Prior just brought out with witness Steven R. Schultz, that Chad was inexperienced with using a shovel! [The implication being: He couldn't possibly have been responsible for Tylee and J.J. burials/disposal in his yard!]
Did the state redirect the witness with this picture from CD thread #2 post # 588?

I hope so. ;) MOO

Attachments

• IMG_6833.jpeg
    IMG_6833.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online