TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this realtor Ron witness! omg so genuine! He's not having it with Prior, "is that relevant?" he asked Prior. Prior asked him how much acreage Chad had, Ron said, "You should know, you own it." Sidebar! LOL

These witnesses are obviously not overcoached!

Love this realtor Ron witness! omg so genuine! He's not having it with Prior, "is that relevant?" he asked Prior. Prior asked him how much acreage Chad had, Ron said, "You should know, you own it." Sidebar! LOL
I just said the same thing. Look at the reaction by the blonde for the state. That was awesome!

I can't listen, only read the updates, but I'm confused about Lori's "I have seven kids" statement to Ron, especially after she told others Chad's circle she was an empty nester who'd recently lost a teen daughter.

Chad's five + Tylee and JJ = seven, but that's cutting Colby out. Colby did not need to be erased from existence since he was being a good boy by not questioning his mom about the kids too much and had his own family unit somewhere else. Was she cutting out Tylee since she said he had died, thus including the two sons in the seven? When was this statement made? After she married Chad? Pretty bold to immediately call your stepkids "yours" instead of just your adult stepkids.
She's probably counting Charles Vallow's two grown sons. Plus Chad's five, plus the two she doesn't have any more -- but that would make 9.

So you suspect your former neighbor killed his wife, then after an arrest actually comes down with strong evidence of a motive, you change your mind on this suspicion?

?
Ok he talked about the “red flags” that came later. He did NOT bring up the fact that children were found on chads property! Or that Chad remarried, or any other such big “red flag.” Does this man know anything? He was only concerned that Chad was teaching dark things or whatever.
LOL-ing at Prior trying to convince the jury that AC was only hanging around the Salem LDS ward house to get "free internet"
Dude my ward building has crap internet too. My husband and I were laughing when this came up. I’m sure there are buildings out there with decent internet maybe but I haven’t found one lol
Wow !!! When asked about the acreage on the Daybell home, witness responds....

"You Own It"

Prior was pizzzzzzzzed....
I love this witness!

My understanding was that he'd asked, "Do you think he killed her" to Jason at the time, but Jason convinced him that no, CD would never do that.

Then later he (Steve) changed his mind (from thinking CD was innocent to thinking he was guilty) when he saw the rest of the information that came out.
What I understood of the conversation is that Steve used to think Chad was a good guy, but then Tammy's unexpected death and Chad's rush to bury her threw up a bunch of red flags for him. So much so that on the way home he asked Jason if he thought Chad killed her. Jason strongly defended Chad at that time. But then later it was Jason (not Steve) who changed his mind about Chad's involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley